1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

44cm | Elder [ U-noa Quluts] Sister | Discussion Thread

Dec 29, 2010

1. I just got an Ange faceplate (hello_sunshine's girl!) so I can finally introduce myself! She's going to have a MNF A-Line body with the Large bust, but I hope to one day get her the full or glamour bust from the Moe Line body. Her name is Ainsley :)

2. I've finally caved and decided that I need an Unoa Elder Sister in my life as an upgraded version of the character of my Unoa Lusis XD Does anyone know, if there is an international pre-order coming up by any chance?

3. I believe there was just a preorder for the Elder girls at the beginning of this summer, so it may be a while until the next one. I don't know how often they do them. You may be able to snatch one up secondhand.

4. Damn, I thought that had been a Japan-only pre-order and the international one was just upcoming. But sounds indeed like I hae to stalk Y!J if any of the ES pop up.

5. It might have been a Japan-only preorder (you can probably find out if you read a few pages back), but I'm pretty sure. Good luck finding a girl for yourself! Were you interested in Ange or Belia?

6. The international preorder is rumored to happen later this year, maybe fall? Which dolls will be available I'm not sure but I certainly hope you will get a chance to order your girl, Roterwolkenvogel!

Zomjirate, I can't wait to see your girl! :D

7. I'm dreaming of having all four faceplates (both of Ange and Belia) for my girl as I just can't decide xD

I hope they do release the ES then too! (though I did hear a rumour that they are also releasing Zest/Kyle for int. pre-order this fall which means my poor, poor bank account xD)

8. Here she is :)
      [​IMG]

Meet Ainsley! <3 She'll need neck modding, and maybe a new faceup, but she'll be like this for a while. BTW, I made the shirt and necklace :)

9. She's so cute!!!! So happy to see her again and that wig looks adorable on her :D btw, you could also try modding the headback, it may be easier.

10. Welcome to your new girl ! I looooove her hair. ^^

11. I will look into that! I have seen a tutorial on modding the neck, and it doesn't look too hard, but modding the headback may be a better option. Thanks for the idea!

Thank you :) It's a Monique wig that I cut to be a lot shorter.

12. Omg she's gorgeous!!! The mnf body really suits the Ange faceplate! And her whole look is so great!! Is she the decadent or the default faceplate?

13. I just want to know. The Elder FP goes to the Quluts headback's ?

14. The elder faceplates have tabs that need to be sanded off for them to fit on unoa 1.5 headbacks. They should fit on chibi unoa headbacks without modifications though, as they have the same tab system.

ETA: I repainted my Belia tonight and can't help posting the results! I'm really happy with how she came out :D

[​IMG]

15. She's the decadent faceplate. It feels weird finally having one of my grail dolls at home xD This girl is becoming so spoiled! She's got a new wig and some clothes coming in soon, so more pictures then.

DaggerChan- I love your girl so much! Please post more pictures! <3

16. [​IMG]

Since my last post I managed to get an Unoa ES as well :D So far I have the Belia default faceplate as shown and a blank Ange decadent one that I need to get painted xD

17. She is lovely! I absolutely love her outfit, it is gorgeous!

18. Congrats on getting a Belia! Your girl looks fabulous (Nezumitoo makes the best robes!). Do you like the Unoa body?

19. Thanks guys :D Though the robe is not hers but technically belongs to one of my guys... she just steals stuff from everyone xD

And zomjirate, I like the aesthetics of the ES body, though her poseability leaves to be desired (though I do not have restrung, sueded and wired her yet - that might help).