1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

43cm ** NaBi KiSS **

Nov 1, 2007

1. Cherrily - your picture from 4-4 is breathtaking. Nabi is beautiful in that wig.

2. I got my eyelashes from Ashley today and put them on my Nabi. I am waiting for the glue to dry to put her new eyes in.

Thanks Ashley for the lashes!!!

Nichole

3. I just ordered my Nabi about 2 minutes ago. I am sooooo excited. I can't wait to see her and start sewing for her!

4. Congratulations, sewsweet, can't wait to see what you make for her :)

5. I finally got the faceup on my Nabi done a couple of weeks ago . I think she is a very cute sculpt!

[​IMG]

6. Oh wow! She looks beautiful! She reminds me of Alice in Wonderland a bit, but a bit naughty and fairy like. Pretty with her eye brows like that too.

7. thanks Ashley! I think she is such an adorable sculpt, capable of a lot of different looks. But yeah, I love her as a pink-haired Alice.

8. OMGosh! Yours is so cute! I ordered a white wig for mine.

9. Wow, I didn't know you made a mini size doll! I don't normally hang out in this section, but nobody is talking in the tinies. I better get out of here before I get into more financial trouble, LOL!

Great doll, nice body too! Congrats (belated) :)

10. has somebody tried to hybrid the face on another body ( especially double jointed ones?)?thanks

11. Mine arrived today! I LOVE her. Her lashes are so pretty. She stood on her own, right out of the box! The JPOP wig that I got for her (size 6-7) fits her great.

12. If anyone is looking for a tan Nabi plz pm me.

13. I really like the Nabi Kiss.

I find her cute and mature. and the lips are so unique for a bjd, that makes her more interesting.

14. Hi,
      I haven't posted in the longest time. I just did another faceup on Nabi today. She has on Ginger 6/7 wig by Jpopdolls and crystal acrylic Sea Green eyes in 16mm. I just had to share this one! She looks so cute! :candycane
      I'll be listing her on ebay today:

[​IMG][​IMG]

15. :hollyberryHere's another faceup I didon tanned Nabi!
      [​IMG][​IMG]

16. She is really sweet. I love the saucy eyebrows!

17. I do think Nabi is such a cute sculpt!

18. I did a few more OOAK Nabi Kiss...here are two of them! :)
      ANGEL & GOTHIC
      [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

19. Nabi kiss is so adorable, especially the angel! I thought my next doll was going to be someone else. im sure it will be nabi kiss now instead!

20. She's very sweet...love her sculpting and face, can't wait to see the whole doll....Mikkio