1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Actual Dreams About Your Doll

Jul 1, 2011

1. I've not had any dreams of my dolls specifically, but I have had multiple dreams where I was doll shopping. I think it was my subconsciousness telling me I should get another doll X3

2. I don't dream about my dolls but sometimes i have anime characters in my dreams lol

3. I keep having dreams about a doll I am waiting for. I'm obviously obsessing somewhere in my head, because otherwise he is not in my day to day thoughts! I've also had dreams about the dolls I own but they always look different in some way from real life.

4. I don't even own a BJD yet and I've had two dreams about unboxing one! The first was an SD girl, the second was an MSD boy. Would you believe that the first dream is one of the reasons I decided to start saving for a BJD? :XD::chibi

5. I've only owned Alistair half a year, and I'm absolutely mad about him. He's a fun doll to own and he's a good friend for my other MSD doll. Imagine my surprise then, when I dreamed that I was selling him! I was on DOA filling out the form and making up this story about how I couldn't keep him...strange dream. I'll have to be pretty desperate before I'll even consider selling Alistair.

6. I've had a few dreams about my doll here and there. There was one where I brought him to some busy place, I think, and I dropped him :...( I was really glad to see he was fine when I woke up! There was also one where he came to life.
      I think the dreams kinda reassure me of how important my doll is to me, even if I don't pay attention to him from time to time. . .

7. So far I only own fashion dolls, and I dream a LOT about browsing toy shops and finding interesting new releases. I've very recently started having similar dreams about stumbling across BJDs on sale in random everyday shops for ridiculously low prices while visiting Japan. (I've never visited Japan in real life, and my waking self definitely knows this isn't how their BJD market works! But apparently my dreaming self lives in hope...)

I also had a really frustrating dream the other day where I found what looked like a really cool sculpt, and then I picked it up and the profile was really stupid looking and completely turned me off buying it. I think that's a bit more of a realistic dream :roll:

8. eh...never happened...not even dreaming about getting the doll I so much desired

9. i've dreamt of some off topic dolls before especially one specific doll. also i had dream once about getting a doll leaves kira when i was considering getting him

10. I've never dreamed about a doll--or anything, actually, as I never remember my dreams. I've been this way since middle school (with one exception ever, that's both boring and gross--migraine-related).

However, I do day-dream about dolls and the dolls' characters--although I dream about the characters more. It helps me devise parts of their stories.

11. I've had dreams about having a whole bunch of dolls that I don't currently have. Not anything in particular, just about having a good collection.

I've not had any dreams about my dolls as characters, but have about Rozen Maiden if that counts.

12. I have had dreams about the one doll I currently do have- usually it's about clothes I want to make or dress her in. And different styles I want to try too. They're usually nothing too elaborate but they're fun :)

13. Haha, interesting question! Just a few days ago I had a dream there was huge doll sale. I was pretty angry when I woke up. :D :D :D

14. Thank goodness I'm not the only one XD
      Before I even preordered Crobidoll Keith I had a dream of him talking about himself and after I did finally preordered him I dreamt of what he does for a living. (I was struggling to make a story for him so...)

I also had a dream where I apparently had bought Crobidoll Lance so he has arrived; and that I was so happy in the dream. This dream is the reason why Lance became my grail. XD

15. I have had two dreams so far since getting my first doll this January. Has anyone else had them show up in your dreams?

First dream was this:
      I was a college student and in my room was evidence that I was deep in face-up part of the hobby. Paint materials, palette paper, brushes, doll heads, etc.

I had to borrow a test head from an art student down the hall so I went and got it along with their BJD AI robot they made. It was a SD BJD upper body and head attached to a Wall-E-esque track wheel set. It's programmed back story was that he lost his lover and was constantly looking for her. The doll would fixate on any female face, both doll and human.

I start painting while sitting on the floor and the doll asks me,"Have you ever been in love?"

"Yes"

Suddenly it wasn't a doll in front of me but a woman maybe in her late 30s and she has her arms wrapped around me in a tight hug. Lights go dark and from behind her there is a video playing on the wall. Clips of my actual love, along with photos flashing in. She excitedly asks,"When!?! When do you love him?? Morning or afternoon?!" I was confused by her question. How can I pick only a certain time? So I went with afternoon, and immediately everything stopped and her eyes turned black as she said,"This is when I get my rush."

I woke up with the feeling of her arms still around me... Needless to say I was a little scared.

16. Aaah that sounds terrible :nowords:

My doll dreams usually involve me cleaning up and discovering a doll I had forgotten about. Then I get all excited. Then disappointed when I wake up and its not really there...

17. Last night I had a dream I got my doll, but he had the open mouth thing where you can close or open it. I also knew in my dream that if I put him together he would come to life, but it wasn't scary. It was like meeting someone.

18. The first dream sounds like a pretty creepy dream to me :eek: I hope you weren't too badly affected by it!

I have two dolly-related dreams and I still remember the first one. It was when Volks released Ayumu 2nd Faceup version on their website after a Doll Party and I literally spent a few days hesitating whether to get him (the usual debate between what the heart wants vs. the mind wallet). Then one night, I dreamt he was sold out, and the next morning I immediately bought him and omg he was really sold out about 1-2 hours later when I checked again. I was always wondering if Ayumu sent me that dream because he wanted to come home to me lmao :lol:

19. sounds like a vision :D! Leo wasn't in either of my dreams, and in the second one, though it was supposed to be Mystic Kids Sean, it didn't look like him :(

20. I had a dream a couple of weeks ago the night before a convention that I lost my dolls hands. I still took her in the dream, but while there her wig fell off and got lost. It was my first time taking her out, so I guess I just had those nerves :)