1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

A squirrel (Nobility Scon)

Apr 17, 2008

1. I want Scon; alas; not in the funds at the moment; I'm glad they're making a basic; maybe later. I'll be interested to see owner pics. I'd esp. like to know if Scon can wear my pocket fairy/erin bobobie size clothing. :love

2. I really have to sho Scon to a friend of mine. . .she LOVES all things rodent. I got here that re-ment set of all the cute flocked animals :) I wonder what clothes he fits :?

3. He's ON TOPIC!!!! Yippeee!!!!

4. YAY! I love this little bugger, he looks like Theodore from Alvin and the chipmunks and I MUST have him.

5. I'm wondering if there will be a lawsuit of trademark characters. . .

6. Doubtful... a squirrel In a hoodie is hard to prove. especially since they all look like theodore. *laugh*

7. I love them...the teeth are hilarious :D

8. I'm so excited, I ordered a little Scon, I'm just in love with this bitty guy. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      I'm so pathetic, I've been keeping his picture on the passenger seat of my car because he makes me so happy to see his cute face!

Anyone else have him on order? Squeeee!!!!

He's absolutely a chipmunk to me, not a squirrel, but that's okay. And I didn't see the new chipmunks' movie so I won't make that connection with the commercial end. I luv 'im just for himself. :lol:

9. i am thinking of getting one but not right away- i have too many dolls on lay-a-way right now. he looks like a chipmunk to me too and thats why i really like him- i have a chipmunk that lives under our porch that we feed and he is a great source of entertainment.

10. I ordered one solely because he looks like Theodore. A little airbrushing, a different tail, and bam! Adorable Chipmunk time.

11. *Sara* He'll make a great Theodore, for sure. I was thinking the same thing, a little airbrush and he's right there for a chipmunk.

Kathrynmary, we have lots of chipmunks where I live, they've always been favorites of mine, too.

12. I have one and he'll stay a squirrel. I love those little tree huggers!

13. those squirrels are a little scary and cute at the same time o_O
      they remind me of "Alvin & the Chipmunks"...

14. These little guys are just darling!

15. I just can't stop laughing (in good way), he's such a cheerful guy!

16. The goofy smile grows on me. :D Perhaps when I regain funds...

17. That's about how I feel about him. He's SO adorable. Cute! Makes me smile.

So yes, I'm also waiting impatiently for a Scon. And since I haven't seen that Alvin & the Chipmunks movie, it's not like I associate him with them at all.

He does resemble an adorable 3D squirrel that I have and that's one of the reasons why I love him so. He's CUTE! Simple as that. And tiny. And I'm already hoarding small things that *ought* to fit in his size.

Some of his facial features reminds me of Chip 'n' Dale but the tail IMO gives him away as a *squirrel* and not a chipmunk. I plan to fit a sort of fur wig on his tail btw. Squirrels should have *bushy* tails ;)

18. OK.. I'm a little puzzled here. When Scon came out it seemed like a lot of people were overjoyed. But now it has all died down. How many of you have actually ordered him? I know I have, but.. anybody else?

19. I ordered one.

Geri

20. I have not ordered one yet. I am paying off a layaway. Then I can save for him.