1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

44cm | Elder [ U-noa Quluts] Sister | Discussion Thread

Dec 29, 2010

1. Haha, their names "Ange" and "Belia" are quite transparent this time, Ange represtents an angel, and Belial is one of the four barons of Hell! Good and evil. Heehee. I can't wait to see comparisons.

2. Any have Dollybird 15? I just ordered it and wonder if the pics are better

3. Lolly, there's only one pic in DB15 the main picture in this thread,
      more will be published in DB16 instead,

wuaaah, DaggerChan this is such a nice little detail you managed to see through XDXD

4. They are really beautiful, but I don't like the body much. Too slim in my taste and I'm not a big fan of the chest joint either. The Sist/Lusis are still my favorite. So my wallet is a bit happier now ! :)

5. I am new to Unoa so please forgive me if my questions are dump~
      How do I send in my order to noppin if I want to attend the lottery for a elder sister?
      Can these elder sisters share Unoa Lusis/Sist and Narae's outfits and wigs?

6. the lottery hasn't open yet,
      all the detailed information on how to attend will be posted from noppin in time(22th),
      you can also take a look at this previous lottery details to get an idea:
      http://noppin.ocnk.net/news#3

yes, Elder Sisters can share most of their clothes
      and wear the exact same size wigs with 1.5,

7. n66x,thanks for the link to previous lottery.I will go have a look.
      Great that they can wear same size wigs and outfits with 1.5(slimmer MSD).This is a plus :)
      Can't wait to see more pics of Ange and Belia.I would like to see if I will like them more than Lusis.

8. [​IMG]
      [Noppin] | 2011/03/21
      Crescent Trading Inc added more information for the
      Elder 「U-noa Quluts」 Sister | 「Ange/アンジェ」「Belia/ベリア」
      international lottery participation, has been announced,
      --------------------
      [​IMG]
      --------------------
      --------------------
      --------------------
      --------------------
      --------------------
      --------------------
      --------------------
      --------------------
      --------------------
      -

#108 n66x, Mar 21, 2011
      Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    9. Ugh, if these didn't appeal to me before they sure do now. D: I love that body and those faces!!

10. So far I think I'm safe. Please don't drown my wallet again Mr. Araki! 3:

11. I think I'm safe!! the faces look promising and I'd luv to see owner pictures ^^.

[​IMG]

12. D: I love the faces and that small bust! Does the gap between the thighs look a bit large though?

13. thank you Bliss, ughhh, what can I say, I'm in double trouble!!
      I wanna use the big bust on Ange and then also have a flat Belia~!!!

14. Does B-grade mean with flaws?Do all the assembled and unassembled come with both flat and big breast?

15. these batch of dolls were not made for the public but for mold and product trials,
      the B-grade are the packages that haven't been screened that thoroughly for quality control,
      that doesn't mean they necessarily have defects though,

yes, all packages come with both bust plates,

16. Thanks again,n66x :)

17. So has the lottery started? I'm only getting 'sold out' on the Noppin site. For the record, how do you actually enter the lottery? Do you just click on 'contact us' and send them a message?

18. Thanks dear:) I think I'll try the unassembled kits out^^

19. Ange look really cute :3

20. Hi the lottery started today, you must go to this page http://noppin.ocnk.net/ and enter in the lottery apart, you must choice only one for kit, for example i take unasebled kit and b-grade kit you put them in the shoping cart, when you arrive to the payment page you must choose lottery and finish the order. When the lottery ends the winners will recived a e-mail for make the payment.