1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

a BJD in a MOVIE!

Apr 16, 2007

1. there was one in Kerli's music video for "Walking on Air" ...not exactly a movie but close

2. i saw a chick on a telenovela tearing up an uncustomized 27cm obitsu once. laughed my arse off.

3. there is a music vedio called walking on air that has a ABJD

4. Don't know if it's been mentioned, but...

Not a movie, but I picked up Hana-Kimi vol. 1 at wal mart and read it at school, and in one of the author's notes, there is a little story about how the author wants to make dolls. AND there's, what looks like, a BJD arm :D

I'm gonna try to upload or find a pic for it.

5. Oooh thank you Pixie for showing. I like the doll's make-up. :D

6. The second one I'd swear is a Volks Cyndy or a Nono

7. i always squee like a dork when i come across a movie with a doll in it. x3 mostly the ones that have been mentioned, but has anyone mentioned "wishing stairs"? it's korean, but the doll isn't evil in it, for a change. the girl that owns the doll has her all dressed up like the main character she's obsessed with. and that amuses me. xD i think it's a volks, but i can't remember. it's been a while.

8. Not sure if this one has been mentioned, but in the Korean movie "Cinderella" the main character gets a BJD for her birthday.
      You don't see it much after she first receives it, then talks on the phone with it in her arms,
      but later on you see her laying in bed with it on her pillow next to her.
      Of course, it's another horror movie...:roll:
      I really have no clue what mold it was, but it was a boy. ​

9. Does any one know what mould the doll is? i remeber seeing a post from the fraceup arists ages ago but i can remember where! lol

10. yeh, ive seen some of Dollmaster, and seen a BJD in DeathNote....that's about it.

11. I'm highly amused by the fact that nobody seems to bother to read the other posts in this thread because the music video by Kerli has been mentioned about 4 times on the last page.

Some time ago I saw a japanese movie on MTV featuring a doll. I have no clue about the title though. It was about a girl who had a doll that came to kill her for some reason. The doll turned human to do so though.
      It had a Japanese name so I dont think it was cinderella at least but I dunno ._. I have no clue. Was a funny movie though.

12. That sounds like that Koren movie Doll Master sort of, but not entirely.

I was watching a Thai movie I think called Wishing Stairs and one of the girls in it had several dolls, one of which looked to be a BJD. Didn't recognize the doll though and it wasn't really a focus point.

13. It's a Doll in Mind (don't recall which mold), which was purchased from the Junkyspot store and customized especially for this video, if I'm recalling right. The long white gowns they wear are the ones designed by Violet Fern. Don't know who designed the tutus. Evenstar did the faceup on the doll.

14. (((( ;A; ))))

I just finished watching Doll Master. I'm a little freaked out! @_@ Though I didn't understand the movie at all, so that helped a little. For a movie that involved BJDs, the primary focus was on the people and the dolls as smaller factor. Either way,

STILL LOVIN' BJDS. ..Just a little freaked out by the movie. xD

15. As for me, after watching The Doll Master, I'm a little bit proud of myself because i'm still not afraid of BJD [[i'm pediophobic]] but i was a bit freaked out in those big dolls in the rooms...XDD

16. im sorry, but i kinda laughed that your pediophobic and your into BJDs, but more power to you. im scared of stairs, but i climbed 10 flights the other week :3:aheartbea

17. I don't have a photo..or screen shot...but
      we were watching a Korean Comedy-Romance Drama series called "Bad Family"

Iam not sure which disc # and which episode....
      but there was a scene between the evil Shopping Mall Director and his son-who seems to be fresh out of college....during a sale promotional run "Children's Day"

The son came up to him holding a Customhouse AI Soye (?)
      Iam not sure exactly which headmold, but definitely a Customhouse AI !*!*
      That was a pleasant surprise ~*~*~ :chocoberry

18. I own The Red Shoes movie too, and I don't remember seeing any BJD in there. Which part are you talking about?