1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Dolls

Apr 2, 2014

1. I've been keeping an eye on these threads, and the box openings have been great!
      I don't suppose anyone's successfully managed to order directly from 2D Doll? I find the mark up that the two current retailers have to be kind of deterrent to ordering one of these cuties..

2. i emailed the direct site and got an answer very quickly that you can order through them via email, they are more then happy to send to the the US and that there is no mark up for international purchases! i wrote in very choppy mandarin explaining i have very little practical use of the language and that i was very sorry but i wanted to buy a doll and they were kind enough not only to respond but to respond in very nice clear english! i am going to order a body and clothes through email as soon as i am sure i can spare the money!

3. I really like the 2D dolls. And I wish they would release some MSD sized ones to. But I've made up my mind that when time comes I want a tanned anime doll. And MSD size. I Guess that unless 2D Doll release MSD size and add tan to the resin color option, I've have to look somewhere else for my future doll..

4. I can't access the site..

5. I tried to register at their website but it kept giving an error message that i of course could not read lol.. xD

6. Ah thank you so much djgigahertz!
      That's great news. I'm really excited to order now.. I'm so glad they'll take orders via email.

Now.. To just decide on which mold, there's so many cute ones :D

7. I've just decide Shaya is my favourite - if you can see past that wig of hers!

8. I'm not always a fan of anime-style faces, but these girls are so adorable that I think I might have found an exception!! Their bodies are so unique in the doll world and exceedingly shapely and pretty.

It would be wonderful if people could post lots of pictures when their dolls come in! :dance

9. Wow, exciting news that they might be able to take orders direct too! :D djgigahertz, did you discuss the method of payment with 2D? I am unsure what they do and do not take... Paypal would be nice, but I cannot find any mention with Google translate.
      I have been very smitten with the body, but hesitant about the price through all available dealers.

10. well bear in mind postage too - Alices may work out not much more expensive, since they do free shipping if you order $100 worth of accessories too - I've had a look and can't even find 2ddoll's email addy for paypal, so - seems too complicated for me direct *_*

11. Well I sent them another email via the site trying to place an order. But no reply :/
      (take my moneyyyyyyyy already ah)
      Hopefully they'll reply soon!

12. Any updates from those attempting to order direct?

I'm really excited and have a jar for saving for Qian Ye!

Edit: May have committed a huge faux pas, but I emailed AC asking what was up with the huge mark-up. We'll see what they say.

Edit part deux: I got a fairly interesting reply from AC,

Dear*Tanya ^^,

Thank you for your email.
      About the price, please kindly note that it's set by 2D Doll, USD500 is the price for international market, RMB1980 is the price for Chinese Domestic market..
      You're not offending at all my dear, your words are very polite ^^, all the dolls prices are set by the doll brands and we can only sell them at the price that they set..

Please feel free to contact us for any question.

Have a great day n_n

Best regards,
      A

13. Hey all!

I hope it's not rude here but is there any way I could get a photo of a 2D doll with a Volks doll? Either both in NS or WS. I am so curious to see how they look together.

14. [MENTION=6924]hane[/MENTION]ino-Tsukiko, sadly no word from 2d Doll on my end. I have now tried the direct send an email link on their website, as well as emailed them twice via their gmail email.
      No reply *_*

I'm glad to read about you emailing about the international mark up.. I find that interesting, but also a little odd that they'd ask resellers to make the mark up so much more.

I wish they'd just reply to my email, I desperately want one of their dolls :...(
      [MENTION=1994]suppi[/MENTION], if I ever do receive my doll I can take some comparison shots for you. I have a NS sd10 girl.

15. I would love that heartless_droid! I'm in love with the body and I really would love to have a hybrid since the anime faces don't do it for me. (I wish they did though because they can be so cute!)

16. [MENTION=1994]suppi[/MENTION], I totally understand. I can even take some photos of some various volks heads on the body if you like.

In any case, I'm going to email the company again.. If anyone hears anything else from them I would love to know :D

17. I have an update, I finally got an email from 2D-Doll although the email I sent them was a month ago.. This is what they had to say;
      "Dear,
      You can contact our agents,here is the shop link
      www.acbjd.com. thank you!"

So.. I'm not sure what changed as I know earlier in this thread someone claimed to have reached the company and they were willing to do direct sales over seas.. But I guess it's retailers for us! :|

18. I would love pics with various Volks heads! <3

19. Seconding this! Also curious about resin color comparisons. <3