1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Actual Dreams About Your Doll

Jul 1, 2011

1. I remember dreaming being in a kind of desert (not 'dunes and sand everywhere'-desert, but 'red rocks and weird stone formations'-desert), and I was on my way to some friends, but had to hide behind rocks occassionally because some weird soldiers were scanning the area for humans. Then I found a chest, openend them, and there were a lot of like-new dolls in there, most dressed and with wigs and eyes. I picked out an arm full of SD dolls plus some spare heads and carried them to my friends. One doll turned out to be a mini version of one of the soldiers, it destroyed the other dolls and then ran off, laughing.

Woke up the next morning and had to make sure that my actaul dolls were still there, lol.

2. Oh geez, that's weird D:
      Your dream sounds similar to how mine are. A lot of people I tell my dreams to are baffled at the weird scenery and happenings lol

3. I remember once I dreamt about dressing one of them up, like what I did in daytime... that is all ;)

4. Actually before I got my doll Keith I had a dream of him talking to me, telling me about himself. Probably just to inform me what his makers decided his story was? :lol:

5. I've had nightmares about my dolls. Like when they haven't shipped, or are taking too long to arrive? I dream I get sent the wrong one, it's the wrong colour, or the face is messed up. :sorry

6. I agree with hpvp9110, I just had a dream last night that Alice's Collections offered to cancel and give me a refund for my two Doll Legend orders because I have been waiting over 3 months and still nothing!!! I think my fears are taking over my subconscious!:pout:

7. I've had a strange dream. I had two dolls (I currently own one), they were arguing and throwing clothes at each other like children, and I reprimanded them.

I have an interest for dream symbolism, as a form psycho-analysis, but this is beyond my understanding.

8. Oh god I've had way too many dreams about my dolls, as well as one or two about their characters being real people rather than dolls. I can't remember all of them but I'll tell the ones I do remember.
      The first one I had was about my very first doll, Dasha. I dreamed I was carrying her around while out in some kind of big store, and I lost her and realized she had been stolen. The rest of the dream was me panicking trying to find her :...(
      The second one I remember having was about my second doll (lol) whom I no longer have. I don't remember too much from the dream except that he got possessed by an evil spirit, and it was terrifying. And then he ended up moving on his own because of the possession, and got damaged. Which still upset me even though I probably should have been like "good riddance, you're possessed" lmao.
      Another dream I remember is one where my doll Aleksei's character was alive as an actual person, I don't remember much from this dream but I think I was hanging out with him.
      Edit, I forgot the most important one omg! I once had a dream about a little ghost girl being in my house, and she was purple. I didn't remember her name when I woke up but I remembered her being purple. And I decided I had to make a doll of her. My first shell for her was a Bobobie Ariel in lilac, but I recently re-shelled her as a Soom Volo in light violet. Her name is Niyavka. It's based on an ancient pagan Slavic spirit creature. Mavka/Navka/Niavka are spirits of girls who died unnatural deaths. I thought it was perfect for my ghost character as I know she died an unnatural death, hence why she has not "crossed over".

#408 TheBodyVolcanic, Feb 21, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    9. I have this reoccurring dream about going to an antique shop and finding BJDs and other Asian dolls scattered throughout. It's always a shame to wake up. :sigh

Most of my doll dreams are about the characters, not the resin itself. Once in a while I'll be holding Beliaer, Astromancy, or another favorite in passing. One of Beliaer's ears fell off and broke during a sequence. I was thankful to find his ears intact that morning.

10. I've never had dreams about my dolls but I have had dreams about dolls and I had a dream about a friend's doll (she collects BJDs). In the dream, one of her dolls kept telling me it had the wrong eyes in and it couldn't see. It wasn't creepy at all, it was actually a really laid back dream, but I'm pretty sure it was that dream that triggered my dormant interest in BJDs.

