1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5stardoll Supers

Jan 6, 2011

1. Wow... quiet thread...

I have nothing much to add to the conversation. I just have drive-by spam of Sky (Kevin). Zera got a new camera, and Sky decided he should get a turn to play with it. ;)
      [​IMG]
      New Camera!
      by Sapphire, on Flickr

2. Nice camera! He looks very serious about it.
      Here is Lily. Sorry, old pic.
      [​IMG]

3. No wonder..he knows how handsome he is..

4. @Molliebean thanks! hehe Sky is serious about everything ;)
      old pic is still a good pic. Lily is lovely and I really like the colour tone of that photo.

@SteamWitch - Thaddeus is looking awesome as ever! I do love Dark's third eye.

Here is Sky with his family. His foster father, Aubrey (IMPL Idol Tony), in back and Aubrey's partner Zera (IMPL Star Alma) on the right. I dressed them all up for a group shot on the weekend and, surprisingly, they all cooperated long enough for a couple of nice family photos. :)
      [​IMG]
      Family Portrait
      by Sapphire, on Flickr

5. @SapphireStargazer Beautiful photo. They actually look like they want to be together rather than thrown together..:sweat

This is Farrokh. He is 5star Bright.
      [​IMG]

6. Hello! I have been trying to find a color matching company with a doll whose shoulders would match the honking huge head I want to get. The female body looks good, but the lack of thigh joints and what appear to be single joints have me apprehensive. Just how flexible is this body?

7. So far I can report that AOD normal pink closely match 5SD Normal pink skin. 5SD is not single jointed, they are double jointed and is pretty flexible and pose pretty well as long the strings are tight, which usually they are.

8. Thanks for the info! It basically has to be color matching since it will be in dark tan. It sounds like it will be a good match, but I am wondering if anyone is willing to put up pictures of their doll posing?

9. I have 4 of my 5SD in different colors here on my tumblr: (I am not sure if the picture will show up.)
      [​IMG]
      SilverCloud : Photo

10. Hmm, it hasn't shown up. Could you link it?

11. I
      I did. It's below the broken picture, click on "SilverCloud : Photo" up there.

12. I see it now. Thanks for the picture.

13. I've been away for a long time... But I'm back. :) I needed a body for my 1/6 monster head from an older event, so I decided to also order a body for my Dark. Gabriel will finally have company his own size.

14. I'd love to see another Dark, @Fairy Milliner . My Thaddeus seems to be one of the few around.
      He is a proud, naughty and a somewhat fragile wizard. If his ego gets a hit he throws fireball tantrums.
      He is on a DC adult Dolores body which increases his ego. He knows he is beautiful.
      [​IMG]Thadd June d by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

15. He's stunning! My Dark is tan, which is why I wanted to order the 5SD body for him, to make sure the resin matches. I don't know how long it will take for them to ship the body - my experience is that they tend to be a bit slower during Events. But my boy's been a floating head for two years now, so I'm sure he can hang in there for another few months. :)

16. @Fairy Milliner 5stardoll is really good on being prompt with the order and sending it out within two months, even with the events.

17. Hello again! Is anyone here willing to put up pictures or specifically say of how flexible the girl body is (can she touch her face, sit cross legged, etc)? I would greatly appreciate it.

18. I Just ordered a dark in their blue resin and i am very excited! Anyone has a dark or another 5stardoll in blue? Share pictures please!