1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5StarDoll Tinies Discussion Part 4

Oct 14, 2016

1. Oh he's a very adorable little boy, but so sad looking, like he's just about to cry. I guess he just need a wee cuddle. I am a real sucker when it comes to dolls with teeth, love him! :)

2. Thank you so much! I love dolls with teeth too, i'm aware after i have Oreo in my crew :XD:

3. Hello all. I don't know if I've posted in this thread since I got him, but I've had a red Aiden for years and years at this point, blank in a drawer because he's been waiting for some Hellboy mods. I just happened on a 1/6 arm I'm hoping I can mod to work for him, so I guess that means it's time to stop procrastinating and drag him out for faceup work.

Anyway I had a question. Has anyone managed to hybrid hooves onto their Aiden? From any company? Does 5Star make hooves?? I don't even know. I can work around hooves, but it would be cool.

4. Bumping again in hopes someone has an answer! This time I bring pics!
      Hellboy arm turned out to be the PERFECT size for Aiden. I can totally make this work. Also I ended up with two somehow. not complaining. I can use a spare for when I mess up the first one.

[​IMG]

I can make his tail myself, but I'm still waffling over hooves. They're not easy to get (at least, there aren't any for sale on the MP right now) so I'll really have to commit if I want them...but I don't know if it's worth it to buy them if they aren't going to work at all.

5. I've never seen hooves made for him. Resin Soul has them for some of their critters. If my son will let me, I'll try the RS cervitaur hooves on my Aiden. I'm not sure when I will have a chance to try.

6. Ooooooh VampireAngel13! I'm so excited about your tiny Hellboy project! I love Hellboy! :aheartbea

7. Somehow I missed this even tho I keep checking! But this would be amazing if you could. Not that I could get any... but it would be nice to know if something fit

Thanks!! He’s actually going pretty well. I broke down and made a project journal and tonight managed to get him together.

8. Does anyone have a Gloria they could show off?
      I'm deciding between her and Tony for my OC.

9. Hey everyone! Just wanted quickly to show my BiBi, Nuutti:3nodding: She's docking a new outfit :D

[​IMG]

10. @heavenlydevil Your little Nuutti is absolutely adorable. I love her outfit, did you make it?

11. Thank you! ^.^ No, I'm not that talented xD I got it on Etsy! :3

12. Heavenlydevil, your little Bibi is totally adorable in that sweet outfit! I love the Bibi sculpt! :aheartbea

13. Y'know, I haven't heard anything lately from 5Star; no Christmas Event last year or anything. So I thought I'd visit the 5Star site and see if here are any new dolls being offered. And, I found the site has been redone, again. Or, maybe I'm just late to the party, and it's been this way for a while. (Nevertheless, it's totally cool, because the old site was kind of annoying to navigate.:vein)

5STARDOLL

I didn't notice any new dolls, but it looks like they have discontinued most of their older 1/6-30cm dolls again. Quintus, Amy, Bibi, and Batboy are showing "sold out". At least TongTong and Aiden-10 are still available. (Glad I got an Amy and a Bibi when I had the chance.)

I wish 5Star would do a Wolf boy.

#573 Rabbit-moon, Feb 21, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    14. theres like four 5star yos I want on the marketplace....but no monies

15. The No monies blues. Bummer Ahalfling! (After Christmas I'm always broke, so no dollies for me, either.)

What doll are you ogling?

16. I noticed that they have Yami available for order again. I’m super tempted to get one in purple! She’s so cute and would complete my little demon family with my Aiden-5 and 10.

Though I wonder if she’ll look good as their sister, they’re both moon grey and she would be purple so might look out of place. Lol!

17. oh a few on the mp... rabbitmoon

18. Kiki Happy, Yami is such an adorable sculpt. I love her! :aheartbea

I believe 5Star's purple is very pretty and light. I don't think she'll look odd next to your Aidens. :thumbup

But, to be sure, check out the Skin Comparison chart in the News Section, located at the bottom of the 5Star site page under INFORMATION. Hope that helps! :3nodding:

:3nodding::3nodding::3nodding:

====================================================================

Also noticed this banner on the 5Star site:
      "Because of factory equipment upgrading, all orders will be delayed about 40 days. We are sorry about it."

#578 Rabbit-moon, Feb 22, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    19. Thank you for the tip!! I was wondering where the colour comparison chart was.

I noticed that banner as well. It’s been there for quite a while. When I finally do order, I’ll have to ask them about that.

20. I thought I was gonna be able to help you out - my Aiden is a similar size to my Impldoll Gela who has hooves - they're put away at the minute but as it's basically just different from the calf down, I figured I'd try her leg on my Aiden. Good news is it works pretty well. Bad news... I have the smaller Aiden. Oh well, here's a pic for posterity anyway ;

[​IMG]Shake a Leg by Rubydoll Chaos, on Flickr