1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5stardoll Supers

Jan 6, 2011

1. If they are sold out, chances that they discontinued the adults dolls. They might have new ones coming in soon. The summer event should be coming up soon and that's probably when they might introduce some new sculpts.

2. 5Star is kind of notorious for discontinuing dolls and doll-bodies without prior notice. (Which I think is kind of a bummer!) :ablah:

But, it would be nice to see some new SD sized sculpts. It's been a while since 5Star issued a new Adult sculpt.

3. Makes me glad I got Saraf when I did as I'd never be able to find him 2nd hand since he's a Dark in the special request dark grey.

4. Same ^^ I'm super glad I got Sky (Kevin) when I did. I'd be sad if they discontinued the entire line, especially Kevin and Eric, but I am curious to see what they're going to do next.

5. Wow, I hadn't notice that O.o...

I'm so happy I got Meike (Michelle) last year O.o...

6. That's a pain, I still hadn't gotten hold of my second Angelo to be my first's twin! :(

7. I see the Adult bodies are still available for sale seperately, even if full dolls aren't. They're cheaper than they used to be, too. If I had money, I'd get a body for my Eric Elf while I still can...

8. They're nice. Not the best poseability but can be fixed with sueding. I personally preferred the older version over the current one.

9. Personally, I think their bodies are fabulous. My Star20 (Adult) body is by far the best posing body in my collection, although he did need his hip sockets sueded simply because they "pop" out of joint occasionally. Other than that, mine holds poses exceptionally well and is very flexible. Plus, they're almost spot-on SD13 size so finding clothes and shoes for them is a lot easier than it is for some other dolls.

ETA//
      It seems 5Star doesn't have a Q&A board any more. That's disappointing.

10. Thank you! :) I used to have him as a Ringdoll Crystal but this sculpt is better for his character.

11. OH GOSH...

I've just realized (after 18 months, so, yeah) that the reason why my 5Stardoll Michelle's left arm bends stupidly at the elbow is because they probably sent me two right forearms...

I'm going to try to contact them again (I contacted them with the photos when I got the doll, but they didn't answer), but... is there anyone here with an SD female body with two left forearms? XD XD

12. Did 5Star ever get back to you about your problem with your Michelle?

13. Anyone ever got the 71cm body? I am considering getting it soon for a floating Tumnus head I have. How is the body and how does it look?

14. I just ordered their 71cm Dark so when he gets here I can take photos. It may be a while though.

15. Looking forward to it!

16. Anyone here got older 5stardoll super male body? I need to see the picture of the body to compare to a doll body I have. Not the recent ones, but the ones that came before Bright and Dark (I have the newer version, so it's no need). Please show me some pictures! Thanks!

17. [​IMG]

Old Angelo. :) Note: I swapped out his hands for AoD ones.