1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5StarDoll Tinies Discussion Part 4

Oct 14, 2016

1. Stellarphenomena, with those winter blues, Amy must need some love. I think a new outfit will chase those blues away. ;)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hey all! My little red Mars arrived. Isn't he a cutie?! I love the face-up 5Star gave him.:aheartbea
      [​IMG]

2. @Rabbit-moon: He's awesome! And the eyes are perfect.

@Rabbit-moon: Funny you should that...photo coming soon...

3. @Rabbit-moon - your new boy looks great! I love how his face up turned out!

@stellarphenomena - we need to see that pic of Amy!! :D

My boy came a few days ago, but I haven't done much with him except for putting on the wig that came with him. It's...not exactly my taste but it's better than nothing, lol. He is SO freaking cute!! I do have an idea for an outfit for him. Now I just need to sit down and make it for him. I can't decide on a name yet. But one will come once the little fella is dressed. :)

4. Happy New Year everyone!! :bcake

Okay, I wanted to take a nicer pic outside but I don't know when it's going to happen. So here's blue Amy :)

[​IMG]

5. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
      :whitetruffle :bcupcake:cake::smallcake:pcupcake:chocoberry
      Thanks Pepperonipizza! I'm really pleased with how his face-up came out. They even found his old horns and forelock and sent those along with him. (I'm not sure what the significance of the forelock is, so I'm not sure if I'm going to use it. ???)
      [​IMG]

So happy your Kathy-boy arrived safe and sound. :D

You say, "He's SO freaking cute!!". Pleeeeeze! Post a photo of him. It would be great to see him, even if he's not complete. (I guess you can tell I'm dying to see your new boy. :sweat)

Wow! Stellarphenomena, your Amy looks so darling! :D

I'm not usually a big blue-hair fan, but that blue wig is awesome. The whole color coordination of her outfit and wig is brilliant! I'm loving it! :aheartbea

6. @Rabbit-moon - that forelock does beg the question of "what and why?" :lol: He's adorable none the less. :) I will absolutely take a picture of him, even in his eyeball-less state when I can get myself moving that direction. :kitty2 I think I have planned out what I am going to make him. But I might change my mind.

7. Yeah, the forelock is a mystery. There must be some cultural significance to it that we, in the West, don't get.

I know whatever you decide for your Kathy-boy, he will look great! :thumbup

8. I noticed that 5StarDoll has put up a couple of Jadites (a grail of mine!) up for sale on their site over the past few weeks, but sadly I missed them! I emailed the company last night to ask if they happen to have any more that they haven't put up for sale yet any they told me they'll check and get back to me in a couple of days. Fingers crossed that they do!!

9. Saphira, I got my fingers crossed for you! :cheer

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw the Jadites show up for sale. (And Wow! Those babies sold immediately.) Wishing you luck that 5Star has another Jadite hiding in the back for you! :thumbup

10. Fingers crossed for you, @Saphira !! I hope they find one hiding in a corner somewhere!

11. Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes--they must have worked!

I finally heard back from 5StarDoll and it's amazing news!! They managed to assemble one more Jadite for me from parts they had left over and they're going to sell it to me for a small discount! The body and arms are different shades of green because they were made in different years, but honestly I think the effect is super cute. I'm over the moon! I'll definitely be sharing lots of photos once they arrive. :)

12. YAY! That's wonderful news Saphira! I'm so happy for you! :sumomo:

Wow! It's just incredible that they pieced a Jadite together for you! The folks at 5Star are so awesome to their customers. :aheartbea

Looking forward to seeing pics of your little green darling when it arrives. :D

13. That's great, Saphira, congratulations!! :dance

I can't wait to see your pictures. 5SD are truly awesome.

14. Jadite is here! :D They arrived super quickly and they're everything I could have hoped for. So happy I can finally join the 5StarDoll club--I'll definitely be getting more dolls from them in the future!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

15. WAAAAH! Saphira, your Jadite is soooo cute! :dance I love that sculpt so much! :aheartbea. Congrats on joining the 5Star club!

I really like the different colored resins on her/him. It totally works! :thumbup

(Those little bug toes are adorable :chibi)

16. @Saphira - your Jadeite is so cute!!! The different colors of resin looks really nice, like its supposed to be that way!! :)

17. @Saphira - congratulations on your new arrival. So adorable!!!

18. I've been out of the hobby for a bit, I'm so glad 5StarDoll is still around!

@Saphira, your Jadeite is so cute! That smile :love

19. Welcome back Pennless! Always nice to have a fellow doll lover return! :hug:

Yes, it's wonderful that 5Star came back after the pandemic. It would have been heartbreaking if they had not returned. So many BJD companies have closed-up shop.
      5STARDOLL

#700 Rabbit-moon, Feb 12, 2024
      Last edited: Feb 15, 2024