1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

^_^ Feeback for Dark_angel /Simply_divines ^_^

Aug 8, 2006

1. Dark Angel bought dollshe eyes from me. She was super-friendly, kept great communication and paid promptly. ))) I highly recommend doing business with this buyer!

Thanks!))

2. I bought a Fairyland Feeple65 Chloe from Dark_Angel and she was so easy to work with and understanding for my first layaway! She replied promptly, was extremely polite and just a please to work with let alone talk to. ^^ The doll was wrapped up very well and arrive in perfect condition! :3 I even got a sweet note too.
      Would absolutely recommend!

3. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

4. dark_angel bought some miniature baked goods from me, the shipping ended up somewhat expensive but she paid for it with no hesitation, thank you so much ;u;

I'd gladly do business again!

5. I was is a trade with the lovley Isa
      I traded my dollshe bernard for her MNF shushu
      she even get her a brand new face up + tattoo's
      All went very very well.
      She was amazing with communication and gave me loads of photos of the face up + tattoo's
      all in all she was stunnig to deal with
      I would love to deal with her again :)

A**************************************

100% AMAZING

:):):):):):)
      xxxxx

6. Bought a beautiful Saintbloom Charlie from Dark_angel and had a lovely transaction! Everything went smoothly, the doll was incredibly well packed and dark_angel was a joy to deal with. Many thanks again! :)

7. Dark_Angel bought Soom's Idealian Dover OUtfit from me and it was a pleasurable experience. A smooth transaction, friendly communication and short layaway was paid promptly. I highly recommend Dark_Angel to the DOA community market place. CHeers! ;)

8. I had a great transaction with Dark_Angel
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you! *^_^*

9. Dark_angel bought a faceplate from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, paid quickly and communication was friendly. She also was so nice to let me know when it arrived and that all was fine. Recommended buyer! :D

10. Super positive feedback here! I bought an Idealian Pangen from her and communication was A+++. She's so sweet and tells you everything you need to know clearly. Her packaging skills are amaaazing and the doll arrived with absolutely no problems. She also shipped him super fast with tracking. If you have the opportunity to buy or sell anything to her, don't hesitate ;)

11. Sold a doll head (Volks SwD Tae) to her on layaway,
      and she was a perfect buyer throughout~

Thanks again, dark_angel! ^^

12. I sold a Realpuki body to dark_angel. An easy and flawless transaction from start to finish. Great communication, fast payment, and they let me know when they received the body. Definitely a recommended buyer, thanks so much!

13. I sold a fullset Aqua Steam Age Rin outfit to dark_angel. She was super pleasant to speak to and paid very quickly. I'm happy for our great transaction. Thanks so much!

14. Dark_Angel bought my Feeple60 Celine on a layaway and everything was perfect. She made payments on time, without delay, communicated promptly, and was just an all around great person to work with! I would highly recommend her as a buyer and would gladly work with her again in the future. Thanks again! :)

15. I sold a Fairyland Realpuki Kaka Fullset to dark_angel and she was fantastic! She paid super fast, was always quick to answer my message and was an all round kind and lovely person to deal with. I'd do business with her again any time. Thanks dark_angel you're a sweetie! <3

16. Dark_angel purchased some wimukt outfits from me. Communication was great, even letting me know when the outfits arrived. Payment was also prompt, which I really appreciate. Highly recommend! Thank you so much, dark_angel. :)

17. Dark_angel bought a MNF Liria from me and the entire transaction was fantastic! I'd be more than happy to do business with her again! :thumbup

18. I purchased a Twigling Ingenue OE head from Dark_Angel. What a great transaction! Prompt, very friendly communication, timely insured shipping, and some of the best packing for anything I've ever received in the mail. Even a personal note was included. I can't recommend Dark_Angel enough, and look forward the opportunity to do business again!

19. I got a wonderful Anais from dark_angel, and I am so pleased! The doll is perfect, and she even came with unexpected and very nice extras. Arrangements for shipping, etc were very smooth!

20. Did'ja miss me, feedback thread? ;)

Dark_Angel answered my 'WTB' thread for a Nabarro Sumner head. I cannot praise her professionalism and patience enough! Although negotiations went fast, she sent me two emails- one for contact and one for payment- and in my excitement I missed this and copied the wrong one.

It was a battle to get her money back from PayPal. The email had once been attached to an account that was supposed to have been closed, but PayPal never closed it. We tried everything from my opening a case to her shipping him anyway, which allowed me to confirm the receipt and free the money at last. But because there was no credit card attached, there was no way to transfer the money to her new account! She ended up having to send it to family, who finally sent it back to her. Yet despite this intense and frustrating process, she never wavered in kindness or patience, and we got it all sorted out in a calm and pleasant manner.

I am in awe of this woman. There's no better way to put it. Anyone could have broken down and gotten justifiably upset. I made an easy but dumb mistake, and it spiraled. But Dark_Angel remained incredible throughout.

Sumner arrived well-packed in his original box, and she even included extra eyes, plus the eyes from Nabarro, still sealed in their original glass bottle. She also ensured fast shipping, which I was not expecting. Although the money was a nightmare, she made the transaction a dream, and I can't thank her enough.

If you are wanting something and Dark_Angel has it, don't hesitate. I am thoroughly convinced of her angelic credentials; she's a saint on earth.