1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Dolls

Apr 2, 2014

1. Thirding! I looked for layaway options on their site but didn't find anything. Maybe they don't offer it anymore? I think they used to but I have not ordered from them very often so I'm not sure.

2. I asked and did one in december. It wasn't an option when buying, I had to ask and I received a payment schedule for the layaway.

3. Like Skimo said, you just mail them to ask for it and your plan (I beliebe they accept up to 4 month layaway last time I asked them).

4. That's great! Thanks :) AC maintains very good communication. I've ordered dolly items from them before. Shouldn't be a problem contacting them about layaway.

5. I like these girls and I can't wait to see what the company does in the future.

BUT I'd be a lot more tempted if they had an MSD size line.

6. If you are interested in smaller size dolls with anime features you can check out the SQ Lab dolls, they are between SD and MSD size.

7. I can't keep away from these cuties. I'm going to try and order Xiao Ai under a layaway, but AC hasn't responded to my email yet. I sent them an email on the order yesterday after finding out that was the cutoff date for the sale! Hopefully I can still get that deal? It's not too much of a problem though.
      I'm ordering her in normal pink skin, and if I like her enough I'm thinking of getting another to hybrid with an SQ Labs head. I fell so hard for these bodies once I saw them in my AC Newsletter email! I really love their stocky looking bodies and those wide hips.

I sure hope they're as awesome in person as they are in the pictures!

8. AC is super fast when it comes to email communications! I asked them about 2D Dolls and the layaway system. Here is the reply i got,

''Thank you for your email.
      The waiting time of a 2D Doll order would be 30 to 60days, it totally depends on the speed of the doll company, we always place a doll order to the doll company as soon as our customer orders it to ensure shortest preparing time :)

please see below the detailed layaway program :-)
      The first payment should not be less than 30% of the total payment, and should finish full payment within 3 months, we will send the items to you after full payment has been received. Before ordering, please kindly be sure that you can pay the full payment within 3 months, becuase the order can't be cancelled as soon as the layaway program is started, and neither the already-made payments will be refunded, if customers can't finish the payment in 3 months, we will charge 0.2% per day of overdue fee for the unpaid amount from the due date.

Our website doesn't have an auto-layaway option, when you are ready to order, please copy the content of your shopping cart here in email as well as your delivery address with Tel no., we'll email an invoice for you to make payment :-)

Please feel free to contact us for any question.''

9. Thanks for sharing the email you got from them!
      They just received my email, and they also allow a 4 month plan, but still with no less that 30% of the total cost for the first fee.

Sadly, my plans to buy her will be delayed for two weeks because food shopping just took over! :sweat

10. the msd size doll is in the development process^^

11. I really want to get one of these cuties, but I kind of want to see how they pose and whatnot first!

12. acbjd told me their white are: pure white is paper white, while white is a light cream color~

and i caved and ordered the body a month ago almost!!! ill hybrid it with a supiah head (supia in white while 2D body in pure white)
      im aware that i mightttt need to mod the neck, but lets see how this goes~ none shipped yet

13. i ordered the 1/3 body!!! couldn't resist those curves~

14. oooh exciting Katharina - I can't wait to see her! Yours will probably be the first owner pics on the forum too!

15. The other 2D doll thread has a pic of the resin colors: link
      The dealer says it's similar to Dikadoll:

http://www.acbjd.com/images/dkd/dkd_skintone.jpg

However, this doesn't really show the different WS options. :/ Also, the tan and grey don't seem to be available as a drop-down option.
      I'm in love with the cute little 1/6 body, and would love to try and snag one for a hybrid.

Congrats on your order Katharina! Can't wait to see your hybrid. ♥

#55 Beansproutmomo, Jun 3, 2014
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2016
    16. I'm so excited to see how they are! :)

17. Someone finally got one of these cuties in today! She has a short box opening thread. I'm super tempted to get one now!

18. Hey I looked on the official site and there is a 42 CM option! And if you click it shows spots. So I'm guessing they are making msd versions now? Omg that would be amazing 0.0!! So I'm a new 2d doll follower, I looooove the SD body. To cute!

19. There are some (nude!) photos and comparison shots on this Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/93340949@N03/

I really like the body style! Wish they had something between "pink" and "yellow" in their resin colors though -- I'd probably be putting a relatively-new Volks resin head on one, and I don't think either color would match terribly well, since Volks is peach-y with a yellow undertone.

(Has anyone done a Volks/Dikadoll hybrid? I'd guess "normal yellow" would be closest, but maybe the pink photo is just extra-pink in the Dikadoll shot.)

-- A <3

20. Qian Ye would be perfect for my next mod project! Especially if there's a way to get her at the official site price. That super obvious markup hurts my soul!

I want to give her a cute fluffy tummy and sort of make a doll avatar so to speak. >_<