1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

44cm | Elder [ U-noa Quluts] Sister | Discussion Thread

Dec 29, 2010

1. And here I thought I would have completed my Unoa-gang soon :lol: Those two new ones are so cute, I love those cuvy bodies!

2. @_@ Telling myself that I need to put my Sist and Zero back together (oh seam sanding, I hate you) before even considering one of these gals but man oh man I do love the Zero's structure and the MSD size.

3. Oh no... Ever since Zero was published I wished for a MSD sized Zero and now they're coming. I hope they're not what I'm looking for or I'm in trouble >_o

4. oh no...I'm doomed...
      n66x, you know I adore you, but I might need to take a break from reading your posts for awhile...lol...
      pretty sure I'll have to have one of these, my zero is the love of my life, aside from my other unoas!!!

5. Oh no. Those are basically perfect. Will Dollybird 15 have a DIY money tree kit as a bonus? ;_;

And to me, the proportions are a bit like the resin Unoa lites...but the engineering is a bit like the Chibis, or maybe as complex as Unon? I liked the Chibi's simplicity better... But the look is like a refined 1.5 except with a more natural version of the 2.0 body.... So, 43cm Unon except with the cuteness of the 1.5s? No, it's a pigbearman...bearmanpig? MANBEARPIG!

Either way, I will probably fall hard for this pair. I can't wait to find out what Araki named them~ XD

6. wally, hahaha you cracked me up,loll...

gloombox, your description is right on the spot,
      to me it's crazy cause I kept dreaming for that exact doll.O_o;

i don't know if it's a pattern but every other Christmas holiday
      we get a small sneak peak of a new doll from mr.Araki,
      that's one routine I could get seriously used to,lol!!

7. Man, this is exciting. I am really hoping they favor more the 1.5 than the 2.0, like most people have said here, hoping for interchangeable parts with the 1.5

8. I like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I really love the curvier body, may have to keep a eye on this one!

10. Anyone seen more pics?

11. I guess there won't be any more pictures of them till next issue of DB, unless AL participates them at a Dollshow or somewhere else,
      I hope some member will share a better quality scan of that one pic so we can examine it closely, I've been looking everywhere and no luck of finding it anywhere yet!!T___T

12. My DB is on its way to me. I'll try to remember to scan it when it arrives.

13. are these gonna be hard to get as well?

14. Oh please do make some scans! I've been in such disarray looking for dollspiration and I'm hoping these new unoa's might give me some sparkle.

15. I can see a lottery of some kind for them, but if they sale them like the Unoa's then who knows how many kits of them will be available.

16. shannonc60, that would be exceptional, thank you for even considering this!^__^

jennspeaks, as mentioned earlier the format of their sales is unknown yet,
      however there is a pattern oftenly followed with debuting U-noa dolls,

in case ALchemicLabo processes the sales, these dolls could go into a pre-order anytime as soon as they finish testing the production and stock preparation..
      any such sales will be announced and processed through the alchemicLabo website, or even WEBSHOP,

in case Hobby-Japan has bought their rights, then these dolls are going to make their debut in [DollyBird Vol.16] of 2011, around April-May of 2011 and usually the first preorder/lottery period is going to be announced at the same period, in that very same issue, with an ordering sheet found inside the magazine etc, possibly for a very limited number of fully assembled/painted dolls first,(mostly dressed character dolls as being displayed in various doll shows first,) then after a few more months follows the more common preorder for the cheaper kit option,this could mean either next [Dollybird] or next [Hobby-Japan] issue right after the [Dollybird Vol.16] issue, then hopefully Hobby-Japan dishonors their legal rights for the dolls(unless they are very popular and they want a second GO) and ALchemicLabo is able to handle the sales themselves, possibly in periodical preorder mode and perhaps later adding them to the WEBSHOP(this could take 2 years and then maybe more)...

immediate participation to these lotteries/preorder cannot be accomplished for people living outside Japan, however it won't be entirely impossible since you can use any deputy service as a middle wheel to participate and possibly Crescent/Noppin will participate in time if a lot of customers ask them to, this pattern formats however are just an assumption only in case things are done as usually,,

17. Anyone received their Dollybirds yet?

18. I was billed the other day by HLJ for my dollybird, but haven't gotten a shipping notice, so have no idea when it will be here. I'll let y'all know when it gets here and if no-one has scanned it yet, I will!

19. I got my shipping notice earlier today. Very anxious to see pics and info!

20. just for the record again, this dollybird will probably not feature any other info about these dolls other than this one picture,
      the next issue will be their debut and possibly pre-ordering issue, [DollyBird Vol.16] of 2011