1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Dolls

Apr 2, 2014

1. Just thought I'd pop in to say they've released a new girl. Her name is Ya and she has a steampunk set you can get with her.

2. 2D doll has the dream body for my character Kohoshi... I've been thinking about doing a layaway for it but I don't know... (also, just so eveyone knows, Jeeryama on ebay has the 58cm body for $405 dollars on sale atm... ^^)

3. it seems 2D now have 2 types of girl body - on Alices collections anyway - and they're on offer at the moment too! The new body is less curvy - still the same bust but a longer torso. I wish there was an option to choose which body type you want (not that I have the money haha) - I guess if you email Alices they'll sort it for you - I actually prefer the first type, the super-curvy hourglass shape - although I bet it's a pain to dress compared to the new one ^_^

oh and they also have 2 midi dolls out now!

4. I asked Alice's Collections if you can pick the body you want for the 2D girls and you can! Just specify the body in the comments section when you order.

Quote from their reply:

"Thank you for your email.
      Yes you can :), when ordering, please write it in the 'comment box' on checkout page.

Please feel free to contact us for any question."

And the MSDs are cute :)

5. If this is the discussion thread, why is there no owner pictures :?

I had no idea before now but finally 2D Doll got MSD sized dolls. Claudia and LCE are pretty cute!

http://www.acbjd.com/claudia-p-8216.html?cPath=394_508
      http://www.acbjd.com/lce-p-8215.html?cPath=394_508

Now that they got dolls in the right size I like I can start thinking about getting my first anime styled doll. It's long been in my future doll plans but so far I have not had any chance to get started. I really like LCE. Maybe he'll be my first :)

I do have a KDF AN order to do first but I'll keep LCE in mind!

6. I agree! 2D definitely seems like a good company to look in to. They have a uniqueness to them that's missing in DD and SQ.

7. I've been wanting some anime styled dolls since Luts released their Kid Anime Versions. I've just been waiting for the right sculpt to get started.

DD have never really been my style. I do prefer resin. But SQ dolls aren't too bad. 2D Doll are my favorite so far. And I like the Anime Luts dolls because of the resin colors available!

8. Yay two new ones :) I like Papiroon too, because of her eyes<3

Now I wonder.. Should I get her instead of LCE. Or Claudia maybe! I could go for either one of these. They're all great :kitty1

My goal will be to get one of these dolls ordered within a couple of months. I've waited so long to get started that I'd preffered it if I could get one ordered before Summer.

9. These dolls are super cute!!! im researching all the anime type dolls i can find i wonder if there is other company's besides dollfie, sq lab and this ^^! super cute though considering getting one! sadly i dont think they have a european dealer.

10. They are adorable :chibi

I don't know which of the four I'll choose when time comes. But right now I like Chanchu!

11. Alices Collections deal for them Cinibunny - they're a great dealers in my experience so far, and if you order $100 worth of clothes/wigs/shoes at the same time, you'll get free EMS shipping for the doll too! (which does help offset the dreaded customs fees) ^_^

ETA - just seen on ebay jeeryama is now dealing for them - and she has a couple of different dolls than Alices have listed! http://www.ebay.com/itm/MuMu-2D-DOL...919?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46367cdb07

12. Are there new 2D girls?, I´d LOVE desperately to see comparison pictures of the first body with other SD sized dolls. T__T

13. If you check http://www.2ddoll.com/ you can see that they've released a whole bunch of new dolls that aren't on the Alice's Collections website yet.
      I'm really digging the new 1/3 girls. :love I e-mailed AC and asked if they plan on putting the new dolls up for sale anytime soon. I really admire them, it might even be worth the crazy mark-up for me.

14. Alice's Collections have the new dolls up now :)

I want one, and more anime styled dolls in the future so badly, but I feel like I never get the chance to get started thanks to Luts and Fairyland :|

And it's almost impossible to choose which sculpt to be my first! But since I've never owned an anime doll before I might want to go for a Luts TDF Simba or Bambi first to be on the safe side. But Danta is pretty cute too though<3

Owning an anime doll is a big step for me. in the beginning way before SQ lab and Luts anime versions I never thought I would end up caring for the anime style!

15. Brownie is gorgeous :D But her stripper outfit is not quite to my liking :sweat

16. Lord have mercy! Mumu is too cute for words! Wahhhhhh!

Welp, added to the wishlist *sigh* just when I think I'm out...

17. Eileen would look great together with little Danta<3 There goes two more on my wish list I guess, um maybe.. :sweat

But I feel a bit worried about Luts's second part of the treasure map event.. Luts always manage to take my money :pout:

Is there anywhere I can check out the different resin colors?

18. She e-mailed me back yesterday and told me she added the dolls up to the site! It's great to see you guys have already gotten a look at them. :)
      I really love Mumu and Dora, although, I don't like the crazy metal arm she comes with. I hope there's an option to order her with normal body parts.
      I would order one of these dolls in a heartbeat if they were $100 cheaper. The 1/3 girls are only about $350ish on the 2D Doll website. So unfair. :(
      [MENTION=24613]manabusama[/MENTION] : The dolls are cast by DikaDoll, so you can use DikaDoll's resin chart as reference!