1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

80cm Dolls?

May 5, 2009

1. I bet you don't know the relatively new company Leeel yet, their dolls are 90cm! :D

2. The only 90 cm dolls I've seen have already been listed here, but Dollmore does an 80-something cm girl that's built like an immature mini, and a 105 cm girl!

3. Obitsu makes a 150 cm doll. She's off topic, but cool ;)
      I had an AOD 90cm boy for a while, but he was such a beast I ended up selling him. Too much trouble to dress & lug about. Though I do love big ol' dolls and see myself getting another 90+ cm doll one day :D

4. :O OMG!! Are you serious?! Angel of Dream has 90 cm Dolls?! *Looks at the AOD website* Oh my god.....you are correct. They have 90 cm dolls..... 1/2 size.

*Looks at the website* Omg! I haven't heard of this BJD Company! But of course their stuff is sold out :/

150 cm?! Omg! That's amazing! :D

Were you referring to D-Storic by any chance? There is a five foot, eight inch BJD girl that's selling for 6 grand (omg). Here is the website. http://d-storic.com/index.php

5. Magical Angel has a life-size (and off-topic) bjd for over one grand.

6. I visited the website. 1.1 size. Wow! :O This is so interested! :D

7. "Sold out" doesn't always mean sold out. It can mean "not in stock" or "not selling right now, but maybe later." It's pretty common that dolls aren't available all the time.

Leeel announced they are going to release two more big dolls, anyway.

8. I can't say I knew about that. Thanks for the info. :)

9. Yes, it was D-Storic!

As for the 90cm dolls--I've been lucky enough to meet one of the AoD boys in person, and holding him was like packing around a toddler!! He even wore toddler clothing that had been altered to fit his slimmer frame. It's pretty amazing!

10. Lumedoll Usil is 85cm, gorgeous, and currently on preorder. Dollmore Lusion dolls are 80cm and can wear toddler clothes, and Dollmore also makes Trinity dolls, which are 105cm.

11. Omg! Lucky! That's so cool! :D I would love to have held one of those dolls! :D

12. the big dolls are beautiful, i really think dollmore have captured their 80cm lusion brilliantly. i would love to see a trinity in real life as they look great too.
      there still is a 1:1 scale girl made, i discovered her when looking at another doll, she is made by magical angel and is named iris http://www.magical-angel.com/shop/product-category/dolls/11/
      but i think she is off topic here on doa, not sure

13. 80 or 90 are both very huge. But I would really like to have one the same size as me.

14. I've seen both Dollmore Lusion and Dollmore Trinity in real life at LDoll and they are stunning. Unlike other large dolls I've seen, these are not as 'stretched out', but have realistic human proportions which I think really suits this size.

They are intimidating though!

15. 'stretched out', yeah that's what it is that steered me away from dolls 65cm and taller... that and they also tend to be more mature looking. I was struck with inspiration and short while ago and now I reaallly want an 80cm (or bigger) anthro girl with the proportions of a youthful 55-60cm girl. She'd come in fantasy colors and have paw feet and cat/fox ears and tail. Man, I really wish this existed, but I think I'd have to make it myself or something. Trinity is cool, but a totally different aesthetic.

16. I noticed that the SOOM "intro" page no longer has links to the Mecha Angels line. Are these dolls permanently discontinued?

17. Yes, the Mecha Angels were discontinued once the last FFD order period ended.

18. Well, darn.