1. Over the past couple days, there have been problems with some forum functions, including Searching and Posting. We're aware of the problems, they are being looked into, and hopefully things will be resolved soon.
    Dismiss Notice

5StarDoll Tinies Discussion Part 4

Oct 14, 2016

1. Oh he's a very adorable little boy, but so sad looking, like he's just about to cry. I guess he just need a wee cuddle. I am a real sucker when it comes to dolls with teeth, love him! :)

2. Thank you so much! I love dolls with teeth too, i'm aware after i have Oreo in my crew :XD:

3. Hello all. I don't know if I've posted in this thread since I got him, but I've had a red Aiden for years and years at this point, blank in a drawer because he's been waiting for some Hellboy mods. I just happened on a 1/6 arm I'm hoping I can mod to work for him, so I guess that means it's time to stop procrastinating and drag him out for faceup work.

Anyway I had a question. Has anyone managed to hybrid hooves onto their Aiden? From any company? Does 5Star make hooves?? I don't even know. I can work around hooves, but it would be cool.

4. Bumping again in hopes someone has an answer! This time I bring pics!
      Hellboy arm turned out to be the PERFECT size for Aiden. I can totally make this work. Also I ended up with two somehow. not complaining. I can use a spare for when I mess up the first one.

[​IMG]

I can make his tail myself, but I'm still waffling over hooves. They're not easy to get (at least, there aren't any for sale on the MP right now) so I'll really have to commit if I want them...but I don't know if it's worth it to buy them if they aren't going to work at all.

5. I've never seen hooves made for him. Resin Soul has them for some of their critters. If my son will let me, I'll try the RS cervitaur hooves on my Aiden. I'm not sure when I will have a chance to try.

6. Ooooooh VampireAngel13! I'm so excited about your tiny Hellboy project! I love Hellboy! :aheartbea

7. Somehow I missed this even tho I keep checking! But this would be amazing if you could. Not that I could get any... but it would be nice to know if something fit

Thanks!! He’s actually going pretty well. I broke down and made a project journal and tonight managed to get him together.