1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

44cm | Elder [ U-noa Quluts] Sister | Discussion Thread

Dec 29, 2010

1. She's beautiful ^^!

She looks amazing! Sorry to hear about the neck but her new look is special :D.

2. Yikes, a broken neck??!? That is awful -- but, wow, I *love* what you're doing with her!!

<3!

3. [​IMG]

I finally finished her ^^

4. Limë, as always, I am in AWE of your customization skills -- she is stunning!! You have the loveliest doll collection! :D

:abow:

5. Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend where to get string for the elder bodies. I have the default string she came with but it feels to stretched out and my doll can't stand :( is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks I advance :)

6. HelloSunshine; I hope you managed to resolve the string dilmma :(

There's going to be a fairy skin elder preorder from May 15th until the 30th! At least that's what I understand from this flyer, hahaha :lol:

[​IMG]

I was lucky enough to get to see and handle one yesterday, and I'm smitten. They're so dainty compared to the regular unoa series! I can't wait to get my hands on my own Belia. :)

Please post some spam!! :D

7. I really miss my elder :( They have the best msd bodies~ I think so at least xD
      Well Zero is my favorite sd body so thats probably why xD

i really hope there is another preorder and i can get money in time for it xD

8. I can't believe it. One day after my topic of search, a member has PM me for a FP Ange new, in its packaging for $98 and who speaks French.
      I'm definitely happy !

The next step is to find her a moe-line body with a small bust (I hope Fl makes again the hybrids bodies).

9. The preorder will open soon!! AL say it might be before the end of june! It's short notice but maybe some of us have cash ready (i wish I did!)

10. Darn! I really want one of these girls!
      It doesn't look like it will be this preorder though, but I do hope someone will grab one up!

11. Ooh a pre-oder for the elders! w00ts! Hopefully I can order a large bust for mine and some string! A Belia faceplate would be nice too! Can't wait!

Meanwhile, Here's my Ange. I currently have her on a MNF body because her body is having issues :(
      [​IMG]Iris by helloo_sunshine, on Flickr

12. Has anyone checked with Noppin yet? I can order directly so no need for a shopping service..

I think I did it correctly, I just put in my order for a fresh skin Belia!! :D if everything goes according to plan I will be able to picl her up in person this coming sunday *_*

13. Congrats Daggerchan! I can't wait to see your Belia!!! :D did they sell option parts? Noppin hasn't had any updates yet :(

14. Usually they do a preorder for doll kits first, followed by a parts order seperately.. But I don't know exactly! I can ask when I go pick up my girl (eeeeeeeeek!!!), thanks! I'm so excited :D

15. I got my girl!

Meet Astarte:
      [​IMG]

I did her faceup today, she looks just enough like her sister while still being different and her own self. She also got a nose job before I painted her, you can see what her nose looks like unpainted here.

I am SO in love with this doll. We've spent the afternoon idling together at home on this rainy day. Her personality is nothing like what i had planned/expected, but even better.

I have a few issues with her body/posing. She refuses to stand, her feet can't support her andsahe keeps leaning back. Her joints prevent me from tilting her forward in order to maintain balance. Then her left wrist os also a bit problematic. The little nubs tjat are supposed to help with posing can't reach the top of the wrist joint, so they're useless.

I think both problems can be fixed with minor modifications/ sanding. Does anyone else have the same problems and some advice to share?

Also, I wasn't able to ask about international preorders today as it was so busy! I know we can participate by using a japanese shopping service, but that's all I know right now. I may have a second chance to ask later this month!!

16. She desperately need a body ! Maybe a Moe-line with a small bust (I cross the finger to see again the hybrid bodies on Fairyland's site).

[​IMG]

I have an idea for her and if the things didn't change, she'll be my very first attempt for make-up. ^0^

17. Congrats Daggerchan!!!!! I have the same issues with the body standing. Her knees keep buckling and won't stay. I think it's the string, it may be too loose/weak. I tried getting volks string, but it was too thick and wouldn't fit in her holes. I'm thinking of using wire, but I've been too busy to go to the hardware store to find wire that's already coated. Maybe it will help? I tried hot glue sueding, either I suck at it or it made it worse :/ She's so flimsy though. I hope someone else can provide some insight!

Mylene, can't wait to see your girl. I have mine on a MNF body so I don't see why an M-line wouldn't work :) I'm waiting on an M-line body from Fairyland. If it gets here before yours, I'll take comparison photos for you :)

Here's my modded decadent Ange face on a MNF body
      [​IMG]

18. Hello_Sushine, Your girl is beautiful ! (I already saw this girl, but I can't remember where...). Ahh, maybe on Kesha's Flickr ?!

Do you think we'll need to mod the neck ? Because in your picture, it doesn't seem adapted for the head.

19. Yeah she was on Kesha's flickr! She is currently for sale :( but it looks like a weird angle but no modifications needed really. I'll take more photos for you as soon as I can today to help explain. I did put hot glue around the headback to help her pose better and keep the head from popping down or up :)

20. Oh no... (And already finishesn lucky is her futur owner).
      It doesn't seem sooooo weird but your pictures are welcomed. ^0^