1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Actual Dreams About Your Doll

Jul 1, 2011

1. just last night I had two BJD dreams (or possibly just one with a big gap I don't remember)!

the first one was that I was keeping my (fictional) Limhwa half elf with all of her clothes and accessories in an official BJD storage. oddly enough, she was the only one of my collection that I was keeping there and I don't remember the reason. the storage units were basically giant drawers a human could fit in. however it wasn't quite tall enough to sit up straight. during my visit I decided that playing with my doll exclusively while lying down was a massive inconvenience and I shouldn't pay for this anymore. :P

The second one involved a meetup in which someone brought they Dollshe Ausley. I thought she was beautiful and asked if her body was the old 26F to which they replied she was actually an hybrid. The body had a similar-ish aesthetic to the old 26F, but basically corrected all the details I don't like about it AND she's was 80cm tall! I wish it existed in real life!

2. I once had a dream the my Pukifee Mio's face kinda dissolved and she had a massive hole in her face XD That was a weird trip!

3. I had a couple dreams of my doll families, most were not anything specific, but in most of them they were able to move which was pretty cool lol In some they just walk with me, in some we have some kind of interactions. Guess it's what I wish could happen in real life happening in dreams lol

4. If you’re really into the hobby it makes since you’d dream about it!

the doll I wanted to buy appeared in my dreams, not really ‘mine’ but I’m hoping to buy them. Regardless, I am obsessed and as such I had a nightmare they got sold. Big oof, work up and checked the site.

5. I have had many dreams about dolls, whether they be dolls I already have, or dolls I want to buy. Usually in my dreams I am wanting to buy a bunch of dolls and either they are right out of my price range or they change the way they look when I have them in my hand to buy. I don't ever seem to have "normal" dreams about dolls.

6. Most of the time I dream of my characters and not the actual dolls, but sometimes I'll have a dream (or rather nightmare) that I ordered a doll and the wrong one was sent to me.

7. I do, but for the most it's not nice dreams. Dreams about losing a doll that means a lot to me :atremblin

8. I just did last night; her name was Anastasia, she generally wore sweet lolita outfits but occasionally gothic lolita, and she was very sweet in general. I think her face was a little sleepy looking, and her body might have been thicker than the usual sculpt for most dolls (any suggestions on real life sculpts that match these?). I think in the future, I'm definitely going to try getting a doll that looks like this so I can have her in real life! So question, has anyone else had dreams about or with dolls? Have you ever ended up getting one that looked like them?

9. Yep I already dream about 2 dollfie. One I purchased and another I don't.
      It s very strange but the same time, it's good because you can visualized what you want.

10. I've only had a dream that I got a doll I was waiting for in the mail.

11. One dream inspired one of my doll's design. I already had her, but wasn't thrilled with her look. The dream inspired me to give her the body mods and props she uses to this day.

12. Once, I had a dream that the doll my wife was awaiting in the mail (Souldoll Vito Paw) arrived, but his head was insanely large and made of blue soap. Because the dream was so ridiculous, we still joke about it whenever she plays with Paw. Plus, whenever she orders new dolls I remind her of the possibility that it may arrive with a giant blue head, lol.

13. Alas, no pleasant dreams from my end but I've had nightmares about my dolls. The most vivid one was years ago: I was spending a normal day in my house, but then when I looked at Niel (the very first doll I've ever owned) I realized that his head was completely different. The face sculpt, face-up, the size of his head... Obviously, this was a different doll. Honestly he looked really nice, but didn't make sense to me so I went around my family if they knew what happened and/or put a different doll where Niel should've been.

Most people questioned what I was talking about, claiming that this was the doll that had always been around. My mother, however, did see the difference and asked, "But doesn't he look better like this?" I burst out crying, and the rest of the dream was me digging through every nook and cranny of the house looking for him. Man, that really taught me how sentimental and attached I get. :lol:

Now I haven't seen a sculpt similar to the... 'Imposter doll' yet, but if I did I'm not sure if I'd get him. I must admit that he did seem like a really, really gorgeous doll. But I feel like the doll would keep reminding me of that heart-sinking panic I felt in the dream...

14. Too many to even name, but I often have dreams about my doll’s characters, rather than the dolls themselves, either I’m interacting with the character or I’m dreaming from the character’s point of view. If the dream is interesting enough, sometimes I’ll work it into my role play!

15. I had a dream I got my grail, and then my sister shattered her... dunno if I was more disappointed I never got her, or relieved she wasn't broken when I woke up.

16. I dreamt that a Dollshe Orijean I ordered arrived in a navy blue coloured resin and his eyes darted about quickly on their own. Not scary, but just odd. I've also dreamt about finding dolls I have sold and then panicking that I must have forgotten to post them out!

17. Yes! I had a character named Sabriel. He was thin and very quick, I believe he was related to the nephilim but he also controlled the Dream World. Kind of a dark character.

18. Dolls appear frequently in my dreams (though not nearly as often as pizza!)

#498 unoa_im_afreak, Dec 23, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    19. When I contemplated getting DZ Mannikin due to being discontinued I actually dreamed about getting her. I took that as a sign that I should. Now she'll be here any day now.

20. I have the same dreams about two of my dolls very frequently. Their face ups get washed off. This time my doll was in the water and the whole body blushing was destroyed too.
      I dream about them getting destroyed in other ways too.
      I wonder what it means.
      I must have a deep fear of losing them or what they are for me