1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

44cm | Elder [ U-noa Quluts] Sister | Discussion Thread

Dec 29, 2010

1. I got mine! I'll scan soon, if someone doesn't beat me to it!

And you're right, there is no other information just the photo with the writing which I can't read.

2. I have the dollybird but no scanner. ><´
      and yes, there is only that one picture of the girls.
      (but they are oh so pretty! I can´t wait for more pictures!)

Edit:
      I didn´t see piccadillys answer, sorry! ><

3. I got so curious so even though I knew it's just one picture I still ordered DollyBird so I can inspect the new Unoas further :lol:

4. take this whole post lightly,
      there are some recent scattered and random
      incomprehensible posts all over AlchemicLabo, about the new dolls,
      again this information is at the very best,...just raw assumptions...

testing production stage for these dolls is said to be now finished,
      and very possible these test dolls will end up being displayed
      at the 16th [Doll's Myth] exhibition held on the 6th February of 2011,
      http://dolls-myth.com/

now if if testing production stage is over it also means
      preparation of stock could start anytime from now,
      leading to sooner shipping dates later,
      (unless Hobby-Japan eventually is the one who conducts the sales,
      they seem to like to know the number of orders, before actually preparing the stock)

it also mentions about a temporary name for them being &#12300;&#12518;&#12494;&#22985;(&#12354;&#12397;)&#12301;:

(translated with my poor Japanese knowledge):
      "&#12300;&#12518;&#12494;&#22985;(&#12354;&#12397;)&#12301;" =
      "&#12518;&#12494;", as in "yuno" first half of "U-noa" and then Kanji symbol
      "&#22985;", meaning "older / elder sister", pronounced "Ane / Ah-Neh" ,
      or the Hiragana "&#12354;&#12397;" with the exact same meaning
      =
      &#12518;&#12494;&#22985;(&#12354;&#12397;) | yuno-Ah-Neh | U-no-Ane | Elder-U-no(a)-Sister | (??)
      please correct me if I'm wrong>_____<;

but the name is just what the staff over at AL have been calling this project,
      and the name is currently under process, and will/can possibly be changed later, lol
      then it says individual names for each faceplate will also be given soon,

also the doll is 43cm, and what we have already foreseen, has now been officially confirmed,
      that the backhead(circumference for wigs) and ankle parts are the same size with [U-Q|Chibi]'s,
      and also their Faceplate receiving system is compatible with [U-Q|Chibi] faceplates,
      (with [U-Q|1.5] too but not without some alterations first, cause I guess
      it will have the long-pegs-lock-under-the-cord system which the [U-Q|1.5] do not entirely support),

also it still is debatable whether the doll's distribution will be AL's responsibility,
      or if Hobby-Japan will eventually process them, through their company,magazines,etc,
      ( BUT...it mentions something along the lines of "Pre-workshop lottery sales conducted in alchemy"!!!)
      if AL keeps the dolls to themselves(like they did with [U-Q|Chibi]) it will be wonderful news!
      (would mean faster and more frequent pre-orders,
      freedom in optional part distribution and dates set for releases,
      and then possibly a quicker addition to the WEBSHOP for main sales,etc)
      ohh,I'd love to see that scan,guys,thank you~!^__^

5. Yes. Please, please PLEASE post a picture of the scans! I am dying to see the new unoas here XD

6. My scanner is broken. I tried everything I can think of to fix it but it won't scan and save to my computer so I can't post the pic. I hope someone else has the mag and working scanner, sorry. :(

7. it's alright, you tried your best!^__^

8. lol there's only 1 pic. Man Araki san is such a tease!

^^ Eeverybody is being so helpfull!! Thank you for trying and Piccadilly thanks for planning to scan :)!!!
      N66x thanks for the updates about the name and such! I'm very curious when more pics of these dollies will pop up, I hope they'll be displayed at the Doll's Myth exhibition.

9. Innocentia: Wow, thank you so much! It's nice to see more details, especially in their faces. I love the left girl's lips, they're so pouty! :D
      n66x: Thank you so much for the information, always nice with your updates, I really hope they'll show up on Doll's Myth, it would be so great to see more photos, especially from other angles!

10. Thanks for the pics!!! Can't believe it's really just that pic lol...Araki san really like's to mess with us XD.
      Can't read japanese but does it look like they're gonna introduce the new dolls in dollybird 16?

11. OMG Thank you Innocentia!!!!! Wow they both look gorgeous! I think the one on the right is breathtaking! I wonder if people have to win a lottery to be able to order. :(

12. brilliant Innocentia,^___^
      ohhh such adorable faces~!!! and I laughed at the pantsu with the "I love-U-noa" logo!XDXD
      I WANT BOTH OF THEM!!!O__O; I've been saving up since the first day I saw them and I'm ready,lol

13. Thanks Innocentia! I've been looking so much forward to seeing bigger photos of their faces (and yeah, my purse is doomed, the girl on the right is so moving in with me whenever she'll be available for general sales). And what the panties says is so true, heehee!

So now, I guess we all just have to find the patience to wait for DollyBird 16 :D

14. Thank you Innocentia!

15. ...sonofagun. Well, now I have TWO Unoas to save up for, the Chibi and the Elder.

*chuckle*

16. I got my dollybird 15 today, can scan the pic if anybody wants, but there's not anything to see that we already haven't.
      missne-I'm with ya, the girl on the right is the one for me...based on this picture!!! Now Waiting for Vol 16...

17. wally, lol it'd be nice to actually see a scanned picture of this too, so if you're up for it, we'd be grateful!^__^

18. I really cant wait to see more pictures of these girls. (And to see them next to Lusis and Sist)
      The redhead is my favorite so far but I really want them both. XD
      Well, let´s start saving!

wally: A scanned picture will look much better so please do! ^^