1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

43cm ** NaBi KiSS **

Nov 1, 2007

1. Does anyone know what size shoes Nabi wears? I want to buy her some shoes before she gets here. I know what size wig, I ordered her two (Jpop is having a sale on Monique gold label) and I know that she can wear Unoa/Narae size clothes. But I have no idea on shoes. Anyone?

Thanks,
      Nichole

2. MSD shoes fit, but they are a bit big.
      Narae and Sharmin shoes should fit too. Unoa shoes could be a bit small.

I think this will probably help you:

[​IMG]

(I would really want to credit the website or person I copied this from, but I can't seem to find the name. Sorry!)

3. Cherrily,

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I want to buy some shoes before she gets here!

Nichole

4. :fangirl:
      Hi All,

My first BJD is here my Nabi Kiss beauty white. I took some pictures of her, but I am not good at photography. I will show her to you (please excuse my poor picture quality).

5. Oops didn' put the picture in the message duh....here she is

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

This is my new Nabi Kiss Doll.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. She is really cute. I love the face on this girl.

8. Congratulations nicfish, she's very sweet - and I can see the sewing machine at the ready :D

9. No I think that is Brenda's Nabi (cherrily) :)

10. My girl does not have a golden coat :) That's L'Art D'Image/ Sara's girl. She has the best classy clothes! :)

By the way, I really prefer the eyes of old version Nabi! To be honest I wouldn't have bought my Nabi if she had the new version eyes.

11. She's so adorable! I just wanna pinch her cheeks. Her pout is to die for. :D

12. Cherrily,

What did they change with the eyes?

13. Look a few posts back, it is explained there. The eyes are larger now, with factory eyelashes inserted.

OLD&NEW
      [​IMG][​IMG]

To my opinion, the old version looks much sweeter and more "alive" than the new version. I think it's a pity that it has been changed. But that's just my personal opinion of course.

14. Cheerily,

You are right, I like the older version better too :( Is there any way to take the factory inserted eyelashes out and put on ones like your's has? Your's looks prettier. I am bummed now :(

Nichole

15. I have no idea, sorry.

BTW, both pictures are not mine, but from Garden of Dolls.

16. Ask Ashley, maybe she has an old style head she could swap you with?

17. Hi Nicole,
      The Nabi Kiss head mold as old version and new are exactly the same. However, if you just take the eyes out on the newer ones, maybe buy a pair of glass eyes & apply regular eye lashes, you'll get the look you want....I've seen some pretty glass eyes only selling at $10 plus ship. If you need eye lashes, I can get you a pair that'll be good for up to two dolls. For you, I can send them at $5.00 including first class shipping.

Honestly, I had no idea Bobobie had changed the eyes to different ones with lashes already intact. I guess they were trying to make it better by providing them with lashes, as I had to buy and apply lashes when the dolls arrived seperately. they told me they changed it just before they shipped. However, I actually thought they looked semi cuter...younger maybe?

18. Good to know Ashley, thanks!

19. Ashley is sending me some eyelashes for Nabi and I ordered her some eyes. She is going to look the same as the original :) I am so happy. Ashley is the best!!!! Thanks.

Nichle

20. Great! I agree I think the older style is nicer with the applied eyelashes although a faceup and new eyes can change her appearance so much anyway :)