1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

70cm DollZone Dolls - opinions?

Oct 12, 2008

1. Ppl refer to this company as 'less expensive' but srsly, these dolls are sturdy, gently soft and more beautiful then the promo pictures. My Hong is bit tendius on poseing but afther a while he submits and does pretty much everything I asked of him so far!

here is a normal pink skin, to me it looks more pale then pink although they bluched his face very pinkish ^^;
      [​IMG]

2. The Hong model is really gorgeous!! I want him as my first doll, which will be brother to my sister's doll. XD :whitetruffle

3. I do not have the 70cm doll. But, I thought that when likes a doll, should contain his shortcoming, loves his entirety. About is good and is bad. I thought that this does not have the answer. ^ ^

4. I think if you read the previous entries they are basically saying that over all they are good dolls to have as far as posability goes and sometimes iffy in the stringing sometimes. I think there is a different thread that has more talk about the 70 cm dolls in general though.

5. I just got a Wing 2 in last Tuesday. Love love love!!! Poses wonderfully. Feet - so ugly! :-) My only gripe is the boots he came with - he's really tricky to stand with them on (the default set). Other than - love love love! I think I'll be getting more 70cms from now on. I really like the size.

Cheers!
      Jim

6. I got a Yuu this last weekend and I think he's just amazing. He poses wonderfully (with the exception of his arms which need to be tightened) and I couldn't be happier with him ^_^
      Dollzone is an excellent choice for a doll, IMHO.

7. I would like some opinion too.

I have just ordered Wing(Human) head in normal yellow but i have problem about the body
      First i want to use resinsoul body but it seem like the color will not match.
      (I heard that DZ normal body is more yellow than ressinsoul) so i consider that i should get body from DZ too but i am not really sure which body type i should get.

8. DollZone has a normal pink resin now, but I haven't seen it in person. My Hong is normal yellow, and he matches my Volks dolls' resin very well.

All of the DZ taller boy bodies have double jointed elbows and knees, but they are made a little differently. I prefer the look of the older 70cm boy body and have it for both of my DZ boys. The 71cm and 72cm bodies are thinner looking than I like.

Good luck finding a body for your boy!

Linda S.
      galatia9

9. I've seen a few and they are really neat! The detailing is nice and I think the sculpts are quite nice as well. I say, go for it!

10. this is a DZ yuu . normal pink skin.. sry.. bad pic.. his my 1st doll.. i should say they stand really well.. pretty face.. nice body.. easy to pose.. good for starters maybe.. as for his clothes.. i juz try to do it myself =/ o. yea.. he always giv me warnings b4 he falls xD i always hear.. creaking b4 he falls

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. I had a bobobie body and she was far pinker then my dollzone. I am not sure, but I assume that Bobobie and resin soul are sister companies and therefore their resin matches.
      The one thing I liked about the Dollzone is that it poses very well....He is also very heavy...another plus for me. He easily outweighed my friend's dollshes. (Boy dolls and me don't get along as you can see in my sig ;))

12. So I'm thinking about getting the dollzone 70cm old boy body but I'd like to do some more research before I buy :lol: if anyone knows (or owns one) please give me your thoughts on the old body.:D

13. I have it and love it! It's rather thickly built, but very sturdy and poses well.

14. I have an old body Ying. He is stunning. He poses well, I love the way his clothes fit and his hands. His body is nice.

15. Thanks so far for the good rates!I'm probably going to get DZ Yuu-3 old body with buttery skin : D tyvm

16. My Yu is on the old body and I love him. He is thicker, so it can be harder to buy clothes for him since so many of the 70cm clothes are based off of DOI's or Dollshe boys, but he is so sturdy. I just set him down and he stands. I love how he poses. And while his giant hands can make putting long sleeved shirts on him kind of difficult, I love that he can hold things (including other dolls). I would love to hear some comparison's between the old 70cm body and the new 72cm body though. The new 70cm body is too skinny for me.

17. That must be the best reply to this thread I've read so far,thank you very much.I personaly like the old body,I was looking in detail today.

18. I own a DZ hong with the new 72cm body.The old body of 70cm is the thicker between the 3:
      72cm new
      70cm new
      70cm old
      as the new 72cm is the skinny type if you like a thicker body then you should go for the old one 70cm

19. I have DZ-Yuu (old 70cm body) and a DZ-Hong (new 72cm body)
      The old body moves eaiser than the new body. And I think the new body's legs are too weak. However, he still can stand on his own.
      The new body fits more clothes than the old one.
      The old body is a little bit fat.

20. Ive got DZ wing too and he's a little darling. He's second hand and quite old so he's kinda yellowed a bit but i dont mind that :) He doesnt really stand too good, takes me a while to position him so he will stand but i think thats because hes a bit old. the only thing i can think of to say is to make sure you check what you buy to make sure it will fit him.

This is my boy.[​IMG]