1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Dolls

Apr 2, 2014

1. Love the sculpt very pretty :chibi

2. Hello! Today I received Jumbo's head at the post office. He is in a white skinton. The color is so creamy, I really liked it. This skinton is very similar to white Loongsoul, about 98-99%. My Nani in white skintone. But I ordered the white body 66cm Akagidoll, and it too should arrive soon. Then I'll show it all :)
      [​IMG]2D Doll Jambo head (white / 2018) + Loongsoul (white / 2016) Unbox head + comparison skin color by Yulia, on Flickr

3. Such a cute head! I cant wait to see it complete! :D

4. Thank you :whee:

5. Gah, it is so cute. What kind of eyes did they send with it? They look a bit too big.

6. Eyes acrylic, it seems you can change the printed pupils. they are some kind of anime. Very crookedly set:sigh

7. She looks amazing!! I want to get an anime 2D doll so bad

8. My Chiasong has already received his body, this body is Akagi 66cm, white. It’s a little darker than the head color, but when I do his makeup, it will not be noticeable. I hope
      I already sewed a shirt for him, it remains to sew pants or shorts, I have not decided yet :)
      [​IMG]
      Untitled
      by Yulia, on Flickr
      "[​IMG]Untitled by Yulia, on Flickr"]

9. Hey peoples! I just discovered Almond and am planning to sell some dolls (that I was gonna sell anyway, but I was being lazy about it) in order to hopefully purchase him, and so I was wondering when he was actually released if anyone knows? I couldn't find a release date when I fluffed around online, and if anyone had any owner photos if he's been out long enough for people to have received him.

10. I think they were released maybe October-ish of last year? I know there are owner photos out there; I'd hunt some down, but I'm on my phone :( did you search DoA to see if there was an announcement about the new heads? I think that's how I first found out about them

11. @Xila Hey! I did have a look at announcements, these was one for Cream in the tanned skin and a couple of others, though none for Almond or most of the other 68cm heads. I'll try harder to see if I can find some owner photos especially of Almond!

12. Everything is easy, enter #2ddoll tag in instagram, there are a few photos with Almond.

13. Hi, just out of curiosity does anyone know if 2D dolls white skin or pure white skin match Unoa Fairy Skin

14. Hey guys, I would love some owner pictures of the big boys! They're gorgeous and with my recent haul of clothes I really should probably get another boy to share them.

15. Hi there. I ordered a new boy Sweet pepper in light tan skin tone, I would like to know how many of us? Just literally in 2 days these 20 sets went into a soldout.
      Because he’s so beautiful, that I can’t sleep at night. It will be very tiring to wait for him.
      I would like to ask how much time made this dolls ? maybe someone has experience waiting? I was just waiting for Jambo's head.:whee:

16. @Chelokotik Sweet Pepper is so adorable! Congrats on getting him in the light tan skin! It's a gorgeous color, but I'm glad that he'll otherwise be available. Hope your new boy arrives soon! :whee:

I don't have a 2Doll (yet...), but I've been really impressed with all the cute boy sculpts they've been releasing lately. I'm kind of hoping to get a Scone someday! Not sure if I like the bodies as much as the heads, though.

17. Oh, this thread actually has a bit of life in it unlike the 2D tiny thread. I ended up ordering one of their yosds a few days back. Noticed there was also no waitlist thread for the company so I guess it will be a surprise on what their current wait times are like. XP

Interesting to see the company has sold others in this thread just the head. In the past I inquired on trying to get a head and was turned down (even though I was also at the time planning to buy a full doll with another one of their head sculpts). Not sure if it was because it was a tiny or they have since decided to allow head only sales.

18. I think you can get just the heads if you order through their Taobao shop. Their domestic prices are also significantly cheaper than what you can get through an international dealer.
      Ugh, more cute faces. I think I am going to just going to go through with my future plans of buying just heads and displaying them on bust stands with these guys.

19. @Pandy
      Alicecollection has some heads listed so looks like dealers are a possibility too.

I was debating trying Taobao, but since I was ordering from a bunch of other companies too with my order, decided I rather just go with a dealer since I rather save a simpler order for my first Taobao excursion. Really wish 2D still offered some of the cute gesture hands they at one point carried on their Taobao store. I would have bought a bunch of the sets.

20. Ugh, Sweet Pepper is adorable. I adore whoever is sculpting these. They remind me of Sio2 heads in both the style and how poor they are making me.