1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

44cm | Elder [ U-noa Quluts] Sister | Discussion Thread

Dec 29, 2010

1. Nobody have unoa quluts ?

2. Are you talking about the regular Unoas or the Elder Sisters? The Elder Sisters are incredible slim while the regular Unoas are a bit more chunkier and patterns that fit them should either fit a regular MSD if loose or could probably be adapted for MSD.

3. I just wanted to share a few pics of my two elder girls, Cyanide and Anodyne (one will kill you and one will make you feel better. haha)

Cyanide:

[​IMG]

Anodyne:

[​IMG]

4. [MENTION=1504]Minda[/MENTION] holy wow, they are breathtaking :D

5. [MENTION=47546]Roterwolkenvogel[/MENTION] - That means a lot coming from you! I'm in love with your collection.

6. @Minda very very belated oh my god thank you <3

I also bring pictures to the resurection party! Since no one wanted to buy my Ange Decadent FP I ended up saying "f*** it" and made her Grendel 2.o for good.

[​IMG]

She needs some pink see-through flowing dress or something.

7. I'm committing the crime of double posting b/c Allegra is finally finished (ish). There's always room for more clothes ;)

[​IMG]

8. Wow, Allegra is stunning! I love how her clothes pick up the greens and blues in her wings. Very beautiful and thoughtful color palette!

9. /resurection

[​IMG]
      After randomly getting a dress with another doll of mine, Grendel went from "I wish you would have sold" to "Thanks god you did not sell!"

She now has added wings on her head, might get a crown and is waiting on a bigger bust for her Cerisedoll body :B

10. She looks fantastic!! Love her, as always, and the dress/ruff/jewelry is stunning!!

<3!

11. @Roterwolkenvogel your dolls are always the most beautiful :XD: I love the complexity of their outfits!

[​IMG]
      Here is my Ange, Petra! She's my current creative muse. Still working on her backstory and finding the perfect wig and eyes though.

12. @CHISA.TO Aww thank you ;A; <3

I adore Petra's outfit btw! Your laser cut stuff is always so awesome!

I also bring Allegra again from a few weeks back - 'flying'

[​IMG]

13. Aaahhhggg such beautiful elder ladies <3 I am impatiently waiting for unoalchemy to offer one of these girls in fairy skin, then I will have my own pretty girl! In the meantime, I will fawn over the gorgeous girls in this thread :D

14. [/IMG] [​IMG]tallulah by Catfishy2u, on Flickr

Just wanted to share my girl Tallulah (belia)

#895 mlefever, Aug 15, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    15. I just had to say I cannot even believe how beautiful these are! I kept @-ing people, but then I realized I was just addressing the entire page anyway! Gorgeous dolls!

@Roterwolkenvogel
      I really especially love the styling you did here! Did you make the clothing yourself?

16. @lavalunar Sadly the only creative thing I am good at is photography XD Most of my doll clothes nowadays are 95% commissioned OOAK stuff with the odd company thing thrown in.

17. Haha, well your photography sets it off so nicely, and your taste is obviously top notch!

18. This thread is one of my favorites, sas to see it so quiet!!

Here are some shots of my elders!

[​IMG]
      Tan Ange :love

[​IMG]
      Chibi Lilin hybrid with my Belia, Aste

19. She's not finished yet, but I just wanted to share my tan Ange in her Daenerys outfit.
      [​IMG]