1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5StarDoll Tinies Discussion Part 4

Oct 14, 2016

1. Thank you Lubelle - Hester has you to thank for her wardrobe :3nodding:

2. My 5Star Vivian and her Mr. Rabbit wanted to stop by and say "Hello!"

[​IMG]

3. Rabbit-moon I love your Vivian and white rabbit - so cute together!

:...(:pout: My dolls arrived today - I love Hester and Jay, but Aiden5 and Yami are on the new generation body and Yami's middle finger on her left hand broke off - I assume in shipping as it was in the bag with her. I think I will just super glue it back on as I don't want to wait another 5 months.:(. They also sent a bat boy (without face-up) I am guessing as the free gift but no wings. I think he is cute anyway and will probably keep him faceless. I am tempted to order the Aiden5 that DDE has in stock to get the other body but I really didn't want the beast arm. I wish they had of shown options for the body when they were ordered instead of assuming they could use the new one which cost less:horror:. Just a hint for anyone ordering the Star5 dolls make sure you specify that you want the old body.

All that sadness aside Yami and Aiden5 have adorable faces. I did try a yosd outfit on Puck (Aiden5) and it fit over his bigger bottom, but it is knit and probably makes a difference. I think Prudy (Yami) is going to be destined for knits and/or dresses and Puck for knits.

Going to go play, hopefully I will have some pictures later.

4. Merlin's Mom, congrats on getting your dolls! :sumomo:

I'm sorry that they pulled the switch on the 26cm bodies. I think that really sucks.:evil: If the Maggie they sent me hadn't had such a sweet face, I would have sent her back. (Additionally, I didn't want to wait another 5 months to get the right body.)

But, about the hand, do tell DDE about it. Sometimes on small parts 5Star can be pretty quick. When I lost the magnetic hands to my TongTongs, Denver Dolls got me a new pair within 60 days!
      It was kinda amazing!

Looking forward to pictures of your new darlings!

#64 Rabbit-moon, Nov 7, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
    5. I emailed Denver Doll to let them know about the bodies and the hand - mainly so they can check with customers in the future that ordered Star5 dolls as to which body they prefer.

Here is a photo of sweet Hester in her Summer outfit - not the best photo. I hope to get better ones later, have to go vote [​IMG]

6. Oh, Merlin's Mom! Isn't she cute! I love the coloring of her face-up. And, what a pretty dress! I'm kinda picturing a more girly wig on her with that lovely old-fashioned dress. What do you think?

Glad you told DDE about the body, and her broken finger. Did they tell you they'd ask 5Star to replace the broken hand?

7. I haven't heard back from DDE yet.

I have two more wigs for her, but this is the only one that looked right with hats. Here she is with Puck in her Spring outfit [​IMG]

Edit: I heard back from DDE they are getting another hand for Yami, refunding me the difference between the original body and the new body ($20) and emailing 5Star to see what is going on as they were not informed of the change. DDE has great customer service.

#67 Merlin's Mom, Nov 8, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    8. Merlin's Mom, I'm glad to hear that DDE is going to get you a new hand and reimburse you for the body switch.

Poor DDE, good luck to them trying to get a straight answer out of 5Star. 5Star really should have told DDE that they were changing the body. Unloading a cheaper, less posable body, on unsuspecting customers was not cool!

Oh! Another new dress? She looks very prim and proper in that lovely dress.

Your Aiden looks great! What a beautiful color his resin is! And, that wig is perfect on him!

9. Thank you Rabbit-moon. I really do like the service you receive at DDE. They always work to make things right. I told them when I emailed them that I didn't think it was their fault just wanted to let them know for future orders.

Here is Hester in the curly wig and a Boneka dress I have had for ages.[​IMG]
      I am really enjoying my little vampire

10. Hester is perfectly lovely! Congrats on the arrivals, and glad to hear that DDE is on the ball!

11. Thank you Lubelle - Her wardrobe is due to the great information about Bleuette clothes that you mentioned. Here she is in her final wig and her winter outfit - this is the one that came with shoes and they fit perfectly. [​IMG]

12. I'm loving the fashion show, Merlin's Mom! Your little vampire girl is so cute!

13. Isn't she adorable - I really love her :love. Fashion show is over but here is Puck, Prudy (short for Prudence but she hates that name Puck calls her that when he wants to be annoying and Hester when Prudy has done something mischievous :)) and Bat Boy (no name yet) [​IMG]

14. Last of my new little ones - Julia (Jay) would like to say hello. She also wonders where everyone else is with all their great dolls - Tong Tong, Aiden et all. [​IMG]

15. Merlin's Mom, your new dollies are awesome! Puck and Prudy are adorable! I love the colored resin!

Your Jay girl is so pretty. I love he wig!

I gotta say, Jay as a girl makes a very serious little missy. She makes me want to give her a hug. :hug:

#75 Rabbit-moon, Nov 11, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    16. Thank you Rabbit-moon - Julia fits right in with the other girls. Her wig is a Kemper Ashley mohair wig - I really like that it isn't as full as some of the mohair wigs - she grabbed it right away :)

17. Great pictures everyone. I've been waiting for my Jadite, and she finally arrived today (well, yesterday, in fact, but I didn't have the money to pay the postman...)
      She came with Jesse as a free doll. (I was smart and didn't get a free head... I would have ended up needing to buy more bodies and I really don't want to...)

[​IMG]

Left to right: Jadite, Event Doll 1, BatBoy, Quintus, Aiden and Amy - and Jesse trying to hide the fact he doesn't have eyes.
      In the foreground are Event Doll 2 and Ria.
      They will all need some TLC and definitely some clothes. :)

18. Oh Wow! I don't visit the thread for awhile and Merlins Mom has like 5 more yos! <3 X3

19. Lovely group - your Jadite is so cute. Looking forward to seeing your Jesse when you have him completed.

Thank ahalfling - it took 5 moths but they are all home now including a Bat Boy I hadn't counted on :)

20. More new dollies! Congrats Fairy Milliner!