1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

44cm | Elder [ U-noa Quluts] Sister | Discussion Thread

Dec 29, 2010

1. I really like the looks of the body as well, but I am picky about posing so I put her on a MNF body instead. Maybe one day I'll try out the Unoa body and see if I like it better anyways. Those legs! <3 Have fun sueding your girl lol ;)

And if she's stealing the robe, maybe she needs one for herself? ;)

2. I like the MNF body more for posing and the ES for looks :P the ES definitely is more graceful and elegant but she is not a good poser and she has a hard time standing (for me anyway). I attempted hot glue sueding and it didn't help. If she wasn't so elegant looking, I would have sold her body already :P

3. [​IMG]

I frankensteined together an outfit for Allegra - it's a YoSD sized flowergirl kimono over a random underskirt. Def. need to get a more flared out one in bronze silk and most likely seperate full length sleeves to go under it too but so far I really like it xD

4. Allegra is gorgeous! I love that outfit....

5. I actually painted my Belia few weeks back. I really should take a better picture, she fits really nicely to a corset made for a Withdoll. <3 I don't know if I keep the name on her, but right now I call her Runi. :3

[​IMG]

6. Giggy - Your Belia is beautiful! I love her faceup.

7. ohmygod, I feel like Belia is growing on me more and more >_<

8. Belias are the best!! *^* I love Allegra (that outfit, the setting!) and Runi's softness and muted colors. :aheartbea

I like the Ane/mnf hybrids I've seen a lot and am maybe considering one of my own some day.

My girl Astarte recently got a new manicure! I love the ane hands, they're so long and slender and similar to the unoa zero hands. I need to get her the big bust part.
      [​IMG]

Also, my girl is quite reluctant to stand, but the feet that come with the ES are actually 'heel feet'. The general unoa 1.5 girl feet are compatible and can be exchanged to make for more stable standing. The 1.5 girls can wear the ES feet and the heels that AL makes in turn. Aste is pretty stable and stands when she's wearing the heels.

9. Giggy I adore the face-up on your girl :D

DaggerChan oh god thanks for confirming my suspicion about the ES feet. I've begun to doubt my ability to restring my dolls cause she just would not stand xD Going to grab a pair of 1.5 feet.

10. Roterwolkenvogel I've seen the ES feet on the 1.5 girls, so the joints definitely fit, although I don't know how it'd be aesthetically. Also keep in mind that you may need to switch the 1.5 s-hooks for the narrower C-shaped hooks so they fit up the holes. I did try the 1.5 fist hands on my ES too and they looked really cute!

I'll see if I can try swapping the feet out to see how it looks and taking a picture on the weekend. If They don't look awkward I'm going to have to get myself an extra pair too.

11. Does anyone know if the Unoa Elders can fit regular slim mini clothes?

12. Yay! I finally found this thread (and with it lots of lovlies!)

I am in the process of getting my own fairy skin Ange. I found her on Noppin and was in love for quite some time. I feel like I should not buy a new dolly yet because I am still recovering from my own medical state BUT it was a good deal so I went for it. :D I blame my flickr friends for being enablers. I wish that I can see more pictures of fairy Anges though. I couldn't really find many pictures of them.

13. I got a fairy skin ange in today but since i bought her from mandarake and i have noidea how old she is. Is there anyway i can find out her age?
      i think i have all her paperwork is it on there somewhere? It was kind of a spur of the moment thing so i did very little research before getting myself in this, oops.
      oh and i just found out there is no stringing manual included and i can't seem to find one online does anyone have a link or can send me some scans or can talk me thfough te proces since i have no clue how to string this gifl with the elastics across the head etc.

14. I did an experiment on my own. Faceplates work on each other's mechanisms. What you'll get is a guy that's escaped from a poorly drawn yaoi manga where seme have a tiny small head and a huge body. And the girl... she's got some strong jaw action going on. I can't recommend this... possibly. Unless this is excatly what you want. XD

[​IMG]

15. My Ange is here! Her name is Usagi. Her character is far from even being made. Unfortunately her big bust cracked so I restrung her to the small bust. :( I hope I can fix her soon!

[​IMG]

16. She is sweet, how are the busts cracking? It seems to be happening to quite a few Ane busts, small and large?

Here is a new photo of my Belia, Cerridwen:

[​IMG]

I have a new Ange! I need to find where I hid my doll eyelashes so hopefully I can share her soon.

17. All the cracked busts I know all cracked on the neck around where the head joint goes:

Here is my girl with the cracked bust:
      [​IMG]

It is just the way the joint is connected. It just the design of it leaves the neck piece rather weak so if there is something wrong with the tension the head joint would suck it in and break the neck. :( I think it is a tension/elastic problem.

18. This girls are so cool <3
      Maybe many of you know about the recent info, they are selling 2 doll kits, but anyway... this is the link see here
      Good luck!

19. OMG, I still can't believe it but I managed to order my dream doll. My Ange is coming home. I feel like I'm dreaming... The kit they had on sale comes with a small bust part only, so I'll have to go hunting for a large bust part, but oh man... I am really happy right now. And kind of in shock, still, that I managed to get her.

20. Hello... I think I made a mistake.. I purcgased a magazine Dollybird vol. 14.... most patterns are for unoa quluts... I read unoa quluts are tall 44 cm so I thought these patterns was ok also for MSD ...
      but now I have doubts... my MSD is bluefairy may blossom body..
      Do you think the unoa quluts patterns are too smal for normal MSD??

T_____T please dont tell me I spent a lot of money for nothing....