1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

A-Siam and A-Ruu headmolds / Art-Tong (now Doll in Mind)

May 18, 2005

1. aerith, thanks for the info.!
      it's great to hear she(what's her name?) is willing to deal with international people. :wink:

2. Hi guys!
      I got art-tong's reply for the last post that I made.
      Both Siam and Rain (both head +body) are going to be available as
      limited edition in the future but she's planning to make only few (2 or 3).
      hmm,,, I don't know whether this is good or bad news.
      It seems awfully small in number. -_-;;;; (limited edition indeed!)
      anyway the new SD head will also fit volks SD13 body and
      she will also make the body to go with as well.
      I'll keep checkiing back her site for any more info on siam and rain.
      sorry for bringing not so good news.

Linda: I don't know her real name but she calls herself little Ami ^_^
      she seems very sweet.

3. OH YAY! She's going to sell the A-Rain head and body ne~? awesome.. but having just a few makes it impossible to get. ;_;

4. Holy moly I didn’t know there was a discussion opened about Art-tong this long ago :o I just read some of the comments- never new “tong” meant group :sweat Im wondering now if Art-tong is more than one artist? Or maybe it’s always been one artist?
      Anyway I’m glad I found this - I’m going to revive this Discussion because I have 2 of her dolls :XD: and because the artist- or one of the artist- is still active and still making beautiful work <3

5. Lovely avatar :D , I have the Dolce head too, it's wonderful isn't it. But last time I checked, the artist had no dolls for sale on Etsy, only porcelain miniatures. I do hope she'll make resin heads again in the future. I was also in love with her porcelain version of Dolce, she is so very talented!

6. Yay another Dolce haver :D:D:D Thank you thank you- he is my love:XD: yes I check her Etsy almost every day to see if she’ll restock Flora or Shine. Her miniatures are so cute but I’m afraid if I buy one, I’ll have no funds for her resin dolls lol. I asked her last year if she would restock Flora- she said she would but hasn’t. I don’t want to pester her, if she doesn’t restock I don’t mind- I have my Dolce and Nymph :XD: When you get a chance, post your Dolce :chibi

#26 krystina, Feb 14, 2023
      Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
    7. I feel the same, I have my Dolce and am very happy, it's an exquisite mold. My Dolce will get a new face-up first, but I'll definitely post photos. :) I'm glad too to meet another Dolce owner, it's not a very common sculpt! :dance

8. Ooo @Mandeline im excited to see your Dolce’s faceup :XD:I agree it’s awesome to see more Dolce owners- she is such a beautiful and unique sculpt<3 Collectors are missing out :XD:

9. Going to post some Anima pics since I've been neglecting him (not on purpose :XD:)
      [​IMG]
      He looks a upset :sweat I'm working on getting him a couple new wigs (maybe eyes :chibi). He is just too cute.
      [​IMG]