1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Dolls

Apr 2, 2014

1. I got an answer from Alice Collections!
      The resin colors are the same as Dikadoll.
      Here's a link to the colors:
      http://www.acbjd.com/images/dkd/dkd_skintone.jpg

I know for a fact that SQ Lab white skin (for DD, so the pinkish color) matches perfectly with Dikadoll Normal Pink skin because I had both dolls at home.

2. That's really good to know! Thanks :)

3. I've been looking for a resin body to replace the DD that my Juri '05 is on... this is sorely tempting. That body is really cute!

By the way, the company's official website appears to be here: http://www.2ddoll.com/

Alice Collections has quite a mark-up, don't they? The price difference is over $100 @_@

4. WOW! If you bought straight off the website they cost about $320. That is quite a mark up. Is there a shopping service you can use to buy in China?

Qian Ye would make a good Kaname Madoka character doll, or rather her head is the right shape. With that body she'd make a good Tomoe Mami :D Wish they sold the heads separately.

5. redfeathers, thanks for the website! Do you know if there is an english version of it? I plan to place an order directly!

6. Oh WOW dat mark-up! Way to go Alice Collections... :|

But, wouldn't you come out at roughly the same price if you use a shop. service?
      I mean, then there's around 4% SS fee + shipping to them + shipping to you.
      That'a lót of fees there on top of the China website price.

7. I don't know, I've never used a shopping service myself and the only ones I know anything about are for Taobao unfortunately. I assume they're too new to have an international site (at least, I couldn't find one on Google). They are looking for dealers according to what I could glean from Google translate.

8. http://horusdoll.com/index.php

Just saw in the announcements this website is selling 2D Dolls! They are still $450, however they also sell just the blank head for $99.

9. Oneday I'll definitely get my first anime doll. I have two that I want. Luts HDF Coco and 2D Doll Alice. I'm not quite sure yet which should be my first of the two. But I think maybe I should start with Coco because she's smaller and because I want a suntanned anime girl.

10. ahhhh yes that body!! i have an intention for hybridizing it!
      though i need to know more about their resin...... TvT

11. i wonder if anyone placed an order yet.. i would like to keep track of how this turns out~

in hybriding maybe white is the safest option.. though they have 2 types of white which makes me dizzy.....!! T-T

12. Oooh, these are really cute! I don't know if I'll get one juuuuust yet- I think they might be a bit hard to dress in the styles that I'm after unfortunately- but I'll definitely be waiting to see more of these guys! I hope there are owner pics soon! I'm mainly interested in those adorable bodies!

13. OK, here are 2D measurements snagged from horusdoll.com:
      *Doll measurements*
      Height 58cm(without head: 51cm)
      Head 21.5cm
      Neck circumference 8.5cm
      Shoulder width 10cm
      Bust circumference 24cm
      Waist circumference 16cm
      Hip circumference 28.5cm
      Arm length 15.5cm
      Palm width 2.8cm
      Wrist circumference 4.5cm
      Leg Length 31cm
      Thigh circumference 16cm
      Calf circumference 10.6cm
      Foot length 7cm

And DDdy measurements:
      Height: 58cm (approx. 22 inches.)
      Dynamite Normal Bust: 26.5cm (approx. 10 1/2 inches)
      Waist: 16cm (approx. 6 inches)
      Hips: 27.5cm (approx. 10 3/4 inches)
      Leg length: 30.5cm (approx. 12 inches)

So 2D girls ought to be able to wear DDdy sized outfits, if that helps anyone. DDdy tops might be a bit loose in the bust with a 2.5 cm size difference but I'm not sure.

14. Katharina: I asked Alice Collections, and they say resin colors are the same as Dikadoll. Hope this helps!

15. I was hoping to be able to buy one while they are on sale but stupid bills are taking all my $$$ :evil:
      I'm saving up; hopefully I can manage to grab one soon-ish.

16. I would really like to own one of these. I feel VERY tempted to get one of the SD sized ones. But for now I'm trying to not stress through my wish list.

I was also kinda hoping to see some owner pictures before I get the chance to order. But there is a chance I'll end up ordering one of the dolls sooner or later. Which one will be real hard to choose though :sweat

17. Renee-chan, what do you mean "on sale"? Is there a special price somewhere I am missing lol, or do you just mean in general.
      You used my favorite word, "sale"...

18. Well, according to Alice Collections, they are on sale for $450 until 30 April. The regular price is $500.

19. Does AC offer layaway? I thought they did but then i couldn't find anything about it xD

I really want to get one of these girls

20. I second that! Cannot find their layaway option anymore!