1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

43cm ** NaBi KiSS **

Nov 1, 2007

1. Hi Ashley,

So sorry for the trouble to you. My computer with all the emails went wrong on Monday morning, the computer could not start, no any movement in it, the light showing the power is on, and the light would not turn off when I shut off the machine, I have to take out the battery, then the light would turn off. :doh :...( I have received your email last week, I know you must have been a little worried. I want to answer you, but I can not find your email address when the computer was down. I find your email on your site www.gardenofdolls.com and answered you with another computer. Maybe you did not check this email address or something so that you did not find my answer.

Anyway we can ship all your dolls this week. Then you can receive next week.

Your Nabi Kiss is very nice, she has delicate body, smooth skin, and the joints fit very well. She will have a yellow satin bag and Bobobie Boxes.

I have answered you when I found your email to me today. Please check,

Merry Christmas to everyone! :D

2. Is the tan the whole way through or will the color change when it's sanded?

3. Hi,
      I believe the tan will be whole way through as a finished product. Bobobie always sand their dolls before shipping, so you don't have to sand them yourself. i really can't tell you what will happen though, as I don't have the dolls with me. Denis informed me that he'll ship them within a few days now via EMS.

I wish everyone a HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR!:fangirl:

4. Hi everyone,
      16 1/2" Nabi Kiss BJDs are finally here, and I can't express how
      thrilled I am in words! I took photos of them and updated on my
      website, so you'll need to REFRESH YOUR BROSWER when visiting.

Anyone who'd like to order now, please do so via email: [email protected]
      because I'm having trouble with adding shopping carts to my website at the moment.

When ordering, please indicate SKIN tone, and WITH faceup or NO
      faceup. I will then forward you a Paypal invoice, so I will need your
      Paypal address when ordering.

Also, check out some more photos on my website: www.gardenofdolls.com
      & Gallery:
      http://www.gardenofdolls.com/index_016.htm
      [​IMG]

5. Thanks lyderic,
      Tan is absolutely perfect! No blotchiness and silky smooth even tone all throughout body...somone had asked me about that. If they're sold out, I can reorder and it'll take about a month or two to reproduce. By the way, Nabi Kiss has a bit bigger face than Unoa dolls, ( Unoa faces are actually a lot smaller than average Mini sized dolls). However, Nabi Kiss wears the same wig size, 6-7" wigs and fit clothing for slim Minis. The clothing they're wearing are from Softlyshewalks.net and Friends2Be doll's.

6. I do too Kayjay...Here's more with 14mm acrylic eyes...
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

7. I had to take another picture of the tanned girl, the lighting made her look all pink last night. I asked my Mom to baby sit Gwennie this weekend, so I'm taking advantage here. Coloring of tan is still so much better in person though.
      [​IMG]

8. I took these nude photos last night. Someone had asked me for one, and thought others can use it too:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. I did a custom faceup for a lady who's requested one with dark red lips and more dramatic. She looks so different next to the basic tanned girl, doesn't she?
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. She looks more mature and that's what I love about this girl, she's so versatile, one minute she can look young, sweet and innocent, the next she looks older, sexy and glamorous, I am really looking forward to getting one soon once I have the funds for her but which to choose!! I thought it'd be the NS girl initially but I love the tanned version too...hmmmmmm.

I must admit though the only thing I don't like is her hands, didn't look so bad on the clay sculpt picture but when I see them on the actual doll I just feel they look too flat and thin and they let her down but that's not going to stop me though, the rest of her more than makes up for a little thing like that!!

11. Make sure you post lots of pics, I'm dying to see owner pics and normal skin is my favourite :love

12. Here's the normal skin with dramatic faceup as well. She kind of reminds me of the 80's rock star Blondie on the last photo.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. oh my goddddddddddddd !!!! gorgeous !!!!

14. oh they are so beautiful
      ::starts to save pennies:: I need one lol

15. Hi again,
      I added some pink blushed on lips, cheeks and eye lids on the white
      basic last night to add a bit more color. I just dabbed a bit of pastel
      on my finger and glided it on very lightly. I ALSO DID A GOTH FACEUP BELOW

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. I love the last one, she looks really great.

17. *SQUEEEE*** Just got my doll in...ran to post office and took her home on lunch hour....her face is much prettier in RL then the pictues do justice! Once I have hair for her I will post pics....although she is quite cute bald.:lol:

18. Thank you for mentioning that Zenna! Looking forward to seeing your pictures too.:)

19. Hi,
      There's a Flickr group of Nabi Kiss dolls, and I got permission to post pictures from owner of these pictures, Isabel to post here, so here it is. Her photos are much better and clearer than mine:
      By the way, anyone would like to join Nabi Kiss Flickr group:
      http://flickr.com/groups/nabi/

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

20. Here are some new photos...I changed their eyes to 14mm glass eyes, and wearing blue jeans made for Unoa.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]