1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

5StarDoll Tinies Discussion Part 4

Oct 14, 2016

1. Yea they put him on the new generation 26cm body. :sigh But, thanks guys, maybe hot glue sueding would help alot? Has anyone tried it? I'll do it over the weekend when I have time. Fingers crossed!:eusa_pray

2. Geo-Earthling I haven't tried glue sueding - let us know how it turns out.

I finally decided a name for my poor faceless Bat Boy - he seems to like Bastian. I am still contemplating trying a basic face up, but will give him eye lashes for sure if nothing else. He found a motor cycle jacket in my stash of clothes and seems quite happy with it. I think I took it off a Harley Davidson bear at some time.

3. Merlin's Mom, "Bastian" is a good name! I like it!

I love the Bat Boy sculpt! He's such a cranky looking little guy. He'll go great with your Quintus girl, don't you think?

4. I really do like him, just wish they would have let me know he was being sent as the gift and given me the option for a face up. I am leary of trying to do one myself, but the poor baby needs something. He fits right in with Hester, Puck and Prudy.

5. I actually have to try and fit the seuding in next weekend. Too busy :sweat

I LOVE that name for him! The bat boy is such a cute cute sculpt. Almost like a kid who got put in time-out haha. Good luck with the face-up if you do it!:thumbup

6. Thank you Geo-Earthling - it is funny how these dolls choose names, and if you choose the wrong one they seem to tell you that it isn't right. I am leary of trying a face up, but the poor boy needs somethin :sorry

7. I was looking at Denver dolls and I never realized before there were 2 body types for the star10 dolls could someone explain the difference for me? Thanks a bunch

8. A is older and has 3 pieces torso and probably double jointed, I may be wrong. B is newer version and two pieces torso and most likely single jointed. Take another closer look at the picture, you can see the torso are different.
      I have 5stardoll SD and MSD, the older body is not very well engineered but the newer ones are improved. The MSD used to be double jointed but changed to single jointed with new body.
      Ordering from 5Stardoll straight would be more advised due to faster shipping time and if you're in America, the shipping fee would most likely be included in the price.
      I never ordered thru DDE and do not know how it works but assumes you have to pay the shipping fee from them to your house.
      I ordered from 5SD 3 times and never had to pay shipping fee and I live in Alaska.

9. Oh wow really I'll definitely have to order from Denver doll I live in Canada lol

10. OMG! :aeyepop: Has anyone seen the new 5Star site? They have totally revamped it!

11. OMG - just went to look - Love Anna and Peter, but it appears there is now only one body for the Star5 and the Star10 dolls. The new generation for the Star5 (which is single jointed) and the 2 part torso for the Star10 which is the one with the smaller hands I think. I wonder if they did that to keep costs down. Peter is just too adorable and I am still hoping to get Tong Tong and Bibi.

Edit - just went back to the site and unfortunately they are not offering all the different resin colors either - just normal and white for the standard dolls - looks like Aiden Family still comes in different resin colors though. I was hoping to get Bibi in tan - oh well :(

#151 Merlin's Mom, Jan 20, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    12. Merlin''s Mom: How funny! I had plans to get Bibi in tan, too!

Anna and Peter are very cute. Wouldn't mind adding either one of them to my crew, but I'll have to take a pass if the only body being offered is the New Generation body.

Right now, I'm not loving the new site. It seems like they totally cut down on a lot of options that were once available to their customers. I'm hoping that because the site/changes are so new, more options will be added back at a later time.

13. I checked out the new site. Not too happy that my account that I've had with them for years is no longer there but it does appear that this new site is a work in progress. Very bare bones right now. Let's hope things improve.

14. Wow, I was just on their site yesterday or the day before. So different!

They've always been very receptive to personal requests for resin colors. I hope they still are. I have more tans and greys than white and normal.

Did you see the button for free shipping for orders over $199????????

15. Yes they are having a special going and I guess there will be a free doll for a certain amount, but no photo of the free doll yet. I hope the site is still a work in progress and they will add the other bodies and resin colors. For now I think I will wait and see.

16. I love 5stardoll tinies! I own aiden5 [​IMG]hope I can get an aiden body for another doll sometime!

17. Ikez, your Aiden is very cute! He does have puppy dog eyes!

18. How cute! Did you make the ears and nose? He makes an adorable puppy!

19. Ugh! The representative for 5Star said in the DOA News Thread that grey and tan are no longer offered. What terrible news!

And, on the new site, Aiden-10 is no longer offered with his beast arm, paw, and tail! And, Aiden-5 and Yami are also no longer available in their lovely moon grey and lavender; only normal and white. :?

Wow! What is the deal? I do wish companies would give their customers a heads-up when they plan to make big changes. At least to give the customer a chance to buy a tan doll, or whatever, before they decide to discontinue it.

20. Thanks! I used Snapchat for the ears and nose :)

Thank you!

#160 Ikez, Jan 21, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017