1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5StarDoll Tinies Discussion Part 4

Oct 14, 2016

1. Squeal! How cute is that! Maggie would be cute in the photo too with her rabbit ears.:D

2. No problem! Elia (my Mia) loves her Bleuette dress and keeps bugging me to buy her more!

Glad to help...it can be a challenge to find things that fit for sure.

Here is Elia in her Bleuette dress - I realized I had never actually snapped a picture of her in it, so had to photograph her immediately. She's all ready for a fall outing in her coat - but her hat is nowhere to be found!

[​IMG]
      Elia in Bleuette
      by Andrea, on Flickr

The outfit came with the dress and belt, the coat, and a hat and scarf that she is not wearing. I looked for her hat, but it seems its tucked away somewhere.

3. Lubelle, your little Mia looks so cute in her fall outfit! I'm sure the hat will show up eventually. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Halloween! Are any of you dressing up your dolls in costumes?

Here's my little Maggie enjoying the Halloween decorations in the doll room.

[​IMG]

4. Elia is adorable and the outfit is perfect. I wish they hadn't discontinued the Mia sculpt - she is so cute!

Rabbit-moon I think I like the face up on your Maggie better than mine - it is so soft and alluring. Did you ever get a response from DDE about the body?

5. Thank you! I am so glad I got my Mia when I did...she was one of the first dolls I wanted, but I started with the smaller 16cm dolls first. She was discontinued shortly after I finally got her, and I am endlessly glad I did not miss out! I'm a huge sucker for elf ears, so...

@Rabbit-moo Thanks! Your Maggie looks like she is ready to go trick-or-treating! I have dressed my dolls up in the past, but I didn't get to it this year, as I was busy making my own costume.

6. I found some Bleuette outfits that I think will work for Hester (Quintas)- now Hester just needs to get here and hopefully she will like them. Lubelle - from the photo of Elia it looks like the shoes fit too which is a plus though only 1 outfit I ordered came with shoes. What is not to like about elf ears :D

7. Merlin's Mom, I think the face-ups are different because your Maggie was a Limited Edition Alice-Maggie, and mine is the plain, standard Maggie. And, I agree, the Bunny Maggie's face-up is very soft and alluring. I really like it a lot! Even my husband thinks this doll is very pretty.

Yes, DDE got back to me, and they were just as surprised by the body change as I was. They said 5Star is always changing the bodies without informing them. They apologized profusely and offered to take the doll back and refund my money. There was no mention of replacing the body and I did not press the issue. She's a very cute doll, so I'll just deal with her less-posable body. (Though, it's very frustrating to wait 5 months for a doll and not get what you were expecting.:eek:)

On the question of if the original 26cm body will still be available, DDE provided no answer. But, I went to the 5Star site and old body is still listed. I guess if I order another 26cm doll, I will be sure to specify that I want the old body, not the "New Generation" body.

I am still befuddled by why 5Star would want to take a step backward in the engineering of their doll bodies? I love their dolls so much; I would have expected them to develop an even more posable doll body, in line with the posability of a Fairyland tiny.

8. I totally agree about being befuddled as to the step back in the engineering of the Star5 bodies. I am expecting Aiden5 and Yami to be in the same boat as your Maggie - will have to wait and see. I agree that if I order any other Star5 dolls (kind of want Jesse) that I will specify the old body. It would have been nice to know before. Did you notice on the 5Star site that the new generation body is $10.00 cheaper than the "old" Star5 body - I think you probably paid for the old body when you ordered, but if you send her back it will be another 5 months :horror::doh:...(

I think the "plain" Maggie's face up is about the sweetest one I have seen :D

9. Her shoes are RRG, but I can't remember if they were YoSD ones or Bleuette ones...from the measurements they look about the same size, so there shouldn't be any issues with fit. Can't wait to see Hester in her pretty outfits!

10. :cool::kitty2:aninja:HAPPY HALLOWEEN 5Star fangirls! :apirate:8-):aangel:

Hope everyone is going to have fun tonight! I dress up every year as a witch and pass out candy to all the little goblins and ghouls. I love seeing all the little kids in costumes.

Here's my Bat Boy dressed as Dracula for Halloween. (And, my Only Kid Lebkuchen dressed as his servant, Renfield.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Great photos - absolutely love the outfits and scene!

12. Happy Halloween everyone! :D

@Lubelle - your Elia is adorable!

Love the pics, Rabbit-Moon! Your Bat boy looks very commanding. Love his little outfit! (I have the same coffin box that is pictured to his right, lol!)

So weird it is finally Halloween. I live out in the country, so no trick or treaters, but I do plan to dress up anyway!

13. Thank you, Merlin's Mom and pepperonipizza! Hope your Halloween was fun!

14. I received the Bleuette outfits today and I think they will be perfect for Hester - now if she would just arrive. There will be a fashion show when she finally gets here :3nodding:

15. Can't wait to see her when she arrives!

Maybe we could get a sneak-peek at the outfit?

16. I tried to talk one of the girls into trying them on ( there are 3 so she has Fall/Winter, Summer and Spring), but they refused and in the end I agreed that it would be nicer for Hester to be the first to wear them. She should arrive sometime this month as it will be 5 months in two weeks, hope she doesn't get delayed anywhere.

17. I totally understand, Merlin's Mom. Besides, if you put the outfit on one of the other girls, she may not want to give it up!:doh

I've got my fingers crossed for you! Hope Hester shows up this month, too! :D

(These 5 month waits for a doll are a bear! :roar )

18. :celebrate:cheer:dance - Just received an email from DDE - my 5Star dolls shipped today!!!! I should have them next week :aeyepop:. I am so excited!!! She must have known her clothes arrived - poor Puck (Aiden 5), Yami (Purdy) and Jay don't have anything waiting though. I will have to see what body Puck and Purdy have before I start anything for them. Really can't wait to see them, these will be my first fantasy dolls :thumbup

19. OMG!OMG!OMG! :cheer That's awesome news! Congrats Merlin's Mom! *Throws confetti and toots horn*

I am so looking forward to seeing your new crew!

I'm sure you will love your new little fantasy dolls. Fantasy dolls are so much fun! I love my little vampires! :aheartbea

20. Yay!! :dance Can't wait to see Hester in her outfits! And your other new lovies too!