1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5StarDoll Tinies Discussion Part 4

Oct 14, 2016

1. Are we allowed to discuss dolls were selling here? 5 star doll yos of course.

2. The answer to your question is no.... @ahalfling . I tried to PM you, but your box is full.

I'm sorry for missing out on posts for so long.... I think the alert settings must be wonky for me, it's happens on a few threads I follow.

3. Ah so much has happened here and I've not been notified either!

@emac, your Hellboy and Abe dolls look so good! Abe's markings are gorgeous! Did you get your red Aiden10 in the end?

@Enid Black Bluebell has a lovely colour pallet and a very sweet face, great job with her! I love that you took her on holiday, do you take her many places?

@Kelli Great job with his coat! I've not gotten that far with my sewing ventures so this is super inspiring. :) I adore his rolled up sleeves.

@kurogane How are you getting on with your Aiden10? Did you get goggles made? I like the bald look too so you can see the horn stubs. <3

@ahalfling Congrats on your Peter! :)

@stellarphenomena Your girls are gorgeous! What lovely eyes. :)

@riezyoe Milo looks so warm! He really suits his hoodie and has such lovely fair hair and captivating eyes! :)

Little update with my guys, I've ended up giving my Amy to my friend @Simi2090 who has been interested in the hobby for a while. She has called her River and given her a lovely face up with lots of freckles. I've currently kidnapped River to make her a wig. :)

Panic came with me to Scotland to dog sit a few weeks ago so I had plenty of time to pattern make and sew. She now has some new outfits.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also Granite finally got his face up and body blushing. I just need to make him a pair of shorts or modesty cloth. :)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. Wow great work - Panic's outfits are lovely. Poor Granite looks so sad, maybe some clothes would cheer him up. Just want to give him a big hug.

5. Hey Miku! Long time no chat! <3

Thank you for the kind words! I did end up getting the right Aiden5 after a while, but I decided I only wanted the one Lil' Red and sold the purple and red Aiden5s to other lovely DOA members. :) I still have my white Quentin, though.. I don't know what to do with him but he's too cute! lol

Your dollies are lovely! I really like the stone/patina effect on Granite! <3

6. Oooh, your babies are incredible, I love the outfits!

I have some dolls and I try to bring them around with me when I can, when I go on holiday I take one at the time^^. This time was Bluebell's turn, and she enjoyed it SO MUCH :D (me too!!)

7. @Miku_Plantman thank you for reminding me of the goggles! They got forgotten by other projects. I love your dolls, so cute! Thank you for sharing pictures, they have helped me get inspired to work on my boy. He is dressed, so at least I got that far.

8. @Miku_Plantman Congrats on the beautiful outfits! Your dolls both look fantastic. I love the pattern on the dress. Your boy has a really cool faceup, never seen one like it.

9. @Miku_Plantman Thank you! Milo is warm indeed :) Panic and Granite looks lovely! Love Panic's new outfits too :D

10. I don't have a proper, nice photo set yet... but Aiden is the newest member of my little doll crew!!! I really lucked out and got him in a very happy trade. I found a few things surprising about him. First, his tail is jointed. From what I have seen in photos, Aiden usually has a magnet on the base of his back, but this one does not. Instead, the tail is strung with a little resin button inside the pelvic part anchoring the teeny, tiny elastic.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I also found, and had seen before, a place for magnets inside the head. I have some spare horns somewhere... and finally a way to use them!!! Now I only need to make a trip to the local hobby shop to browse their huge selection of magnets, or shop online from a specialized magnet vendor.
      [​IMG]
      The last surprise was most of his parts are just like my 5 Star 2013 Summer Event Twins, the arms, torso, legs, feet... etc are all the same. I, of course, expected the pelvis to be different due to the tail. He has completely different hands than either of these other kids. It makes me curious as to how many different hands are or have been made by 5 Star for their YOSD size line. Does anyone know?
      [​IMG]

11. Wow lucky find - he is a cutie. I always love seeing your twins too. It amazes me how many different ways 5Star has done their doll bodies/hands - never know what to expect.

12. That's really interesting! I would have loved a jointed tail Aiden, I haven't seen that before.

As far as hands go, I'm not sure what the range is for "normal" hands, but I've seen 3 different Aiden "beast hand/forearm" sets -- one was an older set (a lovely gift from @Miku_Plantman!), and then I got two more different sets when I ordered Aiden 5 and Aiden 10 earlier this year.

13. @Merlin's Mom Awe, thanks! I do like those twins. I was really unsure when I got them in a trade, but once I was able to handle them, they were a lot of fun! I'm still organizing and re-doing my hobby area, so hopefully soon I will have things settled enough to work on them all with faceups/blushing and some clothing (mermaid tails for the twins and IDK for Aiden).

@emac If you ever have a moment to share a photo, I'm very curious to see your different hand sets. I think you just have to be lucky at order time to get them? IDK. I'm happy with this tail, it's really neat and was a surprise as I thought it was some sort of magnet, but I'm glad it's not..... after getting to mess with it a bit.

I checked the database for these guys to try to investigate hands on this size, but not many dolls are there..... I guess everyone has moved to the doll profiles now. I still struggle to search in that area, so... not much luck on that quest.

14. Took this photo of Amy today so bumping this thread

[​IMG]

15. Awe, little Amy looks super cute! She looks like she's really wanting to go outside and play but disappointed in the weather. Her outfit is so cute! Great photo!

16. Stellarphenomena, your Amy looks adorable! :aheartbea

Hope you are staying warm!

17. I finally ordered my Aiden-5 in moon grey. So now I still 'need' a purple doll. :wiggle Part of me is still hoping for a re-release of Yami.
      Baby Aiden will be my 10th 5SD tiny, so only one more for a soccer team. :cool::cool:

18. Was Yami re-released before? Their winter sale is tempting, but I was hoping to get her with an Aiden.

Their tinies are so cute, and I would hope to see more of them around.

19. They removed all of them, but then re-released Aiden-10, Aiden-5 and Jadite, but not Yami. I'm still hoping, though.

20. Fairy Milliner: Congrats, please post photos. And a purple doll would be awesome!