1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

70cm doll sizing for shoes, wigs, etc?

Sep 6, 2006

1. Hmm. I've asked this question before but has anyone tried a DOT wig on a hound? There's one I absolutely love...but I'm not sure if it will fit. I've been told it wouldn't but I'm not sure. D:

2. i have a sa saint and wig size 8/9 is too large...T_T , and on two pairs of dollheart boots what i have for my delf boy , one of both adapts just on my saint...
      and 10 mm eyes on him is realistic but the orbits of the eye are not filled...

i think that i will ordered a wig size 7-8 and another pair of boots dollheart for testing.

3. Ooh, what eye size do Hounds usually take?

4. 14mm eyes are the reccommended size, though some people prefer 12mm.

5. I use 16mm eyes in my hound and my husky x3 I much prefer it that way(and they come with 16mm.)

As for shoes, the luts 13doll shoes fit fine, I have four pairs of the creepers and a pair of a la mode shoes, usually if you ask luts, they'll tell you if the shoes will fit hound or not.

6. Um, they come with 14mms :3
      As for eye sizes, 14s are great for hound, but I have the impression, that they are too big for saint. I have to check it;p

7. Sorry for the tiny necro, but I've been searching and searching without finding an absolute take away all my worries answer, but..

Do Dollmore model boy shoes fit dollshe feet?

My poor Husky currently only has one pair of shoes that are SD13 which were supposed to fit him, so they say, but they're so tight that I've pretty much ripped them to pieces trying to get them on and off him. I bought another pair that were labeled in the ebay ad SD16/Hound but they're HUGE on him. The measurements Dollmore gives for their model boy shoes look like they'd be good in the width, but long in the length.

So it's all so confusing to me. Has anyone ever put Dollmore model boy shoes on a Dollshe, and how do they fit?

Thanks. .^^

8. I don't personally own a Dollshe, but at a recent mini-meet with another DoA member, I asked her to bring her Dollshe Saint with her while I brought my DoD DoI. My DoI happened to be wearing Dollmore model sized long boots at the time and just for the hell of it, I gave her one of the boots to try on her Saint.

The boots fit extremely well with ample space to spare. I kid you not when I say that some of the model doll shoes run on the big side, they're huge >__> Banana boat huge :sweat

However, in saying that... you'll probably have to be careful about your doll's calves. While the Dollmore model sized boots did fit the Saint, it was a tight squeeze around his calves. I'm sure it would have been a better fit if we had actually untied the laces and redid them, making them looser so they would fit around his leg properly - but we were lazy, so we didn't try :sweat

9. This thread seems dead but I'll try my luck anyway ;p I recently adopted a Tensiya Bermann (l'etanger, and I'm pretty sure his body is hound size). Now I'm looking through DOA for clothing sizes that he could wear (top, bottom, shoes, wigs mostly). Help would be really appreciated :)

10. Sadol and Ninestyle as well as Alice collections carry Hound size clothing. My Bermann wears a 9-10 wig,very rarely do I find a 8-9 size wig that will fit him unless it has a huge amount of stretch to it. Shoes I go with Dolheart SD13 as they fit him and also the slightly larger foot of the newer dollshe boys and btw dolheart 70cm has the same inner foot as their SD 13 shoes. go figure also I have Luts senior delf dress shoes that fit them. and when looking for sneakers. Mimiwoo has Elfdoll Ryung sneaker size that fits them as well. Usually I stick with Hound size.. though Some SD17 stuff fits nicely as well and I hae a Luts senior delf suit that fits nicely too..but most of my suits are from Sadol or Ninestyle for Hound. if I want to be sure of something I always ask if buying in marketplace here with SD17 to be sure if it will or will not work. Also Model doll clothing can work as well as some of their shoes..

Hope this helps and Congrats on your beautiful I am sure Bermann boy

11. Thank you for reviving this thread...I'm searching for shoes for 70cm men.
      ...just bought a pair on ebay , advertized as fitting 70cm...and they don't
      They're beautiful...but too small.
      I may have to sculpt some smaller feet specifically to fit shoes...

12. if the wig will be slightly larger , it can be put on the silicone cap