1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Actual Dreams About Your Doll

Jul 1, 2011

1. I dreamed about my dolls some times :)

2. I once had a dream that my pre-ordered doll came in and I didn't have to pay customs!!! Oh how I wish it was true *_*

3. Oh my, I just had another one. I dreamed I had some dolls with me somewhere public for some reason, and the dolls had drawn the attention of these few guys. They came over and started handling them and I was really uncomfortable, and I tried to make it clear not to touch their faces. They purposely kept touching their faceups to annoy me for the remainder of the dream. I think one of the faceups ended up a bit messed up. Arghh

4. My first doll is due to come home soon (aaa!!) but in the meantime, dolls keep appearing in my dreams.

The dream is never about the doll, nor the real one, actually. Especially not the real one's character - in all my ten years of being a storymaker i have had a total of two dreams with my characters in them - but there's a doll involved, somehow. I don't remember the first one, the second involved a doll being delivered and it was hazy but not my real SSDF; it was much too small.

The third dream was fun; the main dream seemed to be about vacation at a beach resort. The 'me' of the dream found an absolutely trashed bjd and carried it around throughout with the intent of 'saving' it (i have absolutely no skills in that realm). It was scraped up, the chest, face, shoulders, and shins had been sloppily sanded, it was grubby; idk man. I remember that one pretty distinctly; I'm also pretty certain I named the doll but I don't remember what it was.

Last night I had yet another; it was primarily a faction strategy game, but there was one particular moment where the 'me' found someone who had a few bjds and asked to hold one. The dream managed to portray a very distinct sense of weight to it, which was really cool, but I recall a distinct lack of texture.

This is all kind of funny, honestly; I'm so freakin pumped and anxious to receive my boy that the topic keeps invading my dreams. Has anyone else experienced something like this while neck-deep in anticipation, or is my brain just bein weird?

edit: i get this was moved to clean up but this doesn't actually fit the topic of this thread :x

#364 Crimson-Catalyst, Aug 25, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    5. I just had a terrifying dream about my doll! I was in a little summer house my family rents every year, and my doll was sitting on my bed, changing her own eyes. When I saw her, I started to scream in a really weird way. Her head turned to look at me and her little mouth moved in a cute way and she just sat there and blinked. I then proceeded to locking her in my room, running out the house and running away from home! When I woke up I went to check if she still had her regular eyes in haha! Seeing her I noticed she looked nothing like the doll in my dream, though.

6. Never had a dream about a doll but I did have a dream I was talking on skype about dolls. I don't even have skype on my pc.

7. I had a dream today that my doll was licking the rim of my coffee mug.

I also had a dream a while back where she had a tattoo of a sketch of the ruins of Luxor across her chest and collarbone.

8. I had a dream last night that I got my new dolls and their was a big chip out of head! : (

9. I had a dream about my grail -_- i had him in neovictoran clothes for his character, all done beautifully (i'm sure i won't be able to make clothes as cool IRL but they were kinda made by me in a dream hahah), and i took him with me and my sister for a walk on my hands. The whole feeling was overfilling with tenderness.

10. Just a few nights ago I woke up thinking I already had the two I'm saving up for! It took me a moment to realize I didn't even have the money to get them yet! xD

11. I've only had one dream about my dolls and I hated the dream cause I was smashing their heads in it and I dont even know why I was doing it!!!! :...(:(
      So hopefully when if I dream about them again, it wont be so horrible!:eek:

12. I'm so glad you said this, because this is exactly the boat I'm in. I will think about all the dolls I want and do a bunch of window shopping and then I will go to sleep and dream about having these amazing collections only to wake up and realize I don't own one yet.

13. apparently i do, i had a dream last night about a doll who hasn't come home yet!
      it was weird, i got him out of the box and he had a huge malformed headcap and was MSD sized even though the doll i ordered is SD size....so basically it was a nightmare haha! i certainly didnt expect to have a dream about my first doll whom i havent even seen in the flesh yet :- 0

14. While I was waiting for Siobhan to arrive, I had a dream that I got a package in the mail... That contained nothing but a bunch of recast heads! :horror: I'm sure that'd be a nightmare for any doll enthusiast!

15. I have dreams all the time that my doll gets destroyed. I had a dream just last night that some type of pvp glue got all over my doll's face and when I tried to peel it off, my doll was horribly stained from it and there were even crators and scratches all over his face. In the end, I decided that I would make the best of it and keep loving on him anyways but I was still overjoyed when I woke up and glad that I ended up not having to deal with that (as shallow as that sounds...).

16. I've dreamed about my first boy Johnny twice. The first time I dreamed that I was taking off his shirt and it had stained him in a unique way. Johnny has this black shirt with white skulls, and I dreamed that the shirt had stained him in the pattern of the shirt. He now had skulls printed all over his back and upper arms. I made the decision to pass this off as some sort of unique tattoo, and then I woke up. Said shirt has a very low risk of staining my dolls in real life, by the way.

The second time was a bit more surreal, as I was actually living the storyline instead of dreaming of the dolls themselves. Johnny has (or had) two sisters. I was viewing the world through the eyes of his younger sister Anne, and both Johnny and I were having to cope with the sudden death of the third sibling, Libby. I remember holding my arms out, and poor Johnny collapsed into my arms sobbing "Oh Anne, I miss Libby!" I couldn't do anything but hold him and listen to him cry. That dream was so vivid that when I woke up I tapped Johnny and asked him "You haven't been playing possum on me, have you?" Needless to say his response was a fixed smile and a nonverbal no. To this day I haven't figured out why I'd dream of that particular part in the storyline, particularly when the doll that shelled Johnny's character looks so content.

I've since added two other on-topic dolls and two floating heads to my Flock, but I've not dreamed about any of them yet. I do have strange dreams on a regular basis though, so y'all may not have heard the last from me.

17. Yes, I dreamed once that my dolls were people, and I was just sort of hanging out with them.

18. I never dreamed of my doll, but I was hoping to dream of them, and then we play together (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎) haha:XD:

19. Other than once or twice I haven't dreamed too much about my actual dolls, but I do occasionally dream about their characters. And most recently I had a very detailed dream about some guy I don't know and his life and I was so intrigued I am turning him into a doll. That counts. Lol

20. I've had a few dreams but they're mostly about him breaking! In one he has fallen and his face fell apart!