1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

A fat dollfie.

Dec 30, 2005

1. If HeJin had a larger chest she'd be on my wish list now.

2. This is how I feel as well. I don't necessarily want to purchase one for myself, but I hope the options increase for those that are interested.

3. To be honest, I'd much rather buy a female dolly with smaller breasts. It would make sewing clothing much easier. Also, it could look very elegant.

4. Some of the leekeworld dolls have a bigger build. You should check them out. They are really nice.

5. I did see one some time ago.
      I would consider FreakStyle's Salomé chubby. She's pretty cute too.
      What I would really like to see is some gorgeous curves, tummies and what not.

I love the BJDs of now, don't get me wrong, but I would absolutely love to have a chubby dollie. They have been my dream for a while now.

[​IMG]
      FreakStyle, Salomé. (Source)

She has a bit of chubby, but she's not flat stomached and that's what I like about her. She's cute!
      My mom had pointed out that her face isn't that pretty but I absolutely adore her face. It's masculine and just down-right gorgeous.

I honestly think it might just be a big research project to find some really good ones. They're out there, you might just have to look a little.
      If I find anything else, I'll have to post some here! :0

6. But just imagine: a dollie with a nice booty.
      It would be a dream. uvu

7. Ah! I love this topic, as I was just thinking about this this morning! I'd love a doll with a little meat on her. All dolls have this standard "perfect" body, which is fine and they're beautiful but everyone isn't a super model so I'd like my collection to have some variety just like the world around me.

I adore the doll in stickyshoelaces' post. I especially love her thicker thighs! I'm a small skinny chick but I have thick thighs and a bootay and I love her. I even love her face. With a nice faceup shed look gorgeously realistic.

8. i love freakstyles salome/eve and hope i can bring one home one of these days. i like diversity in my collection which is why i have a variety of skin tones. having different body shapes appeals to me too, and i think hers is beautiful!

9. Love the island doll cutie!

10. I would like to see a chubby doll since I'm a chubby person myself and I think having a chubby doll would make a lot of people feel a lot better about their self. I can understand the limitations but I'm sure people would be willing to make clothing for them. People are diverse and it would be cool for the dolls to reflect that too.

11. I do not like chubby dolls, but this is totally AWESOME.
      She looks so natural and amazing!

12. I think its just easier to make thin dolls because its least shapes to create but I think it would be great if I could get a chubby dolly ^ ^

13. I think I'd like a chubby dollie at some point. I enjoy making my own clothes and things for dollies anyway, so I'm not too worried about things fitting. I'm just not sure what would tickle my fancy? I guess I'll know it when I see it, though x3

14. Me too, I want chubby dolls. Thanks for the link there!)
      I think chubby and fatty are cute. I also dream about an oldman doll...

15. There's a BJD called Fat Happiness, I think its by Ringdoll I'm not sure if its still on their website but just type in a search on google ;)
      hope this helps !

16. Differently dolls are awesome aren't they?! :D

17. Oh my god, I love her!

18. I have seen a few chubby dolls, I don't remember the brands though. they were quite cute!
      wanting dolls that are thin or that have your "ideal" body type may go back to the Barbie complex in a way, for myself at least.