1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Dolls

Apr 2, 2014

1. I would say that it looks like he has his lips slightly ajar. But only slightly.

2. @Rozmarin - Thanks a lot. I might need to get this head, haha.

3. Just ordered Cream via layaway with Cloversinging! Can't wait to have him home:D:XD:

4. Hello! I was wondering if anyone here has ordered one of their boys with a faceup, and if so, how long did it take for it to ship? I ordered Light through cloversinging back in early June, so I'm curious how much longer the wait will be.

5. I ordered a girl with a faceup may 22nd and got her september 29th if that helps? I also ordered through clover singing.

6. Thanks, that does help to know! (I'd mostly seen people talking about the male sculpts recently, so I phrased my question with that in mind.) Hopefully I'll get news that my boy will be shipping soon. Although I did also order jointed hands and a wig, so they could maybe be holding things up slightly as well.

7. Oh yeah the hands will probably slow them down. Not sure about the wig though. Hopefully you get your notice soon!

8. Fedor gradually takes on an image. I thought of making him a gypsy king. Yesterday I made this shirt and fringed cape. I think that I will change his wig to another.
      P.S. And the other day I'm expecting to receive Jambo. I really want to get it as soon as possible:dance
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. I just recieved my Grape White head from clover singing. I put him on the DF-H 1/3 boy body ver.4 (56cm) that they matched the resin.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. Popping in with a resin comparison now that I've finally got my Cream in-hand. Anyone happen to have a recent-ish LoongSoul doll (in whatever their standard skintone is) that they could compare to 2D's normal yellow? :D (or long shot: 2D Normal Yellow to Spiritdoll Normal?)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Doll tax:
      [​IMG]
      He's currently sitting on a SD13 body from an unknown year. The resin match is decent and I think the proportions are pretty much perfect, but the neck is too big and I ultimately desire better poseability. At least I know that he's a perfect fit for the size class I wanted him on! I'm waiting for his new wig and smaller eyes to arrive. These are 14mm/7mm iris, but I think he'll look better with 14mm/5mm iris.

11. Hello! I'm considering getting the 28 cm body for a head I have but I would like to know--how well does their pink reson match to DZs pink? (or any of the tones for that matter) If any of you happen to know? Thanks so much in advance, guys. I've tried googling and forum searching, but resin match googling is such a slog, so I always ask as well as do my research, too.

12. Cross-posting from the 1/4 discussion to see if anyone in this thread can help out. ;)

13. When I received my 2D doll Miren in 2020 I was really surprised at how light the pink skin tone was. It was my first doll from that company, so I didn't have a comparison. It matched well with Kanadoll and Little Rebel. Here's a comparison with other 2020 resins:

[​IMG]
      2020 NS BJD Resin Comparison
      by Jamie Bird, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      2020 NS BJD Resin Comparison
      by Jamie Bird, on Flickr

#293 cabanaeclipse, Jan 26, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    14. Hey all! I recently got a 2D doll 68cm boy body in a trade, but he was shipped unstrung and I have no idea how he's supposed to be strung back together @_@ please help! I cant find any guides online!

15. I'm hopping the thread since I just bought a Ferris head! I now have to think about a body, any suggestions on which bodies would fit her? She's advertised as a 64cm girl head. I just found the resin comparisons up here, so I have an idea of which color she'll come (she's in normal pink). I like the 2D body but for now it's too out of budget for me, so I will just consider an alternative for her.

16. @Rurimas Do you have a max budget? Knowing that might help people give you better suggestions. :)

17. Something on the 200usd range more or less? I know there isn’t much at that price, but even if it’s a little higher I can wait for sales so the price gets more in my range (I usually do that, I am patient :XD: ), or I can just hunt the used market and see if something I wanted pops up.​

18. @Rurimas Clover singing put out a newsletter for 40% off 2D doll for next month, it’d still be a bit out of the 200 price range, but it’d be close, I think
      Unsure on fit but resinsoul’s girl body is really nice and under 200$ And they do color matching

19. I'm gonna check how much it will be discounted then! Even if I think it will still be very out of budget, but who knows.
      Is it nice? I don't own any resinsoul so I don't know how they are