1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

A squirrel (Nobility Scon)

Apr 17, 2008

1. I've ordered him and I think he's completely adorable. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      I can't wait for him to get here! Right now all we have are the photos from Nobility and no one has any owner shots yet. I'll bet things will pick up when he's got more photos out there. I, for one, am really ecstatic to get him.:)

2. Great! I'm NOT alone! I tried posting in the Nobility Doll waiting thread but got no replies there so I was starting to wonder :)

And yes he's totally utterly ADORABLE! And I love the fact that he comes with several hands (and, potentially, heads)

Have any of you bought the full package with the four heads? I wanted to but douldn't afford it, so I've just bought the basic Scon (I figured I could make him some clothes when he gets here... I hope he's not TOO small to sew for...)

3. No, you're definitely not alone, but on his page it says he won't start shipping until the 30th, and I don't want to get over-anxious by looking at him too much. I ordered basic Scon with all four faceplates. I couldn't resist all of those expressions! The only thing I fear is that I'll love the faceplates so much that I'll want to buy him some brothers. :lol:

4. I feel the same! I ordered the basic Scon with one additional head, and I'm already thinking I have to get a body for the other head to make a pair. It never ends! ;) I think he'll be fun to dress, I'm really anxious to get my little guy.

5. Ah, I have such a soft spot for rodents! He's so cute!

*waiting anxiously for owner pics!!*

6. I can't wait to see owner pics!;)

7. usually I dont like Animal BJD's
      but these squirrel's look so happy.
      they might be great with my other dolls.
      I am concidering buying one ^^

8. Very adorable. I think I'd eventually consider buying one. [Given I had the money to, that is.]

9. Does anyone know if shipping has started? I asked on their board and they said shipping was delayed until June 2nd. Which was yesterday. Soooooo... Since I'm checking my account almost every hour to see if my little friend is on its way or not... has ANYONE seen progress?! :D

10. No change here yet. I ordered a few hours after he went on sale, so I'm hoping to see a ship notice soon.

11. It looks more like a chipmunk to me.

12. :) Hi,

My Scon arrived this afternoon - actually he arrived yesterday, but I wasn't home so he finally got here today!

He certainly is a stout little guy - I may even make him a girl - one never knows. All the faces are complete heads so you could make 3 more Scons with the 3 extra heads provided in the full sets. Waiting to see whether we bond or not - then I'll start making plans............and find out what his real name is!

Joanie

13. Looks more like a chipmunk from the front to me... Definately doesn't appeal to me, especially with removed teeth. Well... to eash their own ^^

14. Glad he's arrived, hardtomiss. I wish I had some word on the status of my order but all it ever says is, "Money transfer received". I was kind of hoping for an update but I guess I won't know anything until he's ready to ship. <sigh> I want him here already!!!

15. Actually.. My Order Info is STILL saying this. And I KNOW for a fact that he's at the post office now, ready for me to pick him up tomorrow. I only know because I got the letter from the Customs saying he was cleared and how much I'd have to pay to get him

So..er.. check the local mail offices perhaps? I never got a tracking number or anything.... He just arrived here... (not impressed with Nobility Doll.. what's the idea of an order status if they won't update it?!)

Given the amount of mail that gets lost... it would have been NICE to have a tracking number for him

16. Oh my goodness that is SO cute.

17. Seriously? That's annoying! I wonder if mine is at our post office then. I'll have to go check tomorrow. Surely they would have left me a notice if it was, though.

18. they kind of remind me of alvan and the chipmunks honestly

19. I received my Scon last week! He's really cute and living up to his expectations. I didn't think I would ever buy an anthro and then when I saw this I thought 'Squee! Alvin!'.

I have named mine Alvin because I used to love Alvin and the Chipmunks when I was young.

20. Whoo!! I got my shipping notice and tracking number today. I guess mine was with the second batch. I'm excited!

Awww! :D I'm naming mine Theodore. ;)