1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

44cm | Elder [ U-noa Quluts] Sister | Discussion Thread

Dec 29, 2010

1. thank you Wally, their body shape and posture is so elegant!!
      I think I'm gonna enjoy these more than my Zero,lol
      since I find 1/3 BJD a little too huge to handle,

2. I keep coming back to these pretty girls. I'm with you, n66x, on the idea of SDs being too large. I love the lines of their torso and what I can see of their faces (and just the tease of having the mass face-plate options) but they look so leggy!

3. I really can't wait for more photos - I want 6th February like now. XD
      Especially second girls face - I wonder if that's the same mold of there're two girls.
      Their bodies seem to be more like Zeros than Lusis and Sist (that's why it's "elder" I guess :P)
      I'm very curious about them.

4. I am curious as well! I can't wait to see more of them! :D They look so cute and their arms look a lot more posable than 1.5.

5. wally - Thank you! :aheartbea (I guess I'm a total Unoa-dork since I still get excited over the scans even though I got my own copy of DollyBird 16 today).

Something about the girls feet make me think there will be high heeled feet for them, they got this really high curve to the anklejoint on the backside of their feet. The only other doll I've seen with just that kind of ankles is my Limhwa Leda who's legs and ankles are specially made to look good with her high heeled feet.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part :lol:

6. n66x - If that would mean that Unoa Neesan's proportions will look good with the Chibis I'll be really happy! Even though I love Unoa 2.0 I'm hoping that the new girls will somewhat resemble slim minis in measurements.

7. temporary name is now referred to as: ユノ姉(仮) (basically meaning the same,)
      I have some rather bad news, the Doll's Myth show is happening today,right this very moment and the dolls are on display there BUT..
      the more popular WonderFestival is also happening simultaneously where most people would prefer to attend to,
      not to mention AL has officially banned photography for their show booth cause of the new elder Sisters being displayed there,..
      that means that sadly only people who went to the show will get to enjoy a closer look of these new lively products,...

finding any further photographic material of them at the moment sounds somewhat hopeless,lol..

8. Still nothing shiny and new to look at?

9. ----------------------------------------------------------
      [​IMG]
      [Upd] 24th february 2010
      display of the 43cm Elder [ U-noa Quluts] Sister
      has been verified to the following exhibition,
      -
      27th February 2011 | [Dolls In Wonderland 10]
      [destination]: Osaka Grand Chaos
      [Building]: store Mandarake (Shinsaibashi)
      ----------------------------------------------------------
      -

#70 n66x, Feb 24, 2011
      Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    10. Fingers crossed someone will post pictures on flickr or somewhere!

11. ----------------------------------------------------------
      [​IMG]
      [Upd] 27th february 2010
      a few complete 43cm Elder [ U-noa Quluts] Sister pre-production dolls
      that were created during the test production stage and used for the upcoming-sales photoshoot,
      will be up for a pre-sale lottery over at AlchemicLabo's around the end of March,
      the normal order sales for the doll kit will be handled by HobbyJapan through the
      next [DollyBird Vol.16] issue of 2011, possibly around 2nd to 3rd quarter of 2011,
      ----------------------------------------------------------
      -

12. I've never been able to figure out how the sales work. Can anyone enlighten me? Do you need to complete the form in the Dolly bird? What if you can't get your hands on a Dollybird in time?

13. yes, the magazines come with a form that you'd have to fill in with the information mentioned inside the magazine, immediate participation to these lotteries/preorder cannot be accomplished for people living outside Japan, however it won't be entirely impossible since you can use any deputy service as a middle wheel to buy the magazine,fill in the forms and then participate to the preorder, Crescent/Noppin will possibly participate in time if a lot of customers ask them to, if you have a connection from Japan they can purchase the magazine in many popular locations such as Osaka,etc, or you can order the magazine yourself through HLJ or HS, they stock the magazines in time and the fastest option they can send is EMS(4-7 days),.

14. [​IMG]
      [AlchemicLabo] | 2011/03/08
      [ Lottery ] Elder 「U-noa Quluts」 Sister | 「Ange/アンジェ」「Belia/ベリア」

[​IMG]
      -
      <Acceptance system> Special [AlchemicLabo] lottery
      <Application period> 2011 March 14th - March 30th
      < result announcement> 2011 April 2nd
      <payment period> 2011 April 4th - April 15th *
      -
      (* This is a one-off unique lottery, there won't be a re-pull)
      -
      basic info
      ----------------
      [ Head measurements ]:
      6.5"/ 6-7 inches | 15.__ to 17.__ cm
      [ Eyes ]: 12mm
      [ Foot Size ]: 2" | 5.1cm
      constructional and faceplate system compatible with
      [Chibi/1.5 Girl/1.5 boy] faceplates,eyes,wigs and Chibi shoes,
      ----------------
      -
      [01]: Gentaro Araki painted & fully assembled packages | 63,000 Yen
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      [Ange Doll] Painted Default faceplate + blank [Ange] Decadent (slit eyed) faceplate
      [Ange Doll] Painted Decadent (slit eyed) faceplate + blank [Ange] default faceplate
      [Belia Doll] Painted default faceplate + blank [Belia] Decadent (slit eyed) faceplate
      [Belia Doll] Painted Decadent (slit eyed) faceplate + blank [Belia] default faceplate
      -
      this package comes with:
      fully assembled default slender body + glamorous(big chest) part + bunny Ears + basic accessories
      -
      [02]: Not yet painted / not yet assembled kit | 49,875 Yen
      [Ange kit] blank Default faceplate + blank [Ange] Decadent (slit eyed) faceplate
      [Belia kit] blank Default faceplate + blank [Belia] Decadent (slit eyed) faceplate
      -
      this package comes with:
      Not yet assembly default slender body kit + glamorous(big chest) part + basic accessories
      -
      [03]: (B grade**) Not yet painted / not yet assembled kit | 43,050 Yen
      [Ange kit] blank Default faceplate + blank [Ange] Decadent (slit eyed) faceplate
      [Belia kit] blank Default faceplate + blank [Belia] Decadent (slit eyed) faceplate
      -
      this package comes with:
      Not yet assembly default slender body kit + glamorous(big chest) part + bunny ears + (chibi) shoes + basic accessories
      ** items have not been thoroughly inspected for quality control
      -
      information and packages decided might be modified,check again later,
      -
      unique one-off lottery, selling rights will be handed to Hobby-Japan after this,

#75 n66x, Mar 8, 2011
      Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    15. Oy! Lots of variables! n66x, did you ask Noppin if they were participating in the lottery? Although I don't know if I'm ready to participate in another lottery and chance/challenge that "oh, I probably won't win" mentality again!

16. lol, yes I have already send a message to noppin and await for their answer,
      I'm also a bit nervous, I really want to win atleast one and I "hate" how there are all these options
      to choose they make me question which one I should go for,lol..

ofcourse noppin might be able to only obtain two,one,half or other form of packages, if they do participate at all,

17. Which one is the one with the closed mouth? Kinda cool that ye can put a chibi face on them.
      But is this the first time they offer B graded dollies? Makes a person wonder.

18. So do they mean they will only be released once, like the fairy skinned unoas, or there will only be one lottery with complete kits?

19. thats pretty nifty that their offering protypes up for lottery. :D i think thats cool. i have never been one to worry about the little defeacts that come with a protype. :) i hope you win n66x! i want to see!