1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

^_^ Feeback for Dark_angel /Simply_divines ^_^

Aug 8, 2006

1. Dark_angel bought a mohair wig from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

2. I have just opened the delightful pair of Soom jointed hands from Dark_angel.
      Everything about this transaction has been a dream from start to finish with very thoughtful communication and super speedy delivery.
      Isa is really an angel, a kind and brilliant one!!:goldstar:goldstar

3. dark_angel part traded a Cian head with me for money+ a fer. The fer arrived very quickly and in good condition, and she paid the money faster than promised! Thank you very much!

4. Positive feedback for a pair of Ethereal eye.
      Fast shipping and very good packaging!

Thank you so much!

5. dark_angel bought a pair of ED eyes from me and our transaction was perfect! Very quick replies, definately recommended as a buyer! :)

6. I purchased a MIO outfit from Dark-angel and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Very warm and friendly communication. The outfit was perfect and it was sent it out quickly from her. I would definately buy from her again! Thank You! :thumbup

7. I adopted dark_angel's Olivia, and I am so pleased with the transaction...it was a layway that could have gone on longer than I originally thought and she was a perfect angel to work with - understanding and supportive. Thankfully everything was fine in the end...

Thank you, dark_angel!

Alicex

8. I bought two pairs of Delf hands from Dark_angel and she was wonderful to deal with. She kept up great communication, shipped promptly, and the items arrived well packaged and in great condition. Excellent seller!

9. I've sold a doll to dark angel. she paid really quick, there were no problem with communication. she was really patient, as there were some problems during shipping. totally recomended buyer!

10. :) Dark_angel is lovely ! I bought a YO outfit from her and it arrived promptly, in great condition and really well packed. She's such a good person to do a transaction with - very happy with everything. Best wishes,

Jaxa.xx.

11. dark_angel is the best person to deal with.Great comminucation,never delay in response,always very patient and friendly and kind,shipped the doll out speedy fast,very well packed.I am very happy with the whole transaction.Highly recomended and will definitely do business again.Thank you so much.

12. I purchased a Volks Rose head from dark_angel on a one-month layaway plan.
      It was wonderful, the communication was great and VERY friendly! THANKS!

: )

13. dark_angel is wonderful! She sold me a Yo-SD dress, and the transaction was perfect. Communication was prompt and friendly, the item was well-packaged, and shipping was super quick. I highly recommend her as a seller and hope to do business with her again :)

Et la robe, qu'elle est mignonne! Merci pour tout :aheartbea

14. I bought a pair of zouks eyes from dark_angel. The shipping was fast and the communication was also great! I'd love to do business with dark_angel again. Thanks!

15. I'd purchased a YOSD outfit from Dark Angel, it's fast delivery and the package arrived in great condition. Highly recommend seller^_^!

Thank you.

16. I purchased a YoSD size dress outfit from dark_angel and the transaction could not have gone any smoother. Very patient from the beginning and very friendly to talk to. My outfit is simply PERFECT and shipping was very good! Thank you so much!

17. It has been a very pleasant transaction with her. We did a trade plus money and she was great throughout the whole thing. (She sent me the trade item then money after receiving the outfit, I sent her mystic eyes) Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :sumomo:

18. I bought the prettiest pair of Zouk eyes from Isa. She shipped them immediately and I'm very happy with them. Their condition is exactly as pictured and all her communication was excellent. A perfect transaction from a really nice seller. I would recommend her to anyone.
      Thanks!!
      Robbin

19. I bought a Reisner from Dark_angel. She was very nice and friendly ;0; she also kept everything update and the package arrived here very well packed and very fast too! I couldn't ask any more from here and totally satisfied with the transaction ;0;
      Thank you very much for this gorgeous boy!

20. DarkAngel is a wonderful buyer, she is sweet, friendly and very quick at payment:D
      Is a pleasure dealing with her and thanks so much once again for everything DarkAngel!:aheartbea