1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Amadiz Feedback

Aug 27, 2017

1. Amadiz studio Amadiz Studio | Doll boutique

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

2. * What did you order?
      Cosplay Lucifer
      * When did you order?
      06/2013
      [​IMG]
      Quickly
      Easy. Credit card
      I have received the order on November 8, 2013
      Stained clothes, but I have no photo
      The quality of their work was low. My main complaint was their violation of my request to post photos of the work on public without my confirmation. I stated from the start that photos must not be posted, Amadiz knew my position about that. That’s why I was very upset when I received the cosplay outfit: everyone had already seen it and there was no meaning to participate in contests. I decided not to be in quarrel with the company because might be that was just an individual case. It emerged that it is not true.
      No

#2 Izrafer, Aug 27, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2017
    3. * What did you order?
      Clothes, dolls.

* When did you order?
      During 2017.

The communication was good firstly but became worse recently.

It was easy (credit card).

1 month for clothes, 2 month for the first doll, more than 8 month for the second doll.

Clothes is good, the first doll quality is acceptable counting bonus items and discounts.

Delaying the shipping without any notice, publishing the personal information of clients on open sources, violating the shipping queue and finally unspecified terms made me cancel the last order. I saw my doll casted In February but still not shipped in April. After 8 month of waiting I finally asked when I got my order. The company responded that the exact term can not be settled and offered a refund. I was really sick and tired with all this situation and accepted the proposal.

I wouldn’t order from them again.

4. * What did you order?
      I ordered a fullset Virginia doll. This includes the doll with optional feet--high heel and ballet and optional ballet hands. Also ordered the ballet dress and shoes and the wig style shown although in a different color.

* When did you order?

May 2017

Communication was prompt however what was communicated was disappointing. I saw how long everyone was waiting for their Virginia dolls so I didn't inquire often.

Easy--used paypal

For-evah * sigh* 15 months actually for the doll...and still counting for the dress...

* Were there any missing or broken or incorrect items in your order?
      Yes.
      1. The ballet dress was missing. I'm not sure they have the materials to actually make it or what it will look like should I ever receive it. They offered me a discount on any other item in their store (something that is already made up and they don't have to produce) in lieu of what I actually ordered.
      The wig I received is not like the one shown and the one I ordered. The wig shown has a plain parted front and curls at the back. The one I received has a 20's style stiff wave in the front. It's not a classic ballerina bun style and it's not to my taste either and not what I ordered. They did get the color right, but why the change in style without asking me first? Am I supposed to just accept what they feel like making that day?
      3. The ballet shoes are not very well made and are uneven. The pointe length is noticeably off and as a result so is the width.
      I think stuff looks good in their pictures but upon closer inspection--kind of just meh.

With lots of promises of shipping. They also managed to ship it to the wrong address. My address is clearly stated on the order form and on the paypal order confirmation.

Nope. Nevah!

#4 LisaMarie, Aug 13, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    5. * What did you order? Wig (California blond)

* When did you order? 2018.05.04.

* How was the communication? Quickly

* How easy was it to pay? Easy with Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? I have received its on August 21, 2018.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? There were no serios problems, but the wig size not perfect. I ordered 8-9 inches, but it's closer to size 7-8 inches. Fortunately, I ordered purposely a bigger one (I readed the previous reviews) , so it fits perfectly on the head now. The colour a bit different that in Amadiz's picture. It's darker on the top, rather "Los Angeles", but I accepted that because it is so beautiful, I did not complain.
      Lifebox

6. * What did you order?
      Wig

* When did you order?
      Sep 2018, received Mar 2019

Fairly decent at first, then poor by the end of the wait period.

Very easy (Credit Card)

Much too long, 5-6 months and this is after tons of pestering and asking if the package was shipped.
      The site describes a 3-4 month wait period, which is deceptive.

No, but the order was poorly packaged - in a small envelope without any wrap to protect the wig from possible shipping damage.

There was very poor communication by the end of the 5-6 month wait period. Lots of promises of shipping and double-messaging from me for updates. Seller claimed that it was my fault that they didn't ship my order because I did not "ask" for my order to be shipped when I complained.

