1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Dolls

Apr 2, 2014

1. @Krissim Hello fellow 2D tiny enthusiast! What sculpt are you waiting on? I checked for a waiting room as well but it looks like not too many people have these dolls on DOA? I also tried looking on Instagram but most of the photos are kind of old. I ordered two tinies through their Taobao store in May, initially they were supposed to be ship in August, but they've recently pushed the date to October. I'm hoping they arrive earlier, of course, but maybe they just got a lot of orders because of their new sculpts. ;;;

@Pandy Sweet Pepper is indeed adorable! I like the different styles they do for the sculpts, Scone and Berg really call to me as well haha.

2. I'm waiting on a 68cm Almond nude with faceup- ordered at the end of April through Clover-Singing. They mentioned it might take anywhere from 3-5 months, but I hope the wait wont be too much longer! I was thinking of picking up a pair of jointed hands through their taobao store eventually too ;;; Their dolls are too cute! I hope we start seeing more them pop up.

3. @strow
      I'm waiting on Creme (not to be confused with the larger boy that is Cream). I think I am going to order a Cherry head too now that I know they are selling heads separately. I also heard their wait times are stretching more toward the 4-5month. Bit of a bummer since at one point it seemed they were on the short side. I'm really hoping to avoid another 7 month wait like my recent Loongsoul took. I guess it gives us all excuses to splurge on clothes/wigs/eyes and such while we wait. XD

4. Well, Almond is ordered and now the wait begins! I got him with a faceup so I expect a longer wait time.

5. @Krissim Creme is so cute, her little face is so precious. I ordered a Cherry as well, I was also hoping the wait times would be on the shorter end, but still crossing my fingers they finish sooner than later. I feel you on the wig/clothing splurges, the two dolls I'm waiting on already have their wigs and shoes. Are you going to style your Creme like the company photos or do you have a different image in mind?

@sleepinghazard @Gathephaar I'm looking forward to seeing more Almonds! :aheartbea

6. Hello! I have a question. Can anyone tell me the best 2D doll resin match for a Volks Normal Skin or Luts Normal Skin? :)

7. Hey, all! I had a question too; I have a 2D Doll that I ordered straight from them but it looks like she didn't come with a CoA and now I'm panicking. Do they just not have them or did someone forget? I got a catalogue of sorts from them but that was it.

8. @xRosary Are you sure you didn’t get a little card anywhere with the catalog? Last I ordered from them I got a business card sized one that I assumed was their CoA

9. I will look again; thank you. That’s a good point, I didn’t think of it being smaller!

10. Has anyone attempted to put one of the 70cm heads on a 60cm body? If so, what's the proportion match like? I adore Cream, but he'd tower above all my other dolls on his default body rip

11. I am so glad I asked :’D forgot to update you all but I found it! It’s little and more like a gift/business/credit card than anything. But thank you, it was indeed in the little catalogue.

12. Just ordered a 2D Doll Lan (+ faceup), and I'm so excited. I basically fell in love with the doll in the pictures, so I'm styling him very similarly, though with a rather different wig. I'm really thankful for the info in this thread, too - now I know what to keep in mind while I wait and when he gets here!

One question though - am I still to expect a 3-5 month (leaning towards 5) wait time from 2D?

13. Congratulations !! I'm sorry I wish I could answer your question- I was told its a 5 month wait back at the end of April, but I'm not sure what it is now (some others that ordered blank dolls around the same time as me are getting theirs now though!). If you ordered from clover-singing they are quite responsive to their emails!

I have a question too, has anyone ordered a 2ddoll in the past that has a faceup from the company? How is it compared to the promotional photos? I ordered Almond with his faceup and just adore the faceup in his promotional pictures so I hope they're able to replicate it for clients as well. ><

14. Just an update on wait time if anyone was intrested. I ordered a kiwi in Feb (before the 40% off promotions) and was told it would take 2 months. I was expecting 3 but when my 2 months was up, I got an email saying my order was to be delayed extra 3-5 months on top of it due to volume. I assume it was due to the 40% promotion that happen a month after I ordered. I got an email today that she arrived. So about 6/7 months wait....

I really hope I was just a outlier. I wouldn't mind an extra month or 2 but 5 months extra is crazy. My dealer was super nice to give me a refund when they added on extra 3-5 months and will sell it as in-store doll when arrived. Now it's more of do I still want Kiwi lol

15. Thank you for the update! I ordered in April and was given a delay notice immediately after placing an order but saw that people who ordered around the same as me were starting to receive their blank dolls this month. My order included a faceup so I hope it wont be too much longer!

Kiwi is super cute though! I'll look forward to your pictures f you do end up deciding to go through with the in-store purchase.

16. Anyone have a link to their taobao shop? I really want to get Amy, but the price is making it pretty much impossible at this point.

17. Their Taobao shop is:
      首页-2ddoll-淘宝网

I tried looking for a sculpt named Amy, but I can't find it TT

18. Lol you couldnt find it cuz im an idiot. Amy is the name I am going to give her. :doh The sculpt is Meng Meng. Thanks for the link!

19. You're welcome! Oh no!! I think I'm the idiot for not making the connection!
      If it helps any, clover-singing frequently runs 40% off promotions for 2D doll along with free shipping which gets it really close to the taobao price- or even better if you consider shopping service fees! I haven't received my doll from then yet (hopefully soon!) but I've seen others who have and from my experience they're very responsive to communication. Unless you have a proxy or friend that you trust that can make the purchase for you, then that's great! I usually use a general shopping service to purchase from tb and I'm worried they might not be used to handling dolls and could throw away packaging / documentation when repackaging the order which is why I make the suggestion >< That may not even be the case, especially if you communicate well beforehand; It really depends on your preference!

20. Oh no, that was not you at all. I messed it up from the begining. What is clover-singing? Ive never used taobao. I cant navigate it, and using a shopping service sounds expensive.