11. I had a horrible dream last week. In that dream I was waiting to broad a giant boat at the port, carrying three bulky suitcases. (from the fashions I could tell it was like 19 century London? I guess it had something to do with the Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic movie I watched the night before:XD:) I took three dolls out form my suitcase, including my first doll Friday, sat them down on a bench, then i carried on re-packing up my luggage (not sure why I did that). When I looked up again, I found that Friday was missing!!:o Terrified, I asked a lady nearby had she seen my doll and she said she saw a girl stole my doll, who had just got on the boat. I spotted the thief and immediately dashed after her. While I was about to reach her and give her a punch...I woke up!!!! (I hope I could have punished her before I woke up:pout:)

I remember I was screaming 'no no no please it must be a dream don't take away my boy no!!' in my heart ...and fortunately it was really a DREAM:lol: I can still recall the fear and depression I felt in my dream now...crazy dream...

12. I am lately dreaming about one of my dolls too. But not about her as a doll but as her character and I am bonding even more with her. Those are pleasant dreams <3

13. Lately i had been doing tons of research on what doll to get next. I was deciding between three sculpts and i couldnt make a choice. I guess i was thinking so much about it, that i dreamt that i had ordered a doll and that it finally arrived. In my dream the doll was one of the boys that i was deciding on. I was unboxing him, admiring him and putting his clothes on. I was so excited that when i woke up i decided he was the one i was actually going to get next, so i ordered him:blush

#413 Zymi00, Apr 27, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    14. When I first started looking, I had a dream that one of the heads I really wanted was discontinued. That pushed me to actually buy.

15. Last night I dreamt that we bought a bigger house with a massive living room (I think it was my childhood friend's house now I think about it) and I expanded my doll's house to fill the living room. It had turrets and a moveable tower that was just staircases but it was a little wonky under one side and needed some support built in. There's a lot of things I can interpret from this but I'm thinking the wonky foundation probably means I need to earn more money first :lol:

16. Oh my gosh I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who has doll dreams! XD Most of the time, I dream that I'm in a sort of BJD thrift store and I get to pick out a ton of clothes and shoes for my doll without breaking the bank.

Once or twice, though, I've dreamed of my dolls (or rather, the characters they are) doing everyday things, like bicycling or walking through a garden or forest. I think I may be a closet hippie.

17. I had a dream that I was gifted a Grenado Mars, who is like my dream doll if I hit the lottery to have.

18. I've had dreams about finding a doll, still in it's box as if it's just arrived, kept away in a closet or under something for so long I've forgotten it. For some reason, it's always that I've forgotten the doll and get to reopen the box as if it's new, and it's always a Bluefairy. :huh?:
      (I finally got my first Bluefairy doll that came in it's original box and boy.. what a surreal feeling after all these years!)

19. I just woke up - my dream wasn't very realistic as a whole, but for some reason my doll was in it and it somehow got lost for a bit. When I got the doll back it had been saved from this really large, angry crow on this island. There were huge dented scratches in the middle of the doll where she was picked up in the crows beak, and she had gone from paper white to a darker creamy colour except her legs which went to highlighter yellow and then white... and then I noticed one of her legs was replaced with all smaller parts, even the foot. I freaked out and then my dream decided that her feet were actually missing and I still freaked out. I'm not sure why I had such a dream like this!

20. I recently had a dream about bjds. I was at a thrift store and there were a ton of dolls there from vintage Barbie's to bjds. The bjds were dirty/messy but I immediately recognized the giant Dollmore Trinity and Illusion bjds for a few dollars each! It was a dream come true, pun intended. Every time I would grab one and put it in my cart, I would look up and see another one. There was another collector there doing the same thing as me, but with boxed collectors Barbie's. For some reason, they started making fun of me about my dolls. I felt the need to defend them but I tried not to imply that bjds were too expensive (I didn't want the competition lol). Then a family member came around and distracted me for just a moment...and my cart and all the bjds disappeared :(