Nope. It's a real shame, because the wigs do look really beautiful and the quality of the wig is also quite nice. Unfortunately though, the poor customer service is just not worth the price tag for one wig. I also don't endorse the idea that the purchaser needs to formally tell the seller to ship an item once it's ready.

#6 sweetepi, Mar 30, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    7. * What did you order?
      Angels Male Body (all hands and feet parts), 2 Holly Heads, Angels Elegance Female body(all hands and feet parts), 2 New Virginia Heads, 2 SD Minou heads, 1 SD Minou Sleeping head
      * When did you order?
      July 2020, Minou heads were added to my order October 2020
      Annoying. They respond quickly, but some of the things that are said are ridiculously unprofessional. When I inquired on why my order from months ago was taking so long while they were making ready made dolls they told me they have bills to pay. I messaged them about 6 times about when my order would ship and each time (besides twice) was pretty much a lie. When they had severe delays they never reached out to me first until the week before my order was actually complete. I had to find out through Instagram that they hadn't even started my order the month before it was supposed to be ready.
      Easy. I paid through Etsy.
      17 months.
      The first half of my order was missing the second pair of boy hands. They added them to my second shipment.
      Every time I reached out to them about my order I was given excuses. One of the replies they gave me was even a backhanded reply to my question about my order. For the first part of my order they said it would ship in August and the second part in September. The first part shipped in August, and when I asked about the remaining part that was supposed to be shipped in September (I asked in mid-October) they told me they had run out of resin for my order even though they had made numerous ready made orders in the months prior. I ended up getting the rest of my order at the end of December.
      No, never.

8. I ordered a SD body in milky white to go with a head I had purchased from them in the same colour. After waiting 10 months they sent me the item in the wrong colour. I sent them an email with a picture showing the colour difference between the two pieces and I haven’t heard anything back. I will never buy anything from these people again.

9. This is an old transaction, but I figure it's necessary to post my experience with them, given their mixed reviews.

* What did you order?
      Virginia New head with faceup and a custom wig

* When did you order?
      October 2020

It was actually pretty good. I started getting concerned with the excessive processing time and reached out on Instagram. Responses were within the week, I knew they were very overwhelmed with orders at this time so I went about my contacting them very gently and that may have been why I received a fast and honest reply. Customers shouldn't have to walk on eggshells when someone has their money, of course, but something to be said about the whole more-flies-with-honey-than-vinegar rhetoric.

Through Etsy, super easy.

Hell of a long time. I received my order in April of 2021.

Nope. I was impressed by the quality. Beautiful packaging and I'll always be singing praises of the products themselves. Gorgeous faceup, I'm impressed that they managed such an intricate custom job when they were so busy (that's probably why they get so overwhelmed - they don't sacrifice their quality even when the quantity is physically impossible to handle).
      I will say that the wig color I chose was a lot more purple than the color seemed on the chart (I think it was Cherry, I was expecting a burgundy wine red but it was definitely a dark, slightly warm violet). I would ask them for photos of actual wigs in the shade you're ordering for reference if you are unsure.

I was fortunate enough not to experience any real problems. Like I said, I was concerned about the sheer amount of time the order was taking to be fulfilled, and the mixed reviews were not inspiring any confidence. They responded to my concerns quickly enough and I received the items eventually, so all worked out.

Yes, actually. Clearly, they bite off way more than they can chew, and their clients suffer for it. They are just two people who are trying to make this art thing work and they tend to come up short with the business side of it all. But at the end of the day I like the quality of their work too much to stop supporting them. I don't doubt anyone else's experience here, and I would agree to proceed with caution and probably not order from them if you're not okay with the possibility of waiting upwards of a year for a doll. So far, though, I'm willing to deal with their shortcomings. I don't begrudge anyone who doesn't have that patience, and I would definitely keep in mind all that everyone has said here when you make your purchase.

10. * What did you order? A 6-7 blonde ready wig
      * When did you order? 9/28
      * How was the communication? Great
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, used paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 2.5 weeks
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes

Shipping can take longer than the 1-3 day ship wait which I was a little worried about upon ordering, but the wig is such great quality- I plan to order again now that I know the wait time.