1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

^_^ Feeback for Dark_angel /Simply_divines ^_^

Aug 8, 2006

1. I brought a pr of Gumdrops eyes from dark_angel. She was prompt and polite in correspondence and dealt with the inherent Gumdrops delays/problems with good grace. When she received the eyes, they were shipped very quickly and very carefully wrapped.
      Thanks.

2. Positive feedback ^^
      Buy her a MD Soom Amber and the transaction was perfect
      She answering me all the mails very fast and she sent me the package the next day that i realice the payment
      The package was incredible protected and all was in perfect conditions
      Thanks a lot for all

3. I bought a Luts LE Cian head from dark_angel, and she was very polite and helpful during our transaction. She shipped him out quickly as well. :) I definitely recommend her as a seller.

Thanks a lot, the boy is gorgeous! <3

4. Well, this is the third doll I have bought from dark_angel, and she is an awsome seller! Fast shipping and great communications...I always subsctribe to her threads...you know, just in case;)

Thank you! :pcupcake:pcupcake

Alicex

5. I bought a pair of Gumdrops from dark-angel. The eyes are beautiful and she was a pleasure to work with. She was ver helpful and replied promptly to all my PMs. Shipping was fast and the eyes were extremely well packaged. I highly recommend her.....Thank you

6. I bought my Volks Toppi from her, it was one of the best transactions I've ever had, GREAT communication, easygoing and a pleasure to communicate with. My doll was shipped SUPER FAST and perfect as can be. I will love to interact with her again ;)

Thank you Isa! xxx

7. Sold Body SD-17 Reisner to Dark_Angel.
      She is very best to do trasncation faster than I thought!
      very nice person for contacting, I reccomend!

8. Sold a doll head to her, and she was a great buyer to deal with
      and extremely prompt in responding!

Thanks again, dark_angel!

9. I purchased, from auction, a LE SOOM Euclase from dark_angel. She was very willing to work out a downpayment for the bid. Had no problems with answers my paypal and other questions, and in a timely manner too(me in the US and her in France, there's a very big time difference)! She sent, without me having to ask, pictures of Euclase and his custom face up and body blushing she did. She shipped him as soon as I made my last payment. She asked how I wanted him assembled in packaging, which I thought was very thoughtful and kind of her. He was packaged with much care in thought, plenty of bubble wrap and foam support to go around, almost like he had come from SOOM itself! She even offered to help me translate the tracking messages on the shipping company's sight (it was a French company, and I only speak English).

In all, dark_angel is a very kind, well mannered, thoughtful, helpful, and friendly person! If you ever have the opportunity to make a transaction with dark_angel, I promise you it will be one of the most easy transactions you will ever have!

Thank you again for helping achive one of my dolly dreams!

10. I purchased a pair of Volks jeans from Dark_angel. They were very well packaged, in great condition, and she was very fast to get them shipped to me.
      Thanks!
      :)

11. This is my second transaction with Dark_Angel ^__^
      I bought her a Mio outfit for Unoa and all was perfect
      She sent me the package very quickly , very well packaged and the clothes are in perfect conditions
      Thanks a lot for this perfect transaction, I reccomend her!!

12. I bought Onyx Shadow from Dark_angel and it was a perfect transaction as usually ^-^

13. darkangelxix Bought a set of Cuprit Hooves from me. It was a great transaction tho be it a long one given it was a split. Thank you again and I recommend doing business with her anytime!!

14. dark_algel participate in my Cass split. Once again it was a perfect transaction. The communication was excellent and I really trust and value dark_angel as a person, because every time we trade everything is absolutely perfect.

15. We had a really nice transaction...definitely a great customer.

16. Dark Angel has painted so many beautiful dolls for me. Here is a photo of one of them

[​IMG]

17. I bought a Migidoll Miho head from dark_angel.

+ She was really sweet and nice!
      + She answered really fast to my messages and was easy to communicate with.
      + She sent the head really fast!
      + The head was packed really well and arrived safely.
      + She put a little letter with the head, I was happy to read it. ^^

Thank you very much! I couldn't have hoped for a better seller! :aheartbea
      I'm more than happy with the head and the whole transaction. Thank you once again. ^^

18. dark_angel is currently a member of my hide Minimee GO and is absolutely super to work with. I had a deadline for payment at the end of January and I received her payment well within enough time. She is very responsible and prompt and for that I give her my FIVE STAR rating! Members like her make running a GO very easy! ;)

dark_angel receives :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for her promptness of payment and just for being an absolute doll to work with!

19. I sold a Minifée Shushu to dark_angel.
      It was a great transaction, a short layaway paid within a few days. Very nice buyer! :D

20. I just bought a ws feeple boy body from DARK_ANGEL and I love it..hes beautiful..dark _angel sent him out super fast ..she really is an angel..I would certainly do business with her again A+++