1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Dolls

Apr 2, 2014

1. DK and 2DDoll are cast at the same factory, their resin colors are identical.

2. Who has sweet peppers already arrived? I've been already waiting for 6 months, but I see that some have already arrived. I'm tired of waiting, because the deadline is specified as 4 months:x

3. I am super interested in the new doll, but 68cm is a bit too tall for what I have in mind.

4. Hello!!
      I ordered a Jambo with faceup, heeled feet, and jointed hands! It was during the Alice promotion so he will be coming with a mystery bag!

I ordered him on September 18th, a few days after my birthday. My order is still processing, and I've been told I'll be waiting 3 months. I really hope he at least comes before I move states.

Since from reading everyone's posts before I'm looking at December to February as my arrival date. I have many things waiting for him!! TianBa eyes, Dollmore wigs and kimonos, even some dollfie dream girl clothing that I don't think he'll fit but I got them for him anyway!!!

5. I'm interested in seeing everyone's Jambo, Sweet Pepper and Cream dolls!

6. A postage update for everyone! My Almond with faceup ordered in July appeared today. Hope that helps everyone know where their orders are!

7. my Sweet pepper (in Light tan color) has already reached the dealer and is getting ready to go to me:) photo of the dealer:)
      It was ordered and paid on May 28th. And arrived at the dealer on November 22. In total, it turned out that its production lasted 6 months. :(
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

8. This is very helpful to me!
      So my doll will most likely be home around the late January, early February mark.
      At least I hope so, the extra wait is going to drive me crazy, I'll just have to buy my Jambo more stuff to fill the void!!

9. Hello everyone! I'm back again with some exciting news! My Jambo has shipped on the 18th of this month! I'm so excited because it was exactly three months since I ordered. I don't know why he is shipping so early? Maybe someone backed out of a Jambo layaway? Or maybe they are just caught back up to their normal wait time! Either way I'm super excited though I am sure he probably won't appear before Christmas. Maybe I'll get him in the gap between holidays.

10. Hello again everyone! SO I am about half way through my saving up for MengMeng through Clover, and Im trying to finalize the options on her. Can you post your pics of their pink, yellow and white skin? Comparisons would be great, but I know thats a long shot.

11. Hey all, does anyone happen to have more recent resin comparisons with any other company? I love Cream's head but am not very fond of any of their body options and am looking for something to potentially hybrid him with! All of the resin comparisons I can find are from around 2016 at the latest.

Does anyone know if they're still being cast at the same factory as Dikadoll? That'd open significantly more options for a different body!

#232 Astro, Apr 12, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    12. in vain, they have excellent bodies! Best in mobility, I would say:3nodding:

13. The mobility looked alright in photos, but I'm not a fan of how the torso joints are done at all. Aesthetically that left much to be desired (I don't like the large gapping when the upper torso hunches forward), and the bodies that they offer aren't in the scale that I want for the head. I personally think Cream's head looks too small for the body he's on (which is also too muscular IMO) and that he'd be better off on a 63-65 cm body.

I found a reputable dealer on Taobao selling only Cream's head, so I went ahead and ordered him. I did some digging and assuming that Dikadoll is still casting for 2D, he'll match the SD13 body I have on hand, and if that scale works I can most likely fit him on a Spiritdoll Elegance body. If that scale doesn't work, I'll test him on a Hummingdolly body.

14. 2ddoll has 63cm body, too.

15. I know they do. I'm not a fan of how it's engineered either, hence why I plan to put it on a different body :daisy

16. Popping into this thread to say hi! I just ordered 2D doll's 68cm body today because Clover Singing had a 40% off sale and that has to be one of the best sales ever I've seen. My plan is to hybrid a Switch head on the body so fingers crossed it works out proportionately :)

17. Oh im so jealous. I desperatly want to get a meng meng on that sale, but i just cant get myself to with how uncertain everything is because of covid. I hope it all turns out ok and i end up mad at myself. I hope your hybrid works out!

18. You are my hero for sharing this! Ty! I was finally able to order 2D Doll Miren on sale! :hug:

I hope shipping goes well :chomp::kitty1

19. Have you already ordered from them? This is the first time I hear about this dealer. There are reviews about him and can I trust him?