1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

43cm ** NaBi KiSS **

Nov 1, 2007

1. I see that the normal skin Nabi Kiss with faceup is sold out! Do you know when they will be back in stock?

2. I'm so excited! Just ordered normal skin,no face-up Nabi Kiss, my first BJD, from gardenofdolls on eBay. Wheeeeee!

I feel like I can play in your sandbox now, peeps. :)

3. Congratulations! Nabi Kiss is beautiful...

[​IMG]

4. Hi Dollydream,
      Normal skin with faceup is now in stock, and cuter than ever!:)

I received all the boxes of Nabi Kiss dolls! They arrived with factory
      eye lashes attached to the acrylic eyes. Their eyes are slightly
      smaller than the 1st batch.. I think they're the perfect 14mm/15mm
      eyes. They look super cute! It's strange how they attahced the eye
      lashes though...they' re done through a slit on the acrylic eyes itself
      from the factory, but really really cute. I requested them to have
      tiny indentations inside their head- neck sockets, which makes their
      head more stable on the neck. This was pointed out by one of the
      members, because she's compared the other Bobobie doll's neck sockets
      with Nabi, and Nabi was missing that on the first ones. It's nothing
      major. Just a few tiny notches inside the head around the neck
      socket. Pictures of the 2nd batch of Nabi Kiss dolls coming soon!

~Ashley.

6. i m glad to introduce my nabi kiss :aheartbea
      she has been chosen to be the mascot of a new french musical band " misses kitty" ;) she s a little "starlette"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. @lyderic: Amazing! I love your girl's make-up (especially her eye-shadow!) Great pictures too ^^

8. Hi Lyderic,
      Oh, she has such pretty lashes! I love how you did the whole setting.

9. Here are photos of the new Nabi Kiss dolls that arrived. They have smaller eyes with factory eye lashes, which are inserted into the slit of the actual acrylic eyes. I think their new 14mm eye size look really great on them. :)
      I took several photos of them under different light:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. I didn't see this so...

.. wondering can you buy just the body..? Or is it only a full doll?

11. nana and gardenofdolls thanks for my doll ;)

12. OMG she is gorgeous :fangirl: I'm in love with the "Gothprincess". You did a great job on her she looks very special. Send you a question on ebay.

13. Hi,
      There's a lady that wants the head of Nabi Kiss, and if you'd like to buy just the body, please let me know. Maybe you and the other lady can negotiate price to split the doll. I will contact her also.

I pmed you too!

Ashley.

14. Hi All,

I finally decided that my very first BJD is going to be Nabi Kiss. I just love her! I have been collecting fashion dolls so I decided that I wanted a 1/4 size doll because it will be more in line with the size I am used to. After searching and looking at all of the pictures and reading about all of the dolls I just keep coming back to Nabi. Her face is so sweet. I thought that I wanted a younger looking doll, but I really love Nabi so I am going to get her once I have the money in a couple of weeks. I am really excited to have made up my mind.

Thanks for sharing all of your lovely pictures.

Nichole
      Metro-Detroit

15. Nicfish, congratulations on your decision, make sure you post some pics when she's arrived :)

16. Kayjay,

Thanks. I have to save my $$$. I haven't worked the last couple of weeks so I am a bit short for extras and hubby is on this big budget kick. So when I work I get to spend my money for my goodies, just no shifts available for me recently. (which I don't mind not working, but I do mind not having $$$). So I will have to wait a few weeks to order her. Once I get her though I will post pics (when I figure out how).

Thanks,
      Nichole

17. Just ordered my doll tonight. Hubby was in a good mood and I hit him up for some $$$ and ordered my doll!!! I ordered the white skin with the face up. She is my first doll. Now I have to order her a wig and some clothes. Any suggestions on where to get her first items? Thanks,

Nichole

18. Congratulations :) She wears a size 6-7 wig, same as Narae and Unoa, so if you check out ebay you'll find loads. Tinybear on here also makes mohair curly wigs as do a few others if you search once you have access to the marketplace.

As for clothes, any for a slim MSD/Narae will fit her, so again check out ebay. Have you found her flickr yet? http://www.flickr.com/groups/nabi/

19. Thanks for the flickr link. I don't have access yet to the marketplace :( but once I do I will check it out!!! I can't wait to get her and all of her gear!!!!

Nichole

20. is it you who realised the golden coat on this flick gallery ? it s so gorgeous!!:D