1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

43cm ** NaBi KiSS **

Nov 1, 2007

1. Blodeuwedd: She looks beautiful, and very refreshing! I actually have a wig in that color too. I can't wait to try it out on her. :D

aisiteru: THank you aisiteru.

2. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE!

3. @Blodeuwedd: She's beautiful! I love her lips and hair! And her eyes are just amazing! I love all the color and life in them!
      And oh crap, that reminds me, I've still gotta finish my art homework assignments! >.<

@gardenofdolls.com: Happy thanksgiving to you too! ((a day late ^^; )) <3 *glomps*

4. It looks like release date will be early December, so I changed it on the title.

5. Early December?? Fantastic! May have to wait until a later batch but I can safely say that Nabi is going to be my first Mini, my other choice will have to wait even longer now lol.

6. That's wonderful that she'll be your first Mini! I'm looking forward to your version of her. I've decided to offer some non-faceup and some with faceups, so there are options for white and normal skin. :)

7. she looks amazing cant wait for the final product

8. I've got a few more photos for you. Doesn't she have a cute butt?:lol:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. Blodeuwedd - Gorgeous painting! Now I can really imagine what she would look like. She's so beautiful.

10. I repeat a little but she is beautiful ! the body is really good :)

11. Hi,
      The price is:
      white or normal skin NO faceup: $230 plus $15 shipping & insurance i within US (I will insure all of these dollls, unless buyer tells me other wise).
      with faceup is a bit more. I'll update with details later. I didn't plan on getting with faceup at first, but I had some requests, so I will have some available.

As for pink and blue colors, I haven't ordered any. I will have some " new tan " in stock.
      tan / pink / blue: No faceup: $245 plus $15 shipping & insurance within USA.

This Nabi Kiss doll is copyrighted by gardenofdolls, but if Bobobie decides to make 2 part bodies in the future, they'll most likely make a brand new body for Bobobie's dolls.

12. Shipping to UK Enland or International should be around $20- $25.

13. any pics yet of the new tan?

14. Hi mhdolls,
      I just ordered them without even seeing the new tan yet. I just trust that it'll be beautiful. So far, Dennis has done a fabulous job with my PpoPpo and Carrie's Moona / Bracken. :)

15. I've got the photos for the new tan, and new faceup photos too! The tan is available with NO faceup only. The white and normal skin are available in No faceup, and also With faceup. They'll be released in December. :D
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. Wow she looks fantastic! Love the tan color.
      Do you have any pictures of her with eyes and a wig too?

17. Can we see a picture of the whole tanned doll anywhere? I too would love to see her w/eyes! Thanks!

18. Hi,
      Sorry, I do not have any more photos of them until they put the dolls together with the body in a finished product. I asked them to proceed with producing them, so as soon as I get more photos, I'll post it here, and also at my website and Yahoo group.

Thank you,
      Ashley.

19. The dark tan is posted to show the difference in color only.

20. Wow she looks even more beautiful now that we see her in resin, you must be absolutely thrilled with her Ashley!!

That new light tan looks good enough to eat!