1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

5stardoll Supers

Jan 6, 2011

1. They're rounded, almost kind of chunky, but I really love the look, personally. In person they don't look strange, just... plump-ish.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I was considering buying Super Star male body but I've heard it's difficult for them to fit into regular 70cm doll clothes from suppliers like taobao/AC/Etsy. I really like the body but I've already got two dolls with the same body that requires custom clothes and I don't want a third. I do have another body in mind but this one is both lovely and cheaper so I wanted to investigate.

#902 Vexxed, Jun 22, 2019 at 10:13 AM
      Last edited: Jun 22, 2019 at 10:19 AM
    3. Their shoulders are a bit broader than most slender 70cm guys but the lower half is standard enough. Here is a shot of an uncle sized shirt bought off ebay (mybayer, I think) and it IS tight hanks to those shoulders. The pants I did have custom made for 8 bucks I think, as I needed white. That seller now has the 5star measurements to make more, so a good one to go to if you need pants.
      The 5star is also next to a few other dolls so you can see the differences. The red harnesses were bought from the same person who made the pants. The boots are Angellstudios.
      [​IMG]

Bodies are Miro buff 68cm, 5star Super, Impldoll muscle Starwoman, old Granado 64cm.

And a solo for clothes reference:
      [​IMG]