1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5StarDoll Tinies Discussion Part 4

Oct 14, 2016

1. I have been hunting baby winchesters and while none of 5 Stars fit the bill...yet...I have found a few others that might.
      I think this sculpt would be good for Cas - Joo Head
      I think this one might work for Sam - Welcome to impldoll The chin/face shape works.
      And for Dean - BJD MYOU DOLL or maybe 1/6 Leprechaun_Dwarf(26cm)_Doll_NORSE MYTH_Islanddoll

Not that I can currently afford any of them. :) I think with the right accessories they would make cute baby Winchesters. And perhaps Bat Boy as Crowley? :D

2. Wow Kelli! Thanks for all the great suggestions! Those all look really awesome! I especially like the one for Cas! Those lips! And, 5Star Batboy for Crowley would be excellent! I was kinda thinking that 5Star Bibi would make a decent Sam, as he is a 30cm doll and would be taller than Dean, who will probably land up being a regular height 26cm doll.

I hear you on the not being able to currently afford them. At the moment, my dolls plans have sort of taken me in another direction and the Winchester boys will have to wait. I got bitten by the "Fashion Doll" bug, and there are some limited dolls I have to have because they're gone for forever. (My bank account is having a heart attack, right now!)

But, I do keep this photo around as a reminder of what I'm looking for in Chibi Sam, Dave, & Cas. (Weren't they adorable as babies?!)

[​IMG]

Thanks again for the suggestions! That was really nice of you! :hug:

Are you planning to do Supernatural chibies? I know you mentioned that you'd like to MSD & SD versions. Now those would be some sculpts to hunt down! :nosebleed

3. Guys I have a quick question about Aiden... are there magnets right under the horn bumps, or could those be sanded off relatively easily?

4. Wow! This thread has really been dead! :eusa_sile

Hi VampireAngel13. Sorry no one has answered your question, yet.

I'm not sure if I can be of any help. I have an Aiden, but he's the 26cm version, and he didn't come with horns or magnets. He has the little bumps in his forehead, but they are just for show.

5. I have Aidan, release 2011. In his head, under the base of the horns, there are magnets that are very deep in the base. If you cut the base of the horn, then there may be a hole.

I did not correct my Aidan, his "horn base" is covered with hair of a wig. It suits me perfectly (I even like that sometimes it becomes obvious in the photo that he is an unusual child). :wiggle

6. Thanks the info! But it's a little too late lol I bought a different doll because I was too worried about the horns (and this particular doll doesn't wear a wig, so there would be no covering them) Xo

Thanks again!

7. I wanted to share with you, my 5stardoll tong tong. She was in yellow skin, but I dyed her tan!
      [​IMG]

8. Very lovely girl. :love
      What's her name? She has a name? :roll:

9. Furubafan3, she looks very cute! And, nice job on the tan!

How long have you had her?

10. Her name is Mei!

11. I've had her for about five years now!

12. If 5stardoll no longer offers human hands with the tong tong, angel of Dream is a really good resin match

13. And I'm back! By some crazy miracle I ended up finding a red Aiden at a meet last week. So, despite my terrible luck with this guy, I have him anyway. Again. This time I'll hang on to him!

14. Congratulations on your find. He must be meant to be with you :)

15. YAY! Congratulations VampireAngel13! So happy to hear you finally got an Aiden again! :thumbup (I have always wanted a red resin Aiden.)

Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!

16. Lol lets hope so!

I used to have a red Aiden, back in the day when they were first released. I was going to do a Chibi Hellboy, but since I didn't really work with characters that weren't mine then, I never did anything to him and eventually sold him. I kind of regretted it, and always wanted another, non-red Aiden but never got around to getting one. Fast forward years and I do have a lot of character dolls so I wanted to try again, but stuff kept getting in the way of me buying one, and even though I kept checking on his availability on 5Star, the day I went to go buy, they were sold out again (I literally think they stopped selling him the day before).

I kept meaning to put up a WTB but I'm not able to be on DOA much so either I"d forget or not have time....I had just told my friends I was looking for one, was at the meet, turned and there he was. lol I got lucky with a lot of stuff I was actively looking for at that meet.

17. What a great story VampireAngel13! Wow! After all that, I guess getting a red Aiden again was definitely meant to be! I think that makes him very special! Will love seeing you make him into a Chibi Hellboy! (BTW, I love Hellboy!)

Congrats again! :D

18. Taffy is lovely! She looks so sweet and innocent.

19. Wow! Estvin, that is the most elegant TongTong I've ever seen! She is so pretty! :love

Thanks for posting her! :thumbup