1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Dolls

Apr 2, 2014

1. @DayofDiana the same error happened to me when I placed an order for Light a week or so ago! I was a bit concerned because it was the biggest purchase I'd made for a doll so far (I also got him a wig and jointed hands), so I emailed Christina with my order number and she updated it right away. I'd suggest sending her an email if it doesn't update on its own for a bit, just to be safe.

2. @AceofPancakes

Thanks for the suggestion!! I'll email her if it doesn't update in the next couple of days. :3nodding:

3. @DayofDiana No problem! Fingers crossed it'll update soon. Also I know it's a ways off, but I hope you'll share pictures of your boys when they arrive :whee:

4. @AceofPancakes

Yes!! I'm planning on making an unboxing thread for them in the arrivals forum (all separate, I think), and I will also probably post a few more polished photos to this thread!!

We might get our Lights at around the same time, so please post photos of your vampire boy too when he comes!!

5. @DayofDiana Will do! I'm looking forward to seeing the differences in how we style them :dance

6. @Gathephaar He might've been misbehaving, but he looks absolutely too cute!! I love his pastel palette!! The over-sized sweater goes so well with his hair. :D

@cabanaeclipse Oohh such a handsome man!! And I love the kitty in the background. :kitty1 Do you have a wardrobe in mind for him? Also, I hope you don't mind (this is a little off-topic too) but I clicked through your flickr album and saw that you have a Varvyanskaya doll!!! She's really beautiful!! I wanted to get that ice sprite Ryu, but she took the listing down before I could. Maybe someday...:eusa_pray

7. How long does it usually takes for 2D dolls to arrive? I mean does the pandamic affect the manufacturing?

8. The estimate when I ordered my Cream head was I think 1-3 months, and it took somewhere in the middle of that? Probably on the 2.5-3 month side of things.
      He's been sitting at my shopping service for a while now though since I haven't been home to be able to receive a package:...( I've forgotten the exact amount of time but it was definitely no longer than that initial estimate.

Shipping from China via EMS to my location (west coast of USA) was still pretty good as of about a month ago, but it might be worse now because if the issues the USA is having with how the postal service is managed. I imagine shipping is more normal if you're in most other countries, provided your country is still accepting international packages.

9. Thanks! He really needs a new wig though. Synthetics are really the bane of my existence XD

10. Oh 2-3 months is good ! I ordered mumu full set ai hope I get her soon

11. I ordered from Clover Singing and have been waiting since mid-June! Christine wrote to me that most likely he will arrive in October. For three months it is not realistic, I think. before the pandemic, I waited for my Sweet Pepper for about 4 months.

12. I ordered a 1/3 doll with a company face-up on April 30th, 2020 and he arrived August 24, 2020, and that was with COVID in full swing. That was with EMS shipping. 4 months with a face-up with everything going on isn't bad at all in my opinion. Sounds like under more normal circumstances it is closer to 3 months.

#274 cabanaeclipse, Aug 27, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    13. Hello!
      I actually ordered my baby Cream on June 17th and he arrived just yesterday on September 17th. So it took exactly 3 months. I ordered him trought Alice collections and he was shipped with fedex.
      I ordered him on the 73cm body and he´s extra extra huge. But he poses really nicely and even if his head looks a little bit smol on the body I think that it looks really good.

14. Oooh, I'd love to see a picture of him! :)

15. I tried but flickr doesn´t seem to like any of my email adresses so I can´t post him here. But you can look on my instagram. I even have an unboxing video of him there. It´s in czech but I don´t say anything really interesting anyway. :sweat:XD:

16. @Rozmarin - What resin colour did you get? How easily visible are his teeth?

17. I got the Normal Yellow. It´s a gorgeous resin color I have to say. And if you mean the vampire teeth from the promo pictures - they were painted on so you can´t really see them. But if you mean teeth like teeth then when I look really close it looks like there is something small that could be teeth in his mouth but I don´t think that it is.

18. @Rozmarin - Thank you. So his mouth isnt open that much? Or can you tell that it is definitely open? I really like this sculpt seeing your blank photos but I don't like open mouths.