1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

^_^ Feeback for Dark_angel /Simply_divines ^_^

Aug 8, 2006

1. dark_angel got Volks Yugiri through me.

All of PMs were polite and fast. Payment was done quickly :)
      She really is a nice and sweet person :chibi

Dark_angel is a very nice buyer!! I highly recommend her.
      Thank you very much :aheartbea :aheartbea

2. I have sold a doll to dark_angel.She is such a nice person!She payed very quickly and the transaction was very good!

3. I've just received my two pairs of Gumdrops eyes from a group order managed by Dark_Angel. I'm very satisfied and grateful for her understanding about possible communication difficulties.

4. I just completed another great trade with dark_angel. A narae 43cm head for three pairs of gumdrops:) I would trade with dark_angel any time anywhere! She is absolutely great:)

5. My doll just arrived from Dark Angel and was perfect. She let me do layaway too and was really lovely to talk to. Thank you so much Dark Angel. Your wonderful!

:)

6. Dark_angel is a perfect buyer!:), quick payment and we had a very good correspondence.:)
      Thanks again!! ^_^

7. Was in a group order run by Dark_angel, lovey person to deal with and good communication Thanks:chocoberry

8. Dark_angel bought a dollheart boots from me, the communication was excellent and very quick payment ^^
      Thank yo very much!

9. Purchased a modded to elf WS El head from dark_angel on Ebay (seller id: ancient_elf).

Head arrived in OK condition, not great.
      My issues after receiving the head are listed as follows:

- Head cap was loose during international transport. This could have resulted in breakage of both head, cap and possible scratching of the lovely faceup.
      - A face mask was not used, just bubble wrap.

No harm came to the face, head or cap during transport thankfully.

Examination of the head:

- Slight dirt on the head cap and in/around the ears.
      - Modding of the ears (done by Enaibi) was listed as "extremely well done", however in received the head I wouldn't say the same: slight pinpricks in the rim of the ear, not sure why they're there... and not a flawless attachment to the ear. "Well done" I agree with. "Extremely" I do not agree with. Flaws were not pointed out in the thread.

Faceup done by dark_angel is magnificent! I was in complete awe! :aheartbea

Dark_angel's communication was wonderful. Everything else about the transaction was fine. Thank you~!

10. Nightmoon> I'm so sorry that you're not 100% satisfied by your head. Really
      I'm happy though that your appreciate my make-up

11. The nice person & buyer, the fast payment, the wonderful contact, frankly I recommend and I am inviting again, thx

12. Dark Angel just purchased an outfit from me...she was an excellent customer. Great communications & prompt payment. A joy to deal with!

13. I ordered F-16 FCS boy for dark_angel. ^o^

All of her e-mails and PMs were very speedy and nice!
      The payment was done promptly. Wonderful to deal with. :aheartbea
      Dark_angel is an excellent buyer.

I highly recommend dark_angel again! :D
      Thank you very much for everything!!

14. I was part of the latest Gumdrops preorder. Everything went smooth and quick (well, if you except the usual long wait) and I couldn't recommend her more :) Thank you very much!

15. I purchased Saiph from Dark Angel on layaway and everything went smoothly. She kept in touch with me the whole time. I would recommend her to everyone and would deal with her again anytime.

16. I'd purchase F38 from Dark Angel by 2 periods layaway, thetransaction was smooth and Dark Angel is very nice for me. I would recommend her as a best seller!

Thank you so much Dark Angel. ^_^

17. i did a doll swap with Dark_angel. she was very nice and polite in her every messege. it is really a pleasant experience to deal with her. highly commend her~~thank you very much~~:)

18. Dark Angel has transformed so many of my family into incredible characters. She is an amazing artist. Here is an example - (picture taken by Katie Hana at yesterday's meet up in Kansas City)

[​IMG]

19. Great feedback for Dark angel! I've sold a head to her, fast payment, great communication!! thank you!!!!!

20. dark_angel purchased a wig from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!