1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5stardoll Supers

Jan 6, 2011

1. My blue Dark got shipped yesterday :dance

2. @Katzen, I am excited for you and can't wait to see him! :celebrate

@Iron_Dog I have a similar problem with joints on some wings I worked on, so I feel ya. Still his arm looks great!

3. Bumping this up with Thaddeus pix, he has been moody lately, forgotten on his comfy couch.
      [​IMG]DSCF3913e by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

4. [​IMG]

Here he is my blue dark :Verdigris

5. :bump

Here's a little spam of my Tumnus and Edmund.

My demon Edmund is so annoyed with studious Tumnus. Edmund wants more attention, and he's not getting it! What's a demon to do?

[​IMG]

6. Thank you, SteamWitch! I really should take more pictures of my 5Star SD-sized dolls.

I like Thaddeus' new face-up! It looks great! :thumbup

7. Thad is looking fabulous with his new face. (Don't tell him I said that, his head is big enough already)

8. Thanks Molliebean, he does look good (and I won't tell), but he is cursing at himself atm because his thumb was twisted and the full photo wasn't usable. So I told him I didn't post it, hehehe. He is also upset that his minion, Rory, is sitting with Kilian right now. I better get a move on and remedy that before the fireballs mess up my already messy room.

9. Hello! I've been thinking about buying a Super Star 70 male body! It has a good price and it looks beautiful! But I don't have and 5Star dolls so I am not sure. Is it single or double jointed? Does it poses well? And what is the head girth of Black and Bright? I am thinking about buying this body to use it with a head that fits 8-9 wig size (Cloud strife DIM minimee head). Thank you very much!!

10. Dark wears a 8-9 stretchy wig. I don't have a body but I love Dark's head and the resin is lovely.

11. Thank you!! I think this body will be perfect for my project!!

12. Dark/Bright uses 8-9 wig. Tho I am partial to AOD body over 5Stardoll because of the look of the body and less engineering issues. But that's me. In my honest opinion, if you want slender but with muscle tones, go with AOD. I found 5stardoll a bit too lean and slightly emicapted. Several of my 5SD heads ended up on AOD body.

#795 Cloudsorano, Jan 23, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    13. What I like about my 5stardoll bodies is how they are sort of stiff....They all stand like rocks even in high heels.

14. Hello!
      I've come here to ask if anyone knows how the super star female body looks and poses.
      (I'm toying with the idea of a doll who is capable of supporting another doll in her arms)

15. Hello @Acyd !. I don't have a Star female body, but I have a Star Adult, and she is able to support another doll (I did it with a BID Bonnie and a 5 star child Amy) without help, on heels :D

16. @Enid Black Wow, that's a proof of stability!!
      I think I'll seriously consider that body for the floating head I'm waiting for.
      Thanks for the information!